Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That seemed a pretty exasperated Lambert to me... 13:42 - Dec 31 with 15627 viewsSuperfrans

For the first time, he seemed more exasperated than upbeat.

Pretty damning comments:
We need half a dozen in, including probably two strikers.
Jonas’s contract should never have been allowed to run down, should have been sorted out last summer.
Should never be in a situation of signing 8/9 players every year. It’s madness. It’s not normal.

It all seemed like the comments and body language of a man who is becoming impatient and fairly exasperated about where we are. That didn’t fill me with confidence about this coming month’s transfer dealings, I have to say...

Or am I reading between the lines too much...?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

That seemed a pretty exasperated Lambert to me... on 22:58 - Dec 31 with 413 viewsHerbivore

That seemed a pretty exasperated Lambert to me... on 22:23 - Dec 31 by FrimleyBlue

Correct however whilst the club is still in the championship whilst it's very unlikely, if a buyer was interested they would be also take on the debt in some form meaning Evans gets some of his money back. He would be stupid to write of any debt whilst the club still sits in the championship.

However if we go down he has no hope in getting any of his money back and will have to write off the debt which inturn will make it easier for a buyer and therefore more attractive to purchase. I would give it 3 months after relegation and we would have new owners

That makes no sense.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That seemed a pretty exasperated Lambert to me... on 23:04 - Dec 31 with 401 viewsEly_Blue

That seemed a pretty exasperated Lambert to me... on 22:47 - Dec 31 by FrimleyBlue

Just Responding to a response Ely. Called politeness.

With the same drivel though

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024