Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20:57 - Mar 13 with 2880 views_

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:34 - Mar 13 with 1016 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:33 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Can I ask you a question mate? Not baiting, genuinely interested. If Brexit doesn't happen how will you react? Lets say May gets pissed off and puts it back to the people and remain wins 55-45 against leave.How would you react to that?

Deliciously.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:34 - Mar 13 with 1012 viewsfooters

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:34 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Funny that I’m not on here every day your fixation with me must end yank.

Well, one of you Benters2, Mullysplace1 are usually on! You sad fck.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:35 - Mar 13 with 1005 viewsgrimboy

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:34 - Mar 13 by footers

Well, one of you Benters2, Mullysplace1 are usually on! You sad fck.

Jealous you sadder fcuk.
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:36 - Mar 13 with 1004 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:34 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Funny that I’m not on here every day your fixation with me must end yank.

I bet you think about me though x

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:37 - Mar 13 with 992 viewsfooters

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:35 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Jealous you sadder fcuk.

Oh, an admission! At last.

What was the inspiration behind Mullysplace1 and SamPamsDisco? I really do wonder what goes through your head sometimes, chap.

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 973 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:37 - Mar 13 by footers

Oh, an admission! At last.

What was the inspiration behind Mullysplace1 and SamPamsDisco? I really do wonder what goes through your head sometimes, chap.

A chimp on a unicycle.

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 967 viewsHerbivore

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:27 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Really not on a spotty face like your own.

That makes no sense.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 962 viewsfooters

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:40 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

A chimp on a unicycle.

I've got more funny pictures too. Funny what average minds can achieve in such little time after a jazz woodbine and a sneaking suspicion...

Live pictures from footers HQ

Login to get fewer ads

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:52 - Mar 13 with 926 viewsXYZ

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:29 - Mar 13 by factual_blue

Third time lucky, grandad?
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 904 viewsfactual_blue

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:52 - Mar 13 by XYZ

Third time lucky, grandad?

I have no idea how that happened officer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 22:05 - Mar 13 with 875 viewsXYZ

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:57 - Mar 13 by factual_blue

I have no idea how that happened officer.

It's OK, must be Gav's fault 'cos it happened to me the next post I did!

#karmagetsmeagain
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 22:08 - Mar 13 with 869 viewsDyland

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:17 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Hahaha says the yank.

He's not a Yank. He's British. But lives somewhere else.

Do you see how this works yet?

ffs

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 22:10 - Mar 13 with 859 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 22:08 - Mar 13 by Dyland

He's not a Yank. He's British. But lives somewhere else.

Do you see how this works yet?

ffs

It's more than his tiny bird brain can comprehend. Every now and then he comes on here pished and rowdy and I have to swat him away. It's no biggie. It's allowed to continue though, for some reason.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024