Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge 09:04 - Feb 24 with 28399 viewspickles110564

Could not support a Labour government under Corbyn, well said m8.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:15 - Feb 24 with 2688 viewsZedRodgers

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:25 - Feb 24 with 2664 viewsChampionship

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:13 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

Well I was going to say that I imagine she has a very hairy Mary.

I'll post this while they aren't logged in.

It amused me

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:28 - Feb 24 with 2656 viewsfooters

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:13 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

Well I was going to say that I imagine she has a very hairy Mary.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:32 - Feb 24 with 2643 viewsAbujaBlue

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/ao6f7m/manners_makyth_milne_private

This is a very good column in the Private Eye on the current state of the Labour party with Seaumus Milne in Corbyn's ear.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:33 - Feb 24 with 2642 viewsHARRY10

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:44 - Feb 24 by Ftnfwest

Quite right, they should all be supporting brexit then

eh ?

what part of

"No second referendum on the final deal - but giving MPs a decisive say on what happens next"

equates to supporting brexit ?
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:36 - Feb 24 with 2622 viewsHARRY10

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:53 - Feb 24 by pickles110564

A labour party that goes back to its roots, which is well before your time Zed, that wanted to leave the EU.

It's roots ?

Yes, whether being an EU member of not was the leading question around the time of Keir Hardie.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:39 - Feb 24 with 2604 viewsLord_Lucan

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:28 - Feb 24 by footers

I imagine it to be most unkempt.

I would prefer something resembling a nice shiny bonnet of a Volkswagen Beetle.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:18 - Feb 24 with 2552 viewsGlasgowBlue

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:39 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

I imagine it to be most unkempt.

I would prefer something resembling a nice shiny bonnet of a Volkswagen Beetle.

She was arrested at Heathrow airport where customs officials found 6 killos of Crack under her burqa.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:31 - Feb 24 with 2551 viewshampstead_blue

"The worst of the abuse comes from those with #JC4PM19 hashtags, and the Labour leadership does nothing to discourage them."
......well that's conclusive then!

Well said BDSlave.

John McDonald on Peinnar's politics this morning was awful. In total denial.
Never once accepted that those closest to him and JC are throwing out the abuse.

His hypocrisy of LB's treatment in her Liverpool constituency was laughable. He changed his tune. Last week he gave her a kicking for leaving, telling her she was effectively a traitor. Now he's gone all 'old man soft' and offering the empty hand of support.

JC and the likes of JM have torn apart the real Labour party. Now the country is losing out on an effective and reasonable opposition. The Tories are getting eaten by the Right.

Chukka and other balanced people are the ones who should be lauded for their bravery.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:45 - Feb 24 with 2521 viewsHARRY10

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:31 - Feb 24 by hampstead_blue

"The worst of the abuse comes from those with #JC4PM19 hashtags, and the Labour leadership does nothing to discourage them."
......well that's conclusive then!

Well said BDSlave.

John McDonald on Peinnar's politics this morning was awful. In total denial.
Never once accepted that those closest to him and JC are throwing out the abuse.

His hypocrisy of LB's treatment in her Liverpool constituency was laughable. He changed his tune. Last week he gave her a kicking for leaving, telling her she was effectively a traitor. Now he's gone all 'old man soft' and offering the empty hand of support.

JC and the likes of JM have torn apart the real Labour party. Now the country is losing out on an effective and reasonable opposition. The Tories are getting eaten by the Right.

Chukka and other balanced people are the ones who should be lauded for their bravery.

bravery ?

As in Cameron's 'bravery' in dealing with the mess he caused, I suppose ?
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:47 - Feb 24 with 2517 viewsChampionship

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:18 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

She was arrested at Heathrow airport where customs officials found 6 killos of Crack under her burqa.

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:47 - Feb 24 with 2515 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:15 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

7 down 🙌🏻

Just Ann Coffey to go now, or did I miss that one?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:59 - Feb 24 with 2499 viewshampstead_blue

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:45 - Feb 24 by HARRY10

bravery ?

As in Cameron's 'bravery' in dealing with the mess he caused, I suppose ?

I made no comment about Cameron.

My Uncle is a life long Labour campaigner and tells me that the local Labour group, St John's Wood, has been over run with the loony left.
Nobody get's a word in anymore. They just get shouted down.

He's a very gentle kind man and has been heartbroken at what has happened.

Those breaking away are brave as they will get dog's abuse.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:02 - Feb 24 with 2493 viewsZedRodgers

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:47 - Feb 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

7 down 🙌🏻

Just Ann Coffey to go now, or did I miss that one?

Your definition of an ‘attack’ is a bit snowflakey by the way.

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:10 - Feb 24 with 2474 viewsHARRY10

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:59 - Feb 24 by hampstead_blue

I made no comment about Cameron.

My Uncle is a life long Labour campaigner and tells me that the local Labour group, St John's Wood, has been over run with the loony left.
Nobody get's a word in anymore. They just get shouted down.

He's a very gentle kind man and has been heartbroken at what has happened.

Those breaking away are brave as they will get dog's abuse.

eh ?

So those the 'looney left' want out of the party.................are given dog's abuse if they err, leave.

And if this supposed 'looney left' are shouting members down then why not stand down as an MP and see who the voters want ?
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:12 - Feb 24 with 2472 viewsZedRodgers

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 13:18 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

She wears a chador not a burka.

- Just a heads up which might help you on your quest to stand up to racism in the future. I know it’s something you’re passionate about.

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:33 - Feb 24 with 2442 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:02 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

Your definition of an ‘attack’ is a bit snowflakey by the way.

I’m not the one melting at a few MP’s defecting from my party, fella

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:36 - Feb 24 with 2438 viewsZedRodgers

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:33 - Feb 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m not the one melting at a few MP’s defecting from my party, fella

No, you’re the one melting at people talking about it.

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:38 - Feb 24 with 2431 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:36 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

Paha, good one Zed 🙃

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:50 - Feb 24 with 2414 viewspickles110564

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:36 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

LOL, how many more defects next week then Zed, you are bound to know?
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 15:05 - Feb 24 with 2389 viewsjimmyvet

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 14:10 - Feb 24 by HARRY10

eh ?

So those the 'looney left' want out of the party.................are given dog's abuse if they err, leave.

And if this supposed 'looney left' are shouting members down then why not stand down as an MP and see who the voters want ?

The reason you don't see a problem Zed is because like the glorious leader and his gang of thugs around him you are the problem.

I listened to Jess Phillips on the radio Friday she took a call from Momentum central it was disgusting and appalling the ferocity of this women calling in and attacking this female MP it was beyond comprehension and that in a 2 minute radio call in sums up Labour under the racist nasty leader.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 15:06 - Feb 24 with 2389 viewsStokieBlue

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:15 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

What's your point?

People are allowed to change their mind, especially when they feel circumstances affecting their position change.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 15:12 - Feb 24 with 2374 viewsDarth_Koont

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 15:06 - Feb 24 by StokieBlue

What's your point?

People are allowed to change their mind, especially when they feel circumstances affecting their position change.

SB

But his logic has also changed.

Maybe because his own efforts over the past few years have left him nowhere else to go in his career.

Pronouns: He/Him

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 2363 viewsZedRodgers

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 15:06 - Feb 24 by StokieBlue

What's your point?

SB

You would think he wouldn’t begrude the party membership their change in direction from the politics he wants then.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 15:17]

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 15:19 - Feb 24 with 2345 viewsStokieBlue

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 15:16 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

You would think he wouldn’t begrude the party membership their change in direction from the politics he wants then.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 15:17]

He hasn't, he's left.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024