Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bin off the entire first team 17:28 - Dec 1 with 1517 viewsGeoffSentence

Replace them with the under 23s, get the loanees back as soon as possible.

Tell them not to worry about results but to play with freedom, since we are getting relegated anyway they will benefit from the experience to mount the League One title challenge next year.

Honestly, ME wasted his money employing Paul Lambert, as good as he is, I'm what this club needs in charge at the moment, and I'm cheap too.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bin off the entire first team on 17:30 - Dec 1 with 1495 viewsfooters

I want to get in a big box of shredded newspapers and hibernate. Wake me up when it's all over.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bin off the entire first team on 17:31 - Dec 1 with 1492 viewsJ2BLUE

Such a stupid post. Sorry but however bleak it looks we can't just accept relegation. People who think we'd go down, win the league and bounce back with momentum are deluded. Relegation would be a disaster. We need to fight.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bin off the entire first team on 17:38 - Dec 1 with 1447 viewsGeoffSentence

Bin off the entire first team on 17:31 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

Such a stupid post. Sorry but however bleak it looks we can't just accept relegation. People who think we'd go down, win the league and bounce back with momentum are deluded. Relegation would be a disaster. We need to fight.

so do you agree or not?

Bin off the entire first team on 17:45 - Dec 1 with 1399 viewsHARRY10

Bin off the entire first team on 17:31 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

It's not about accepting relegation as such, but acknowledging the reality of our position. And maybe looking at what got us here.

Relegation will not be avoided by the simple belief by our supporters that it cannot happen.
Bin off the entire first team on 17:55 - Dec 1 with 1372 viewsGeoffSentence

Bin off the entire first team on 17:45 - Dec 1 by HARRY10

It's not about accepting relegation as such, but acknowledging the reality of our position. And maybe looking at what got us here.

Relegation will not be avoided by the simple belief by our supporters that it cannot happen.

I honestly see no chance of this group of players getting us out of this, nor do I see any realistic prospect of some January transfer activity magically turning it round, we'll more than likely need promotion form by then to get us out of it.

So whilst, the OP was largely tongue in cheek, I do feel that we could do worse than accept it's going to happen and get some youngsters the experience that will benefit them for next year.

Bin off the entire first team on 17:58 - Dec 1 with 1358 viewsBasuco

Very stupid post. We lack experienced first team players, so by by removing the few we have got will not make us stronger.
Bin off the entire first team on 18:10 - Dec 1 with 1331 viewsfactual_blue

I blame the fans.

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bin off the entire first team on 18:27 - Dec 1 with 1278 viewsJ2BLUE

Bin off the entire first team on 17:45 - Dec 1 by HARRY10

The reality of the situation is that we're a very poor side who could be 9 points adrift tomorrow but we could also be 4 points adrift after the next game as unlikely as it seems. We somehow beat Swansea. We need a couple of miracles before Christmas and then several loans/cheap signings of experienced journeymen who can help us out.

We're likely going down, there's no denying it. Giving up is not accepting reality though, it's throwing in the towel which would be stupid. If, by some miracle, we survive, posts like the OP will look very stupid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Bin off the entire first team on 18:29 - Dec 1 with 1268 viewsDaz

Bin off the entire first team on 17:58 - Dec 1 by Basuco

Very stupid post. We lack experienced first team players, so by by removing the few we have got will not make us stronger.

I think you missed the point being made

help not more football

Bin off the entire first team on 18:46 - Dec 1 with 1239 viewspointofblue

Bin off the entire first team on 17:55 - Dec 1 by GeoffSentence

I honestly see no chance of this group of players getting us out of this, nor do I see any realistic prospect of some January transfer activity magically turning it round, we'll more than likely need promotion form by then to get us out of it.

So whilst, the OP was largely tongue in cheek, I do feel that we could do worse than accept it's going to happen and get some youngsters the experience that will benefit them for next year.

I guess we could call Emmanuel and Woolfenden back and put them in the first XI whilst also blooding Dozzell but, beyond that, I’m not sure how many more youngsters we could put in the first team who are not there already? Folami?

Morris is hardly ripping it up for Forest Green.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024