Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. 09:51 - Mar 8 with 1801 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

After missing only 2 games this season, just feel like I need a bit of a break from a few away games.

Make loads of noise and do the club proud as always COYB!

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 10:27 - Mar 8 with 1733 viewsJamestownPrince

I live 2 miles away...

I'd already agreed to take time off work to go to the Isle of Man for 3 nights to play darts, might be a blessing!! (although I'm flying out with 6 Baggies fans)

Gonna get battered in both!!!

Best of luck tomorrow everyone!!
Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 10:33 - Mar 8 with 1718 viewsfactual_blue

We're off to Hampton-in-Arden for the weekend, but really can't be bothered to make the short journey from there to The Hawthorns.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 10:48 - Mar 8 with 1697 viewsFixed_It

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 10:33 - Mar 8 by factual_blue

We're off to Hampton-in-Arden for the weekend, but really can't be bothered to make the short journey from there to The Hawthorns.

What do they charge for Over 60s?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 11:44 - Mar 8 with 1641 viewsTractorWood

I'm watching Queen of the South. Niche.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:10 - Mar 8 with 1606 viewspimballwizard

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 10:48 - Mar 8 by Fixed_It

Hampton -in-Ardon for the over 60's conjures up all manner of naughtiness to my London (cockney ) mind
Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:20 - Mar 8 with 1592 viewsfactual_blue

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 10:48 - Mar 8 by Fixed_It

Clegg Out

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:39 - Mar 8 with 1565 viewshatch

I’ll still be in St Lucia at midnight tonight, but heading straight to the Hawthorns from Gatwick tomorrow just in time for kick off. Will be knackered but in full voice.
Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:53 - Mar 8 with 1540 viewsfactual_blue

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:39 - Mar 8 by hatch

I’ll still be in St Lucia at midnight tonight, but heading straight to the Hawthorns from Gatwick tomorrow just in time for kick off. Will be knackered but in full voice.

Are you with feargalsharkey by any chance?

Login to get fewer ads

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:56 - Mar 8 with 1537 viewshatch

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:53 - Mar 8 by factual_blue

Are you with feargalsharkey by any chance?

We were going to meet for a drink in a bar near the marina but it never existed.
Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:58 - Mar 8 with 1531 viewsfactual_blue

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:56 - Mar 8 by hatch

We were going to meet for a drink in a bar near the marina but it never existed.

Nice island St Lucia - where are you staying?

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 13:11 - Mar 8 with 1494 viewshatch

Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 12:58 - Mar 8 by factual_blue

Nice island St Lucia - where are you staying?

Rodney Bay. Met a few Town fans at the cricket here and in Grenada. Had a good chat with a fellow TWTDer.

Lovely place.
Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 13:15 - Mar 8 with 1481 viewsTractor_Buck

30 miles away from me, but I have more important business to attend to as AFC Telford attempt to stick another nail in FC United of Manchester's coffin.
Fair play to the 1,200 Ipswich fans travelling to WBA tommorow. on 13:30 - Mar 8 with 1432 viewsSwansea_Blue

Down to 1,199 now.

Swanners junior junior isn't coming, but swanners junior still is.

I've a spare Under 11s ticket if anyone wants it. Crunchie?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024