Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travellers are getting cheeky 15:42 - Jun 24 with 6714 viewsGeoffSentence

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/24/travellers-demand-1500-leave-rugby-c

Demanding a ransom to move.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:11 - Jun 24 with 687 viewswkj

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:10 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Takes one to know one.

Go do your homework lad, adults trying to talk here

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:12 - Jun 24 with 687 viewsSpruceMoose

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:11 - Jun 24 by J2BLUE

I knew you agreed with my list.

Do not take knowledge of a subject to be an endorsement. Like a typical kid, I looked it up on Wikipedia.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 19:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:14 - Jun 24 with 676 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:08 - Jun 24 by footers

Thank you.

This could be the start of something beautiful. After all, beautiful roses flourish from piles of sh1t. But enough about my posting.

I think you should do a daily gardening thread dear boy.
What would the ratio of sh1t to an individual rose be in your opinion?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:18 - Jun 24 with 661 viewsfooters

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:14 - Jun 24 by StochesStotasBlewe

I think you should do a daily gardening thread dear boy.
What would the ratio of sh1t to an individual rose be in your opinion?

Hopeless, buh! You're the board wizard :) Probably forgotten more than most of us now!

I was merely paraphrasing that old country number... piles of sh1t just sounded better than stalks of clover.

But I'll take a guess at a week's output of human-grade

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:28 - Jun 24 with 635 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Travellers are getting cheeky on 19:18 - Jun 24 by footers

Hopeless, buh! You're the board wizard :) Probably forgotten more than most of us now!

I was merely paraphrasing that old country number... piles of sh1t just sounded better than stalks of clover.

But I'll take a guess at a week's output of human-grade

Oh dear, i have made the mistake of playing that. The subliminal sound in my head for the next few days.

I would suggest about 2 shovels full of thoroughbred horse sh1t per plant.

The human grade stuff is for Kim Jung Uns personal rose garden in Pyongyang.

Do i have to wear a pointy hat?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Travellers are getting cheeky on 23:20 - Jun 24 with 580 viewsjeera

Travellers are getting cheeky on 18:24 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Nah.

He's tarring a whole community with one brush. It's out of line and wouldn't be allowed to fly if it was about any other group.

It could be argued no other 'group' does it.

I fully understand your stance but will also add your angle seems to come from one unaffected by real life encounters.

The lives I have seen destroyed by people who call themselves travellers would break the heart of anyone who cared about people.

As Sarge says, no one has cause to complain about those people who go about their business, but there are so many, not just a few, many, who trash lives everywhere they go and operate outside of the law.

For whoever mentioned T. Fury, they will be associating him with a genetic background, not a present lifestyle.

Change needs to come from within, and it is up to the 'community' to do so, not for everyone else to have to be understanding.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Travellers are getting cheeky on 23:37 - Jun 24 with 548 viewsStNeotsBlue

Travellers are getting cheeky on 18:57 - Jun 24 by GeoffSentence

That's unusual, and the world would be a better place if more travellers were like that. Sadly I can honestly say I have never seen a travellers camp where they haven't left a whole pile of crap on departure.

Just down the road from my house we get a load turn up every now and then, twice a year on average, varies between 6 and 20 caravans. Most leave a state, every know and then a group turn up who tidy after themselves and leave any rubbish for the authorities in an orderly fashion, perhaps 1 in 3 groups.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024