Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! 09:50 - Feb 7 with 1073 viewsTVRBlue

When reading forum posts there is a series of adverts in a "column" just to the right of the main forum post "body".

The problem I'm having is the width of the adverts keeps bloody changing so when reading a post it will suddenly jump up (or down) the screen - sometimes completely off the screen so I have to scroll and try and find the post I was reading and find my place in that post to continue.

Then,...……….yes, you've guessed it,...……….the advert changes to a different advert with a different bloody width and the post I was reading shoots off again.

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this? I know TWTD relies on advert revenue income but I wish I knew how to stop it happening other than giving up on TWTD.
Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 09:57 - Feb 7 with 1050 viewsSouperJim

Yes, having the same experience from time to time. Quite annoying.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 10:01 - Feb 7 with 1045 viewsGavTWTD

Yes we're aware of it and I've reported it to the advertiser. Should have been a quick fix I'd have thought but it's taking a while. Should get some progress today I'd have thought, but apologies.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 11:02 - Feb 7 with 999 viewsTVRBlue

Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 10:01 - Feb 7 by GavTWTD

Yes we're aware of it and I've reported it to the advertiser. Should have been a quick fix I'd have thought but it's taking a while. Should get some progress today I'd have thought, but apologies.

Nice one. Thanks for letting me know but no need to apologise Gav.

Hopefully the site will be a back to normal and a whole lot easier to use soon.
Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 11:57 - Feb 7 with 959 viewshampstead_blue

Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 10:01 - Feb 7 by GavTWTD

another chance to ask if the site could be ad free for those who paid a small sub?

On my phone it's a real pain.
Happy to pay a few £'s to get a clean, clear page.......

Just a thought.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 11:58 - Feb 7 with 953 viewsBenters2

Indeed same here.
Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 12:01 - Feb 7 with 949 viewsBenters2

Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 11:57 - Feb 7 by hampstead_blue

another chance to ask if the site could be ad free for those who paid a small sub?

Just a thought.

PM Gav and he will sort it for you.
Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 12:07 - Feb 7 with 935 viewsuefacup81

Gav or Phil? Width of adverts on TWTD!!!! on 11:57 - Feb 7 by hampstead_blue

Just a thought.

I'd be happy to do this as well.

The site can be unusable on a mobile at times - it can take up to a minute for the site to settle down and stop jumping about!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024