Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse 16:17 - Jul 1 with 6420 viewsbluebud

V-gang

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/v-gang-mummas-ipswich-suffolk-1-6134386
...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:04 - Jul 1 with 2331 viewsJ2BLUE

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 19:59 - Jul 1 by Dubtractor

If that is the case then it is bloody embarrassing, to be that vocal about the whole thing, then drop it just like that.

Several of us predicted he would give it all up as soon as they broke up but i'm not convinced Sitters isn't on a wind up here. I need evidence!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:04 - Jul 1 with 2330 viewsjeera

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 19:59 - Jul 1 by Dubtractor

If that is the case then it is bloody embarrassing, to be that vocal about the whole thing, then drop it just like that.

There's one of those video thingies on FB that shows workers struggling to cope at some recycling plant, sorting through conveyor belts and pretty much throwing good stuff away and getting in a muddle.

Not the workers at fault, just the speed and pressure they under.

Thought of you and wondered if you'd seen it or similar.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:05 - Jul 1 with 2323 viewsjeera

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:03 - Jul 1 by footers

Beef Burger (45%) [Beef (75%), Beef Fat, Water, Textured Soya Protein (5%), Dextrose, Flavour Enhancer: E621; Salt, Sugar, Stabiliser: E451; Egg White Powder, Flavourings, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Malt Extract, Yeast Extract, Colour: E150c], Sesame Seed Bun (41%) [Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Sesame Seeds, Salt, Sugar, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471; Preservative: E282; Flour Treatment Agent: E300], Processed Cheese (8%) [Partially Reconstituted Whey Powder, Cheese, Butter, Milk Proteins, Emulsifying Salts: E452, E339, E341, E331; Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Preservative: E200; Colours: E160a, E160c], Tomato Ketchup (6%) [Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Water, Modified Maize & Potato Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulators: E330, E331; Preservative: E202; Thickener

Incredible how you reel that off.

Some detailed info there.

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:05 - Jul 1 with 2321 viewswkj

Beef Burger (45%) [Beef (75%), Beef Fat, Water, Textured Soya Protein (5%), Dextrose, Flavour Enhancer: E621; Salt, Sugar, Stabiliser: E451; Egg White Powder, Flavourings, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Malt Extract, Yeast Extract, Colour: E150c], Sesame Seed Bun (41%) [Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Sesame Seeds, Salt, Sugar, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471; Preservative: E282; Flour Treatment Agent: E300], Processed Cheese (8%) [Partially Reconstituted Whey Powder, Cheese, Butter, Milk Proteins, Emulsifying Salts: E452, E339, E341, E331; Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Preservative: E200; Colours: E160a, E160c], Tomato Ketchup (6%) [Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Water, Modified Maize & Potato Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulators: E330, E331; Preservative: E202; Thickener

All of those go well with egg and salad then

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:06 - Jul 1 with 2315 viewsfooters

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:05 - Jul 1 by jeera

Incredible how you reel that off.

Some detailed info there.

My mum always heated up the E472e emulsifier. Call me old fashioned, but you can't beat a bit of home cooked grub, reminds me of home.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:07 - Jul 1 with 2314 viewswkj

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:04 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

Several of us predicted he would give it all up as soon as they broke up but i'm not convinced Sitters isn't on a wind up here. I need evidence!

Keep going like that and you'll be in for a blue rince in no time

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:07 - Jul 1 with 2313 viewsJ2BLUE

17 E numbers and hydrogenated oil. Nice.

Truly impaired.

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:09 - Jul 1 with 2306 viewswkj

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:06 - Jul 1 by footers

My mum always heated up the E472e emulsifier. Call me old fashioned, but you can't beat a bit of home cooked grub, reminds me of home.

My mum never used to share any of her E, she robbed me of a chance to enjoy jungle music

Login to get fewer ads

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:10 - Jul 1 with 2304 viewsfooters

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:09 - Jul 1 by wkj

My mum never used to share any of her E, she robbed me of a chance to enjoy jungle music

There's time yet, blad.

I actually have loads of jungle music here. Come on over :)

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:10 - Jul 1 with 2303 viewsjeera

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:06 - Jul 1 by footers

On the stove I hope and none of that fangled microwave nonsense.

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:12 - Jul 1 with 2295 viewswkj

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:10 - Jul 1 by footers

There's time yet, blad.

I actually have loads of jungle music here. Come on over :)

Given you've a history of luring liars to the football and not showing up, I dread to think what you'd do to an upstanding member of the board such as myself if I showed up
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 20:13]

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:12 - Jul 1 with 2294 viewsfooters

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:07 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

17 E numbers and hydrogenated oil. Nice.

All the more reason for some of y'all to learn to cook properly...

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:17 - Jul 1 with 2277 viewshoppy

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 19:28 - Jul 1 by wkj

The tunnocks thread did him in. He had a incognito gander, fancied a teacake- all downhill from there

He had a whole goose?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:25 - Jul 1 with 2261 viewsjeera

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 20:17 - Jul 1 by hoppy

He had a whole goose?

It was dressed as a turkey.

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:11 - Jul 1 with 2217 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 16:37 - Jul 1 by SitfcB

Callis isn’t vegan anymore, true story.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:12 - Jul 1 with 2212 viewschicoazul

loooooooooool what

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:19 - Jul 1 with 2197 viewsJ2BLUE

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:11 - Jul 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I've asked him. Not convinced Sitters isn't on a wind up.

Truly impaired.

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:20 - Jul 1 with 2188 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah and I'm voting for Corbyn and Dolly now hates Morrissey.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:54 - Jul 1 with 2134 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:19 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

I've asked him. Not convinced Sitters isn't on a wind up.

Callis isnt going to admit it to us is he. Because then it would be shown that he was a complete hypocrite.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:57 - Jul 1 with 2128 viewsfooters

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:20 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah and I'm voting for Corbyn and Dolly now hates Morrissey.

You could have voted Corbyn for leader when you were a Labour Party member tho.

Who did your vote go to again?

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 22:16 - Jul 1 with 2091 viewsGlasgowBlue

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:57 - Jul 1 by footers

You could have voted Corbyn for leader when you were a Labour Party member tho.

Who did your vote go to again?

I can see why you are always screenshotting other people's posts now. Your memory is completly fcuked as we have done this at least three times before.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 22:43 - Jul 1 with 2077 viewsJ2BLUE

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 21:54 - Jul 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Callis isnt going to admit it to us is he. Because then it would be shown that he was a complete hypocrite.

His Twitter seems to show he's still vegan. No idea. I think asking if better than assuming though. It would be nice if he returned to face the online kicking which awaits him if it's true though!

Truly impaired.

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 06:50 - Jul 2 with 1989 viewsfooters

...Gang culture in Ipswich is getting worse on 22:16 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

I can see why you are always screenshotting other people's posts now. Your memory is completly fcuked as we have done this at least three times before.

Would you go so far as to call it 'a pattern of behavior (sic)'?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024