Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? 20:12 - Dec 1 with 7454 viewsTrequartista

8 or 9 is it?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 15:10 - Dec 2 with 1801 viewsstantheman

I would show more concern regarding our squad if I were you.
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 22:37 - Dec 2 with 1713 viewsVaughan8

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 15:07 - Dec 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Why does Lambert get a free pass until January? Currently results are worse under him than they are under Hurst - if that stays the case then we’ll be too far adrift come January to have a chance of survival. Surely the point of making the change when we did was in the hope that the new man could pick up better results before then?

Free pass was probably.the wrong terminology.

I just mean, he has inherited a team who are so rubbish that people will just say that he inherited this team. Once January comes he can bring people in and he will HAVE to get results.

The only winning game I can see is Wigan at home before January. The rest we might pick up a draw or two but that's it!
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 23:17 - Dec 2 with 1685 viewsNewblue2

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 15:07 - Dec 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Why does Lambert get a free pass until January? Currently results are worse under him than they are under Hurst - if that stays the case then we’ll be too far adrift come January to have a chance of survival. Surely the point of making the change when we did was in the hope that the new man could pick up better results before then?

If you look at what lambert did with Norwich he had the same squad winning within the first few games. I am sure he will get there but we need the crowd to be positive. Norwich always had a full house like a 12 th man. We haven’t got that.
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 1479 viewsTrequartista

15?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 19:02 - Jan 26 with 1394 viewswarkthisway

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 16:33 - Jan 26 by Trequartista

15?

The poor ref got Lambert off the hook again -by creating a smokescreen for his inadequacies - we would have lost anyway .

bentnkuqi

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 19:05 - Jan 26 with 1389 viewswkj

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 16:33 - Jan 26 by Trequartista

15?

Were up to 3 now, that is to say with the glut of Lambert's men in the saddle

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 19:15 - Jan 26 with 1367 viewsSwansea_Blue

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 22:37 - Dec 2 by Vaughan8

Free pass was probably.the wrong terminology.

I just mean, he has inherited a team who are so rubbish that people will just say that he inherited this team. Once January comes he can bring people in and he will HAVE to get results.

The only winning game I can see is Wigan at home before January. The rest we might pick up a draw or two but that's it!

Not wrong at all. Plenty on here have said he’s got a free pass this season or until after 2 transfer windows.

He’s had a crap start, but does nice PR. How many managers does it take before people show concern with the owner, is another question we could be asking. Another nice bloke apparently, but the common denominator in our slide into obscurity.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 19:19 - Jan 26 with 1364 viewswkj

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 19:15 - Jan 26 by Swansea_Blue

Not wrong at all. Plenty on here have said he’s got a free pass this season or until after 2 transfer windows.

He’s had a crap start, but does nice PR. How many managers does it take before people show concern with the owner, is another question we could be asking. Another nice bloke apparently, but the common denominator in our slide into obscurity.

Well, we still have people wax lyrical for the owner which I don't understand. Whether its investment or not, or whether it is harsh or not is one thing, but the man has quite clearly got very little right in 11 years in regards to this club.

He simply has expected managers to do too much and hope for the best.

Irritates the FK out of me Lambert is struggling as off the pitch he's the best manager we've had in a very long time.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 19:21 - Jan 26 with 1360 viewsjas0999

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 20:25 - Dec 1 by ITFCBlues

What exactly are you concerned with?

He’s working with some poor players who continue to make individual mistakes. If you thought he was going to come in and instantly transform this group, you’re deluded

This. Also worth noting, PL is somewhat limited with the players who actually want to join us in the current position. Not going to attract top players.
How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 19:27 - Jan 26 with 1345 viewsSwansea_Blue

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 19:19 - Jan 26 by wkj

Well, we still have people wax lyrical for the owner which I don't understand. Whether its investment or not, or whether it is harsh or not is one thing, but the man has quite clearly got very little right in 11 years in regards to this club.

He simply has expected managers to do too much and hope for the best.

Irritates the FK out of me Lambert is struggling as off the pitch he's the best manager we've had in a very long time.

Yep, I feel exactly the same. I’d love for PL to be successful as he seems the best fit for the club since Burley imo. So he’s not helping by not winning footie games!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many games is it before we can show concern with the manager? on 23:59 - Jan 26 with 1288 viewsBlue_Moses

With our squad?! Not his fault
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024