Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points 14:29 - Feb 1 with 2069 viewschfsittingbell

It may be a bit fairytale and very much on the side of hope but i think we will pick up enough points compared to our rivals to stay up.

Very much based on that Reading, Bolton and Rotheram are also awful, i cant see them picking up much over the next few months. With a little luck and the newbies gelling quickly, a win tomorrow and it's on.

I've always been a bit of an optimist but think it's not lost yet. We have five very winnable home games and a couple away that could go either way. Add in a couple of draws here and there we wont be far off.
I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 14:45 - Feb 1 with 2024 viewsconnorscontract

I'm as confident as you

about our ability to add in a couple of draws. Winning five home games, not so much!
I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 15:03 - Feb 1 with 1986 viewsBlueBadger

what are the five winnable home games? The only one that stands out is Reading.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 1948 viewsFrimleyBlue

I've got this really horrible feeling, we're gonna get close and then ruin it with a Bolton away performance

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 1901 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I think we can do it. I've said many times before that we were better placed in terms of resources over the other three and that's certainly proved to be the case. Don't know what Rotherham did in the transfer window though.

I think we can do it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 1886 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 15:30 - Feb 1 by JammyDodgerrr

I think we can do it. I've said many times before that we were better placed in terms of resources over the other three and that's certainly proved to be the case. Don't know what Rotherham did in the transfer window though.

I think we can do it.

I'd love to share your optimism. Winning two back to back would go a long way to improving the outlook.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 16:06 - Feb 1 with 1814 viewsLeagueOne

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 15:16 - Feb 1 by FrimleyBlue

I've got this really horrible feeling, we're gonna get close and then ruin it with a Bolton away performance

Ah 2002.

Having said that, I am shocked anyone having seen this side play this year thinks the additions of Keane, Quaner, Elder, Judge, Collins, Bree and Dawkins is going to see us stay up. We are absolutely atrocious, we can't score, we can't defend, we have no creativity in the midfield - a light gust of wind or a free kick and we concede...

I think some of us need to get real and escape the clouds. Then again it's mostly the same 20 points clear of relegation and best transfer window ever mob back in August peddling their blue-tinted nonsense and shouting down anyone who has half a brain cell and can see we're utterly screwed.

We're in a total mess and the window has proven to me that behind the scenes we have accepted the drop already, despite what PR Paul and Marcus might well say to the local media.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1802 viewsPecker

Love your optimism and I felt the same 3 or 4 games ago, but to late now I think. 5 home wins is a very big ask with this group of players, but I guess, as they say, stranger things have happened. I can't remember one, but you never know.
I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 16:24 - Feb 1 with 1762 viewsmarkand1986

Town are nowhere near it you clown. Last home game we got battered by Rotherham second half. We are down. Admit it.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 17:21 - Feb 1 with 1692 viewsmanchego

I think we blew it against Milwall. Rivals for relegation, 1 up then 3-2 defeat.

We are down. Dreadfully sad but true.
But I KNOW we will come straight back !
I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 18:57 - Feb 1 with 1626 viewsGuthrum

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 16:24 - Feb 1 by markand1986

Town are nowhere near it you clown. Last home game we got battered by Rotherham second half. We are down. Admit it.

Battered by Rotherham ... and held out for a win.

Last away game could at least have been a draw without dodgy penalty decisions.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 19:07 - Feb 1 with 1601 viewsHorseboy

Your pissed
I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 19:07 - Feb 1 with 1594 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 19:07 - Feb 1 by Horseboy

Your pissed

His pissed what?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 19:09 - Feb 1 with 1584 viewswkj

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 19:07 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

His pissed what?

wayward father ted references - def info

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 19:10 - Feb 1 with 1583 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm going to call it now - We stay up with 39 points on 19:09 - Feb 1 by wkj

wayward father ted references - def info

You'll upset a few sensitive types with that type of talk.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024