Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah 21:12 - Nov 23 with 13381 viewsPunch

Is it just me or does everybody else think he’s sh1t, constantly gives the ball away and caught out of position
Chalobah on 12:26 - Nov 24 with 1880 viewsbuoyant

Chalobah on 21:59 - Nov 23 by Vaughan8

Loses the ball way too much and doesn't like to track back.

Therefore my co cousin is, he is OK going forward, where he can afford to lose the ball a bit, but is a liability/pathetic as a defensive midfielder. Not sure how he was ever considered to play centre back.

He might be better in a good team but in our puss poor one, he looks not very good.

Twice in the first half he was the only town player with the legs to make last ditch interceptions when Brom caught us on the break.

What you've written is nonsense. His pass succesd percentage was the best in the town team.

UTT

Chalobah on 13:02 - Nov 24 with 1860 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Chalobah on 12:26 - Nov 24 by Currie10

Same. He looked half asleep that game and not remotely surprised to see his concentration is very erratic.

He’s incredibly frustrating- does the difficult stuff with style, and some of the basics an absolute calamity.

Frustrating is exactly the word that I would use. Shows moments of real quality but a few moments later will make a really stupid mistake.

I get the fact that he is young and he will improve and be a very good player in years to come, but that doesn’t help us. We need a player who can cut it at their s level now and not someone who is learning at our expense for the benefit of his parent club

Poll: Our final position

Chalobah on 13:07 - Nov 24 with 1853 viewsconnorscontract

Chalobah on 13:02 - Nov 24 by southnorfolkblue

Frustrating is exactly the word that I would use. Shows moments of real quality but a few moments later will make a really stupid mistake.

I get the fact that he is young and he will improve and be a very good player in years to come, but that doesn’t help us. We need a player who can cut it at their s level now and not someone who is learning at our expense for the benefit of his parent club

But somebody with all Chalobah's best attributes, and without his mistakes, would cost how much?
Chalobah on 13:25 - Nov 24 with 1839 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Was very very poor last night, but hasn't been the story of his season, he's been more good than bad, but does get caught out of position a lot, and it normally stems from him not knowing when to press in certain areas, he'll tend to press high up and teams just pass round him very easily and then we become light in midfield.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Chalobah on 13:52 - Nov 24 with 1826 viewsMaySixth

i agree
donkey
just started another thread on this

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Chalobah on 13:53 - Nov 24 with 1826 viewsMaySixth

Chalobah on 21:25 - Nov 23 by Bueller

Bit extreme, bar Roberts he’s been our best player tonight. Whether he’s the best of a bad bunch I even think he’s been our best player so far this season.

Hang on.

Did you think Jordan Roberts was our best player last night?

Fair enough, I would love to hear why you thought that

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Chalobah on 18:21 - Nov 24 with 1779 viewsCurrie10

Chalobah on 13:07 - Nov 24 by connorscontract

But somebody with all Chalobah's best attributes, and without his mistakes, would cost how much?

You could use that with many a player.

Likewise, if you put all of his poor attributes together, he'd be Sunday morning pub league.
Chalobah on 18:27 - Nov 24 with 1777 viewsFreddies_Ears

Not just you, but certainly not me.
Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah on 18:29 - Nov 24 with 1776 viewsbraveblue

England management don’t think so!!!!
Chalobah on 23:57 - Nov 24 with 1742 viewsBueller

Chalobah on 13:53 - Nov 24 by MaySixth

Hang on.

Did you think Jordan Roberts was our best player last night?

Fair enough, I would love to hear why you thought that

Thought he made some good runs into space/on the ball, looked alert and didn’t stop running. In a game where most deliveries were poor he probably put in the two best crosses of the game too.

Hardly a superb performance, just stood out in what was a game where no one showed a lot.
Chalobah on 23:59 - Nov 24 with 1743 viewsSuperfrans

What, you mean the young Chelsea kid who was invited to train with the full England team a week ago?

Yup, it’s just you.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Chalobah on 00:03 - Nov 25 with 1740 viewsSuperfrans

Chalobah on 13:52 - Nov 24 by MaySixth

i agree
donkey
just started another thread on this

“Donkey”?

That’s a joke right?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Chalobah on 00:06 - Nov 25 with 1738 viewsBueller

Chalobah on 08:12 - Nov 24 by itfcjoe

Don’t know what game some of you lot were watching - was easily one of our best players last night.

Yes that’s what I feel like sometimes. Every time a thread comes up about him the game I’ve seen him play has been decent.

I’ve been vocal that he’s a good player, albeit raw. Whether he is a good player or not, he’s still been our best player this season along with Edwards. That maybe says a lot about the squad if people think he’s so bad.

Wins a lot of headers, scores goals and seen him make a few great blocks in and around the box this season (including last night). Also as mentioned on here he still had the legs to run into space and have an effort last night.
Chalobah on 00:39 - Nov 25 with 1726 views3_5_2

Funny I thought at the game he was ok but having watched the game again at home he dosnt half give the ball away a lot

Plays cb for England’s yoof which is weird

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Chalobah on 07:26 - Nov 25 with 1688 viewsHarry_Palmer

Chalobah on 22:09 - Nov 23 by FrimleyBlue

Watch the 2nd goal again and tell me youre happy with him

He really doesn't do a lot wrong. Is perhaps a little bit static when they first rob us of the ball but then tracks back as well as anybody and ends up goal side of one of their players ( Morrison I think ) on the edge of our box when they score.

Barnes was never at any stage his man, not sure what you are seeing to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024