Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car leasing / or PCP 19:44 - Jan 9 with 3000 viewsbrazil1982

Hi, does anyone here lease their car or other similar arrangements? If so, any company recommendations please? Thanks,
Car leasing / or PCP on 19:45 - Jan 9 with 2996 viewsOxford_Blue

Yes PCP.

You so it through the dealer normally.
Car leasing / or PCP on 19:52 - Jan 9 with 2955 viewsjustyn_c_uk

For pure leasing (no option to buy at the end) I use https://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk
another option could be http://www.clvr.org.uk
Make sure you account for the difference between business and personal leases, also factor in VAT.
Car leasing / or PCP on 19:56 - Jan 9 with 2937 viewsleftback

Find the best online deal and take it to your local dealership and they’ll pretty much match it
Car leasing / or PCP on 20:06 - Jan 9 with 2903 viewsapnorman23

Totally agree with previous post. Nationwide Vehicle Contracts. Just Starting my 5th year with them in my 2nd car. Easy to set up, customise the specification, options for all services and MOT's to be built in. A very good experience in car leasing from a company car allowance point of view.
Car leasing / or PCP on 20:37 - Jan 9 with 2860 viewsbrazil1982

Thanks for the replies - currently PCP seems to be a "cheaper" option (far smaller deposit) than leasing but with far less milage allowance. In that case is this the best option? In terms of payments.
Car leasing / or PCP on 21:50 - Jan 9 with 2778 viewsbradforblues

Car leasing / or PCP on 20:37 - Jan 9 by brazil1982

Thanks for the replies - currently PCP seems to be a "cheaper" option (far smaller deposit) than leasing but with far less milage allowance. In that case is this the best option? In terms of payments.

When I got my car I got it on 6000 miles a year whereas I do 10k. The salesman suggested this, he said as long as I'm trading it in for another one they don't care how many miles you have done. Kept the payments down at least.

you are my ipswich !!

Car leasing / or PCP on 21:53 - Jan 9 with 2773 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Car leasing / or PCP on 20:37 - Jan 9 by brazil1982

I do PCP, because it is far more flexible than a lease as you can buy the vehicle outright or trade it in, whereas a lease vehicle as to be returned and then the lease company look at the mileage and condition of the vehicle to see if there are any charges.

I exceeded my mileage on my PCP, but it didn’t matter on trade in because the dealer was so keen to sign me up on another PCP that he played with the figures to make it all stack up financially.

Poll: Our final position

Car leasing / or PCP on 21:53 - Jan 9 with 2771 viewsDurovigutum

Lingscars.com

The website looks like a joke, sounds like a joke, is the most popular in the UK with personal buyers.
Login to get fewer ads

Car leasing / or PCP on 21:57 - Jan 9 with 2759 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, I do PCP direct with VW Ipswich.

Deal runs out in a few months, so they’re trying to entice me in to the next deal. Want to look around first though before I decide.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Car leasing / or PCP on 22:09 - Jan 9 with 2729 viewsTIB

If you’re buying new, try CarWow (they may do used also)...good way to get a range of deals and weigh up which is best.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Car leasing / or PCP on 22:45 - Jan 9 with 2676 viewslinhdi

I have done both. Have a Mondeo on lease through ALD, and their service has been fantastic. I needed 4 new tyres (they were kegal in UK but not in France, where I'm heading on a trip). No quibble - the very next morning after a 5pm call, the Kwik Fit can arrived at home and sorted them.

I'd always compare the lease v PCP numbers really carefully. PCP offers a bit more flexibility so wins out if financially neutral.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024