Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? 16:27 - Feb 7 with 13777 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/02/07/world/europe/brexit-impact-on-eur

Spoiler: It's the UK.

Posted for the benefit of BloomBlue.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:01 - Feb 8 with 1588 viewsjeera

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 21:49 - Feb 7 by pickles110564

Lol who cares what you think

Lol? Are you 12 sir?

I care.

It concerns me that a grown man, who has a say in grown-up matters, who is so vocal on these matters, cannot use his own damn language in its most basic form.

Shame on you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:32 - Feb 8 with 1561 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:01 - Feb 8 by jeera

Lol? Are you 12 sir?

I care.

It concerns me that a grown man, who has a say in grown-up matters, who is so vocal on these matters, cannot use his own damn language in its most basic form.

Shame on you.

I am operating under the assumption that he actually is a 12 year old. That's the only explanation for his bizarre posting!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:46 - Feb 8 with 1547 viewsjeera

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:32 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

I am operating under the assumption that he actually is a 12 year old. That's the only explanation for his bizarre posting!

Well, I'm sorry but we Brits must take a stand.

I'm sure Pickly is a nice kid but if he wants to integrate into our great nation he must learn the language. It's only fair.

Otherwise he'll never pass the nationality test.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:48 - Feb 8 with 1542 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:46 - Feb 8 by jeera

Well, I'm sorry but we Brits must take a stand.

I'm sure Pickly is a nice kid but if he wants to integrate into our great nation he must learn the language. It's only fair.

Otherwise he'll never pass the nationality test.

A stint of National Service combined with the judicious application of a birch cane across the buttocks should set him straight.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:52 - Feb 8 with 1536 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:48 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

A stint of National Service combined with the judicious application of a birch cane across the buttocks should set him straight.

Is it worth altering the list to be privy to what was going on, or can a reasonable idea be drafted without that sort of effort.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:53 - Feb 8 with 1526 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:52 - Feb 8 by wkj

Is it worth altering the list to be privy to what was going on, or can a reasonable idea be drafted without that sort of effort.

jeera:

Ain't? AIN'T?

There's no such word.

Stop trashing our wonderful language you goon.

Pickles:

Nobody puts Jeera in a corner

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:55 - Feb 8 with 1523 viewspickles110564

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:32 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

There you go WKJ, should this be reported for abuse?
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:55 - Feb 8 with 1523 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:53 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

jeera:

Ain't? AIN'T?

There's no such word.

Stop trashing our wonderful language you goon.

Pickles:

Nobody puts Jeera in a corner

Got it, no effort was exuded on this day

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:55 - Feb 8 with 1519 viewspickles110564

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:48 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

And again!
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:56 - Feb 8 with 1505 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:55 - Feb 8 by pickles110564

I did say it was setting a very dangerous precedent.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:57 - Feb 8 with 1511 viewsjeera

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:55 - Feb 8 by pickles110564

And again!

It's just a bit of fun.

You'll live.

You'll probably even like it.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:02 - Feb 8 with 1504 viewsSwansea_Blue

Behave you bellends

Let's have a grown up discussion about it all. Naked.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-47171829/brexit-cambridge-professor-in

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:03 - Feb 8 with 1501 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 13:56 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

I did say it was setting a very dangerous precedent.

To be fair we did say you making an incorrect association between spruce and myself being the same person was a dangerous accusation at the time; even in jest as I am sure it was.

Crybaby

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:05 - Feb 8 with 1497 viewsSpruceMoose

Still waiting for you to apologise to British people abroad.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:08 - Feb 8 with 1486 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:03 - Feb 8 by wkj

To be fair we did say you making an incorrect association between spruce and myself being the same person was a dangerous accusation at the time; even in jest as I am sure it was.

It really has snowballed to be a bit of an arse ache to be honest. Can't move without one of his acolytes yammering with the slackest of jaws that we are the same person.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:09 - Feb 8 with 1473 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:03 - Feb 8 by wkj

I actually asked the question after you answered on Sprucey's behalf.

I made it immediately clear that I didn't believe you were the same poster.

Oi Glassers! by GlasgowBlue 14 Jan 2019 8:10
Nope. I’m happy to say I don’t believe sprucey is wkj.

If people are having a pop at him because I asked wkj a lighthearted question then they should stop.

Oi Glassers! by GlasgowBlue 14 Jan 2019 7:58
Yes. Happy to do so. Although I never said you were wkj. I light heartedly asked the question, as wkj answered a question about working in the US that was directed at you.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/451098/4204421/king-tim-gammons-big-great-british-brexit-tour-update/#post4204421

In fairness it would take incredible dexterity to log on and off as both spucey and wkj as you high five and back slap each other over numerous pages in one thread.

On a side note didn’t you actually accuse a couple of posters of being me few months ago?

Side note 2, you’d get a lot less grief on here if you didn’t continue to bait the same people on thread after thread, with wkj as your wingman, by calling them thick, dim, gammon etc. None of which excuses threats of violence to you or questioning your loyalty to your own country just because yiu have decided to broaden your horizans and taken the decision to work abroad.

So in conclusion, no I don’t think you and wkj are the same poster.

[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 14:10]

Iron Lion Zion

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:11 - Feb 8 with 1472 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:09 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

I actually asked the question after you answered on Sprucey's behalf.

I made it immediately clear that I didn't believe you were the same poster.

Oi Glassers! by GlasgowBlue 14 Jan 2019 8:10
Nope. I’m happy to say I don’t believe sprucey is wkj.

If people are having a pop at him because I asked wkj a lighthearted question then they should stop.

Oi Glassers! by GlasgowBlue 14 Jan 2019 7:58
Yes. Happy to do so. Although I never said you were wkj. I light heartedly asked the question, as wkj answered a question about working in the US that was directed at you.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/451098/4204421/king-tim-gammons-big-great-british-brexit-tour-update/#post4204421

In fairness it would take incredible dexterity to log on and off as both spucey and wkj as you high five and back slap each other over numerous pages in one thread.

On a side note didn’t you actually accuse a couple of posters of being me few months ago?

Side note 2, you’d get a lot less grief on here if you didn’t continue to bait the same people on thread after thread, with wkj as your wingman, by calling them thick, dim, gammon etc. None of which excuses threats of violence to you or questioning your loyalty to your own country just because yiu have decided to broaden your horizans and taken the decision to work abroad.

So in conclusion, no I don’t think you and wkj are the same poster.

[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 14:10]

"even in jest"

Crybaby

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:15 - Feb 8 with 1461 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:11 - Feb 8 by wkj

"even in jest"

This kind of targeted and coordinated board hounding of posters should be stamped out really.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:16 - Feb 8 with 1453 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:11 - Feb 8 by wkj

"even in jest"

You are obviously not Sprucey. But it did look odd at the time.

Pickles posted to Sprucey: Why don't you stop posting stuff that does not concern you, worry about the place you decided to leave this great country for.
You are probably only a burger flipper?

And you, not sprucey, answered: Behave, I can assure you I have worked for some great british companies that involved me living nearly a decade in the USA - didn't make me any less part of my country, still paid taxes to HMRC.

I can't make it any clearer that I don't think you are the same poster. Sprucey accused 3 or 4 different posters of being me at one stage. Any new poster is immediately called out as Blueas.

If Pickles or anyone else has decided to run with this all I can say is you are not SpruceMoose.

Iron Lion Zion

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:18 - Feb 8 with 1446 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:15 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

This kind of targeted and coordinated board hounding of posters should be stamped out really.

Unless you can see what I actually posted I suggest you butt out.

But your post actually confirms what I thought about this morning's abuse report.

And considering you have hounded people like benters around this board from thread to thread I make you a rank hypocrite.

Iron Lion Zion

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:31 - Feb 8 with 1423 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:18 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

But your post actually confirms what I thought about this morning's abuse report.

And considering you have hounded people like benters around this board from thread to thread I make you a rank hypocrite.

Spruce had nothing to do with the abuse report, it was all me, and I thought we had reached an understanding on that subsequently

Crybaby

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:34 - Feb 8 with 1417 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:31 - Feb 8 by wkj

Spruce had nothing to do with the abuse report, it was all me, and I thought we had reached an understanding on that subsequently

I saw he was posting and guessed it wasn't to apologise for the inconvenience he's caused for us.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:39 - Feb 8 with 1403 viewsBenters2

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:18 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

Bless him.
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:39 - Feb 8 with 1401 viewsNo9

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 17:31 - Feb 7 by lowhouseblue

no deal would be madness. which is why it won't happen.

Have you been asleep?
The reason we are where we are is because a small faction of right wing tories want no deal
Mrs May is too weak to stand up to them and they won't back off.
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:41 - Feb 8 with 1390 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:31 - Feb 8 by wkj

Perhaps you could relay a message to sprucey. If I am on your ignore list then fcking well ignore me rather than reference me in post after post every single day.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024