Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days 23:08 - Jan 26 with 23511 viewsBluedandy

.... but remember people ... apparently we provoked the Lions at the old Den back in '78.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:42 - Jan 27 with 7145 viewsBenters2

on 16:38 - Jan 27 by _

How lovely.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:44 - Jan 27 with 7140 viewsBenters2

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:38 - Jan 27 by Herbivore

I've never been on a Galloways coach. I'm more likely to see violence at football than you though, I can't imagine the hooligans coming to your armchair in Great Bentley. They're more likely to be around the ground.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:13 - Jan 27 with 7093 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 12:17 - Jan 27 by Trequartista

The second clip looks like they are all having a punch-up but no-one goes down except a bloke falling over. Watching it again are they just pushing each other ? (I can't see the bloke getting slashed)

The guy falling over in the second clip is the one getting slashed.

Poll: Best Football Song

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:21 - Jan 27 with 7075 viewspistonbroke

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 23:12 - Jan 26 by The_Romford_Blue

One of the Everton lot got slashed with a knife

Unfortunately it’s pay back from the 70,s , a cup game at Goodison in the 70,s a load of Millwall met Stanley that day
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:33 - Jan 27 with 7057 viewsBackToRussia

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:44 - Jan 27 by Benters2

Lol downvoting too. Wasteman.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:34 - Jan 27 with 7059 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:21 - Jan 27 by pistonbroke

Unfortunately it’s pay back from the 70,s , a cup game at Goodison in the 70,s a load of Millwall met Stanley that day

It was bad enough when we played them in 1980, coppers thought it was a right laugh.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:36 - Jan 27 with 7047 viewsBackToRussia

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:34 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

It was bad enough when we played them in 1980, coppers thought it was a right laugh.

My mum says she got spat on by Everton at that game and nearly got trampled by a police horse. She's ard, went to away games with her friend (another girl) when she was 15/16.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:05 - Jan 27 with 6996 viewsTJS

I love the token outrage from the safety of the bedroom at the end of the last clip which quickly turns into supporting your team (like most fans do).
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:13 - Jan 27 with 6984 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:36 - Jan 27 by BackToRussia

My mum says she got spat on by Everton at that game and nearly got trampled by a police horse. She's ard, went to away games with her friend (another girl) when she was 15/16.

Respect!

After the game we all got marched back to Lime St Station, not sure how many there were but must have been a minimum of 5 or 6 thousand. We got marched by the park and all the scallies were waving their knives at us and all the coppers did was abuse the Ipswich. At one point a couple of coppers on horseback were trying to push us all to the right so we went a certain side of a fence, trouble was there were so many of us that it was impossible for everyone to squeeze in. Some old Asian bloke was a few feet in front of me and couldn't make it so one of the coppers whacked him over the bonce with a truncheon splitting his head open. Merseyside police were / are animals.

When we got to the station is was round two with hoards of Everton running amok.

I don't think I've ever been so relieved to get on a train.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:29 - Jan 27 with 6948 viewsBackToRussia

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:13 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Respect!

After the game we all got marched back to Lime St Station, not sure how many there were but must have been a minimum of 5 or 6 thousand. We got marched by the park and all the scallies were waving their knives at us and all the coppers did was abuse the Ipswich. At one point a couple of coppers on horseback were trying to push us all to the right so we went a certain side of a fence, trouble was there were so many of us that it was impossible for everyone to squeeze in. Some old Asian bloke was a few feet in front of me and couldn't make it so one of the coppers whacked him over the bonce with a truncheon splitting his head open. Merseyside police were / are animals.

When we got to the station is was round two with hoards of Everton running amok.

'kin hell

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:29 - Jan 27 with 6951 viewsfloridablue

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:13 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Respect!

If this is the FA Cup game you're on about then the carload group I was with were attacked from behind outside the stadium before the game. Nothing to serious apart from punches and kicks thrown and all over in seconds but remember there being lots of police close by but no intervention on their behalf as if they almost enjoyed the fact the locals kids were 'teaching' the traveling fans a lesson!
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:39 - Jan 27 with 6919 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:29 - Jan 27 by floridablue

If this is the FA Cup game you're on about then the carload group I was with were attacked from behind outside the stadium before the game. Nothing to serious apart from punches and kicks thrown and all over in seconds but remember there being lots of police close by but no intervention on their behalf as if they almost enjoyed the fact the locals kids were 'teaching' the traveling fans a lesson!

Yes it was the cup game and yes, Merseyside police revelled in away fans getting a battering, in fact I got my head slammed into a wall by them at Anfield because my mate was p1ssed. Can't remember the year but it was the last season of The Kop (as it was) and around the time of the Bulger killing.

The Everton cup game went downhill when before the game there was a minutes silence for Dixie Dean and all you could hear from the Ipswich end was "Dixie Dean, Dixie Dean, can you hear us in your box"

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:42 - Jan 27 with 6907 viewsBackToRussia

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:39 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Yes it was the cup game and yes, Merseyside police revelled in away fans getting a battering, in fact I got my head slammed into a wall by them at Anfield because my mate was p1ssed. Can't remember the year but it was the last season of The Kop (as it was) and around the time of the Bulger killing.

The Everton cup game went downhill when before the game there was a minutes silence for Dixie Dean and all you could hear from the Ipswich end was "Dixie Dean, Dixie Dean, can you hear us in your box"

Finally understand your scouser sentiments.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:58 - Jan 27 with 6867 viewsbluebudgie

Lord Lucan ,,,I was their that day and yes the Merseyside coppers did get some perverse enjoyment out of whacking Town fans with their batons whilst ignoring the Everton mobs antics. I went with the Tyrells and Kempy and if your who I think you are you probably would have been with us. When arriving at Lime St Station ,double decker busses were laid on to ferry fans to the ground as it was a good two or three miles away but after the game we had to make our own way back and it was almost constant scrapping for the duration of that walk ,with Everton fans laying in wait in side streets to ambush Town fans. You probably remember Kempy getting mugged on one of those buses in a different season as Everton fans regularly infiltrated the away fans on the bus and he had his money and cloths nicked !! But what a legend Kempy was !! And do you know what I still remember those days with fondness and class myself extremely lucky to have followed Town home and away in that halcyon period,
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 19:01]
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 19:07 - Jan 27 with 6838 viewsTrequartista

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 17:13 - Jan 27 by RoyKeanesDog

The guy falling over in the second clip is the one getting slashed.

Is it before he slips when he is in the scrum? I can't see how you can see that from that clip.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 19:16 - Jan 27 with 6816 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:58 - Jan 27 by bluebudgie

Lord Lucan ,,,I was their that day and yes the Merseyside coppers did get some perverse enjoyment out of whacking Town fans with their batons whilst ignoring the Everton mobs antics. I went with the Tyrells and Kempy and if your who I think you are you probably would have been with us. When arriving at Lime St Station ,double decker busses were laid on to ferry fans to the ground as it was a good two or three miles away but after the game we had to make our own way back and it was almost constant scrapping for the duration of that walk ,with Everton fans laying in wait in side streets to ambush Town fans. You probably remember Kempy getting mugged on one of those buses in a different season as Everton fans regularly infiltrated the away fans on the bus and he had his money and cloths nicked !! But what a legend Kempy was !! And do you know what I still remember those days with fondness and class myself extremely lucky to have followed Town home and away in that halcyon period,

Hi mate

Yes I am who you think I am. Hope you are well, long time no see!

Actually I wasn't at that game with you, I am a few years younger than you and I didn't meet your acquaintance until the following season.

I do though remember many an away game with you driving the transit at 55.5 mph!

Do you remember that Luton game when eight of us went in a Cortina estate?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 19:21 - Jan 27 with 6796 viewspistonbroke

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:39 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

My memories of that game are , a car load of us piled in my mates Capri from Chelmsford , after about 30 miles joining the m1 near St Albans his brakes went , so we went all the way to scouse land and back with no brakes , had a few hairy moments
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 19:59 - Jan 27 with 6720 viewsITFC_Forever

The last season of the Kop was 1993-94, the Jamie Bulger game was the season before (1992-93).

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 20:28 - Jan 27 with 6665 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 19:59 - Jan 27 by ITFC_Forever

The last season of the Kop was 1993-94, the Jamie Bulger game was the season before (1992-93).

Just looked it up. Bulger was 12 Fed 93 and the game was 20 Feb 93, I remember them coming round with a bucket in the pub.

We got kicked out of our end and went up to The Kop end. I thought that was its last season but seems I am mistaken.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 20:53 - Jan 27 with 6616 viewsBloomBlue

Respect!

I remember that 1980's game scousers everywhere near the station slashing anyone they could get near couldn't care if you were causing trouble or not, they all seemed to be carrying a knife that day. I'm not one for trouble at football but one of those w@nkers tried to slash my friend, cut right across his jacket, friend pushed out and the scousers fell to the ground I'm not proud of it but my steel toecap boot said hello to the scousers face, his whole face and head exploded, not prod but it was self defence officer.

But everton and liverpool fans have always caused problems especially Liverpool at football games, deserve everything they get
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 20:57 - Jan 27 with 6608 viewsITFC_Forever

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 20:28 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Just looked it up. Bulger was 12 Fed 93 and the game was 20 Feb 93, I remember them coming round with a bucket in the pub.

We got kicked out of our end and went up to The Kop end. I thought that was its last season but seems I am mistaken.

Yep, didn’t they find the body a day or two before?

Was at Sixth Form at the time and went on the Galloway coaches.... as we made our way through Liverpool, one of the guys behind said “watch out, here it comes”, next thing we knew, loads of stones are bouncing off the coach.
Think the coach went past the site where the body had been found, as there was loads of flowers piled up at the side of the road.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 21:32 - Jan 27 with 6554 viewsghostofescobar

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 12:15 - Jan 27 by clive_baker

The most embarrassing thing about the whole clip is those bints shouting ‘come on Millwall’ from the sidelines. Tragic, shame they didn’t get dropped by someone themselves.

Assume this is a joke post and it’s swooshed over my head? Bints? Seriously, bints. The comments are more embarrassing than the meatheads fighting? You think it’s a shame that women don’t get “dropped” by someone? Jesus wept.

GhostOfEscobar

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 21:47 - Jan 27 with 6528 viewsReuser_is_God

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 21:32 - Jan 27 by ghostofescobar

Assume this is a joke post and it’s swooshed over my head? Bints? Seriously, bints. The comments are more embarrassing than the meatheads fighting? You think it’s a shame that women don’t get “dropped” by someone? Jesus wept.

Calm down treacle.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 21:57 - Jan 27 with 6511 viewsclive_baker

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 21:32 - Jan 27 by ghostofescobar

This is no joking matter buh.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 22:01 - Jan 27 with 6502 viewsjontysnut

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 18:58 - Jan 27 by bluebudgie

I went on the train and remember 500 or so of us bouncing along the platform at Lime Street singing 'we are the blues, we are the blues'. All went down hill from then on.
Marched to the ground with police whacking people with batons for stepping off the pavement. A bit lairy afterwards waiting for buses - like Rourkes Drift. As Michael Caine would have said " Scousers....'fousands of 'em". Glad to get home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024