Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle 13:20 - Jul 5 with 3836 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I always like to see Barnsley do well as a result of how magnanimous their fans were in defeat in the playoff final. Absolute class act.

I enjoy seeing Newcastle United struggle for sacking Sir Bobby. The best manager this country has ever produced and they discarded him so callously and the fans who called for his head off the back of finishing 3rd and 4th and having some amazing nights in the Champions League. I have absolutely no sympathy for the club now whatsoever.

I love seeing Bolton struggle. The way they went about that playoff second leg was one of the most blatant and disgusting ways I have ever seen a team set up and they were seconds away from it paying off.

I dislike Leeds United, Millwall and Birmingham City for a variety of reasons, but mainly the conduct of their supporters.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:36 - Jul 5 with 1363 viewsBlueBadger

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:51 - Jul 5 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I actually think they'll go up automatically this year.

They've made some superb signings.

I reckon Bristol City are positioning to be the new Derby, they've been spending lots of money to achieve very little for a fair few seasons now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:41 - Jul 5 with 1351 viewsBlueBadger

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:35 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

Anything outside the top half is a bad season for Norwich this year.

You'll definitely stay above the top six in the Championship.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:43 - Jul 5 with 1348 viewsPJH

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:41 - Jul 5 by BlueBadger

But hopefully by only one place.
Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:44 - Jul 5 with 1340 viewsgiant_stow

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:43 - Jul 5 by PJH

But hopefully by only one place.

meanies.

We might not quite make the top 4, but it could be close.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 15:14 - Jul 5 with 1300 viewsMoriarty

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:51 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

With you on Barnsley for the same reasons.

Also Leicester who I've been to see a few times because of a mate ... although that soft spot has hardened a few times. Like when they got relegated at the same time as us and basically shed their debt early on without trying to trade their way through it. Oh and when Pearson was in charge who I just don't like.

But I was made up for them winning the Premier League.

Ditto on Barnsley.

I remember their fans singing “just like watching Brazil” at that game.

I also think that was the game which began a practice of winning playoff team waiving all gate receipts to the losing team?
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 15:15]

fka omuircheartaigh

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 15:18 - Jul 5 with 1294 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:41 - Jul 5 by BlueBadger

The top six just sounds like their favourite fingers on their dominant hands

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 15:18 - Jul 5 with 1289 viewsWeWereZombies

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:44 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

meanies.

We might not quite make the top 4, but it could be close.

Oh dear, I have a feeling a few people have bookmarked this post for future use.

Anyway, not popular but I like to see Bournemouth do well - Ryan Fraser, players from Man City and Liverpool have to adjust to playing in front of a couple of thousand supporters in a glorified shed. West Brom, friend who is a fan and will always remember that their supporters were gracious in defeat after the 1978 semi-final. Likewise Forest because their supporters were magnanimous after victory at the Charity Shield.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 15:36 - Jul 5 with 1265 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 13:51 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

With you on Barnsley for the same reasons.

Also Leicester who I've been to see a few times because of a mate ... although that soft spot has hardened a few times. Like when they got relegated at the same time as us and basically shed their debt early on without trying to trade their way through it. Oh and when Pearson was in charge who I just don't like.

But I was made up for them winning the Premier League.

Leicester could well be pushing for the top 5 next season. Some cracking young players coupled with experienced pros who have been there & done it, so to speak. Brendan Rodgers had them playing some good attractive football at the back end of the season.

Always had a soft spot for Luton for reasons i can,t fathom, and Partick Thistle, as they were my first subbuteo team i bought with pocket money back in the late 60,s.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 15:43 - Jul 5 with 1256 viewsDarth_Koont

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 15:36 - Jul 5 by StochesStotasBlewe

Leicester could well be pushing for the top 5 next season. Some cracking young players coupled with experienced pros who have been there & done it, so to speak. Brendan Rodgers had them playing some good attractive football at the back end of the season.

Always had a soft spot for Luton for reasons i can,t fathom, and Partick Thistle, as they were my first subbuteo team i bought with pocket money back in the late 60,s.

Good on you. Thistle is a great little club. Soon to be a big club if the overseas consortium takes over. The Old Firm needs a bit of a shake-up on home turf.

And the best, most surreal mascot too, Kingsley:

Pronouns: He/Him

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 16:14 - Jul 5 with 1216 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 15:43 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

Good on you. Thistle is a great little club. Soon to be a big club if the overseas consortium takes over. The Old Firm needs a bit of a shake-up on home turf.

And the best, most surreal mascot too, Kingsley:

What a fantastic kit..........and mascot.
My subbuteo Thistle team kit was yellow shirts with red hoop, red shorts and yellow socks.
I will see if it is still in the garage loft when time allows.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 16:51 - Jul 5 with 1188 viewsHipsterectomy

I dislike Celtic as Celtic fans are a strange bunch, you often see photos taken in supermarkets of a middle-aged man dressed in the full Celtic kit, socks and shin pads.

They usually do not have the bodies for playing as well.

Also this weird obsession that the world is against them. Just last season, super-fan Chris Sutton came out and said it was a well known conspiracy that Celtic were going to be robbed of the title by any means necessary

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 17:26 - Jul 5 with 1152 viewsmanchego

I remember Barnsley fans after the Play Off Final and they were extremely generous with the defeat.
Newcastle are their own worst enemies so I don't need to dislike them. (Benitez?)
Bolton lost so I don't think about them.

Villa, mainly for taking our League title in 91
We beat them 3 times out of 3.
We kindly knocked them out the cup early which we ended up in the semi final of (knackered and unlucky).
We were busy winning the UEFA cup and they only just won the league.

They used 14 players all season.
We were crocked most of the time.
I hate them.
Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 17:43 - Jul 5 with 1135 viewsTractorCam

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:27 - Jul 5 by BiGDonnie

United 8th/10th yeah! That's brave, they won't be as bad as people think.

I think we've got more chance of Arsenal being there, unless they sign Zaha, which would make a massive difference to them.

United are losing top players and building for the future. OGS may come good but his team seemed to end the season with the same confidence/ style etc than when he arrived.

Arsenal are their own worst enemy, but they haven't lost any big players and have a good manager in Emery.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 17:44 - Jul 5 with 1135 viewsSpruceMoose

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 14:30 - Jul 5 by Illinoisblue

Burnley are the club we should have been; small town club punching above their weight making sensible decisions, doing things the right way.

Imagine the meltdown if we'd appointed Sean Dyche as manager!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 17:46 - Jul 5 with 1129 viewsBlueBadger

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 15:18 - Jul 5 by WarkTheWarkITFC

The top six just sounds like their favourite fingers on their dominant hands

Or some kind of hideous sexual practice.

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 17:47 - Jul 5 with 1126 viewsTractorCam

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 17:44 - Jul 5 by SpruceMoose

I wanted him when he went to Burnley, I assume we would have gone with Mick regardless but was annoyed seeing him go there whilst we were sticking with Jewell.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 18:34 - Jul 5 with 1100 viewsSuperblue95

Like: Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday, Cambridge, Peterborough (no idea why though), Newport, Leicester

Dislike: Derby, Reading, Leeds, Bournemouth, Brentford (sorry to all the people on this board who w*nk over them constantly), Barnsley, Rochdale (irrationally), Charlton, Crewe, Barnet

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 21:45 - Jul 5 with 1048 viewsIllinoisblue

Teams outside the 'Big 6' you like to see do well or struggle on 17:44 - Jul 5 by SpruceMoose

Mick Lite. With ginger pubes

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024