Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? 16:27 - Feb 7 with 13776 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/02/07/world/europe/brexit-impact-on-eur

Spoiler: It's the UK.

Posted for the benefit of BloomBlue.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 17:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:43 - Feb 8 with 674 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:41 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

Perhaps you could relay a message to sprucey. If I am on your ignore list then fcking well ignore me rather than reference me in post after post every single day.

Im not getting involved with your dispute

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:46 - Feb 8 with 668 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:43 - Feb 8 by wkj

Getting back to the subject at hand, have you heard the latest conspiracy theory? Apparently I'm not abroad. I'll let that one build up for a while before demolishing it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:47 - Feb 8 with 665 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:46 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

Getting back to the subject at hand, have you heard the latest conspiracy theory? Apparently I'm not abroad. I'll let that one build up for a while before demolishing it.

i prefer being out of the loop if that is true

Crybaby

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:48 - Feb 8 with 661 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:47 - Feb 8 by wkj

i prefer being out of the loop if that is true

Well rumour is you/we/I don't even have waterbutts. And if you/we/I do, then they are only half full at most.

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:50 - Feb 8 with 658 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:48 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

Well rumour is you/we/I don't even have waterbutts. And if you/we/I do, then they are only half full at most.

Did you use the proper terminology again, a rain catcher?

Crybaby

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:53 - Feb 8 with 642 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:43 - Feb 8 by wkj

I don’t have a dispute. I would just prefer him to use the ignore function for the purpose it’s designed for.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:57 - Feb 8 with 637 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:50 - Feb 8 by wkj

Did you use the proper terminology again, a rain catcher?

Rain? I thought the waterbutts were for our illegal moonshine operation?

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:59 - Feb 8 with 631 viewswkj

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:53 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

I don’t have a dispute. I would just prefer him to use the ignore function for the purpose it’s designed for.

that has entirely nothing to do with me

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 15:09 - Feb 8 with 611 viewsSpruceMoose

Which countries in the EU will be most hurt by a No Deal Brexit? on 14:59 - Feb 8 by wkj

that has entirely nothing to do with me

Honestly mate, the ignore feature. I used to be dismissive of it. But I'm a convert. It really does clean up the board. I'm now here enjoying some waterbutt bantz instead of getting dragged into petty point scoring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024