Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Fans At Reading 08:46 - Nov 12 with 10697 viewsCC_Blues

It was nice to actually be able to sit and enjoy the game without a load of lager swilling oaths standing constantly and shouting profanity after profanity. A far more civilised away day for the 90% of regular traveling fans as those numbskulls who seem to turn up in their numbers for a London Town Away Day were not there. Probably incapable of negotiating the M25 and M4 and having to work out an itinerary themselves, rather than just get on a train and harass women.
Away Fans At Reading on 19:21 - Nov 12 with 2294 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 19:11 - Nov 12 by clive_baker

The state of this post.

Great isnt it.
Away Fans At Reading on 19:43 - Nov 12 with 2269 viewsFenoit

Even though someone set off a smoke bomb? Did that not upset you?
Away Fans At Reading on 21:40 - Nov 12 with 2218 viewsCC_Blues

Away Fans At Reading on 15:12 - Nov 12 by Pinewoodblue

He has referred to some Town fans as numskulls in Most every thread he has started. While it is easy to see where he is coming from with his comments about Reading away no need for him to be rude to others.

“He”..... How dare you assume my gender, we live in a fluid society now for goodness sake
Away Fans At Reading on 21:41 - Nov 12 with 2214 viewsCC_Blues

Away Fans At Reading on 19:43 - Nov 12 by Fenoit

As a matter of fact it did, luckily I had my inhaler to hand
Away Fans At Reading on 22:24 - Nov 12 with 2185 viewsPinewoodblue

Away Fans At Reading on 21:40 - Nov 12 by CC_Blues

“He”..... How dare you assume my gender, we live in a fluid society now for goodness sake

You calling me an "oath"?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Away Fans At Reading on 22:56 - Nov 12 with 2165 viewsitfcpaul

Away Fans At Reading on 17:42 - Nov 12 by Currie10

Sit at an away day !? ;)

It was good fun to be fair. Enjoyed it.

Yes some adults have no choice but the idiots at the front weren't bothered about that were they
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 22:57]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Away Fans At Reading on 05:17 - Nov 13 with 2087 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 22:56 - Nov 12 by itfcpaul

Yes some adults have no choice but the idiots at the front weren't bothered about that were they
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 22:57]

I know you dont usually talk to someone like me,but have you ever been to a football match and not found something to moan about?
Away Fans At Reading on 05:20 - Nov 13 with 2086 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 19:43 - Nov 12 by Fenoit

Did they get arrested or thrown out?
Login to get fewer ads

Away Fans At Reading on 05:47 - Nov 13 with 2081 viewsFenoit

Away Fans At Reading on 05:20 - Nov 13 by Benters2

Did they get arrested or thrown out?

I don't think anyone did or said anything about it. Just let them enjoy the goal celebrations.
Away Fans At Reading on 06:00 - Nov 13 with 2074 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 05:47 - Nov 13 by Fenoit

I don't think anyone did or said anything about it. Just let them enjoy the goal celebrations.

Blimey that makes a change.
Away Fans At Reading on 06:28 - Nov 13 with 2069 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Away Fans At Reading on 06:00 - Nov 13 by Benters2

Blimey that makes a change.

‘Twas a bloody good Away day Benters.

Even my arsenal supporting mate thought we were excellent first half.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Away Fans At Reading on 06:42 - Nov 13 with 2060 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 06:28 - Nov 13 by The_Romford_Blue

‘Twas a bloody good Away day Benters.

Even my arsenal supporting mate thought we were excellent first half.

Everybody i know who went says the same,but we ran out of steam in the second half.

But i have more confdence in PL to keep us in this dvision then i did in PH.
Away Fans At Reading on 07:10 - Nov 13 with 2049 viewsitfcpaul

Away Fans At Reading on 05:17 - Nov 13 by Benters2

I know you dont usually talk to someone like me,but have you ever been to a football match and not found something to moan about?

Do you know one day my football day and my families day will not be spoilt by idiots or people that don't care about other people's feelings disability or just their ability to be able to watch a game... but not expecting it any day soon

if you were in the position of me and my family you would think differently

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Away Fans At Reading on 07:25 - Nov 13 with 2039 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Away Fans At Reading on 16:35 - Nov 12 by wkj

That was the best decision of my life

Oh, "I'm alright Jack!" Wood you make the same decision again?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Away Fans At Reading on 07:27 - Nov 13 with 2039 viewsCoastalblue

Away Fans At Reading on 07:10 - Nov 13 by itfcpaul

Do you know one day my football day and my families day will not be spoilt by idiots or people that don't care about other people's feelings disability or just their ability to be able to watch a game... but not expecting it any day soon

If you go and watch football as an away supporter you you what to expect, especially in terms of standing. Equally I suspect there are few if any grounds where it's not possible to see the game from another area of the ground where you'd be more than able to sit all game and get an unrestricted view.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Away Fans At Reading on 07:35 - Nov 13 with 2033 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 07:10 - Nov 13 by itfcpaul

Please forgive me if im wrong, but all the games ive been to all of the stadums have a section for disabled fans?
Away Fans At Reading on 07:41 - Nov 13 with 2026 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 07:27 - Nov 13 by Coastalblue

If you go and watch football as an away supporter you you what to expect, especially in terms of standing. Equally I suspect there are few if any grounds where it's not possible to see the game from another area of the ground where you'd be more than able to sit all game and get an unrestricted view.

Well yeah,every bloody game he moans about our selfsh fans,id say our fans are far from selfish tbh.
Away Fans At Reading on 08:07 - Nov 13 with 2003 viewsitfcpaul

Away Fans At Reading on 07:35 - Nov 13 by Benters2

Please forgive me if im wrong, but all the games ive been to all of the stadums have a section for disabled fans?

Yes you are correct but when the disabled people can't stand and like reading where everyone stood up in front if them then they can't see anyway

Away Fans At Reading on 08:10 - Nov 13 with 1997 viewsitfcpaul

Away Fans At Reading on 07:27 - Nov 13 by Coastalblue

so as an away fan you must stand up?

Away Fans At Reading on 08:15 - Nov 13 with 1991 viewsBluebell

Away Fans At Reading on 16:28 - Nov 12 by strikalite

You got a downvote for sitting at an away game.

This!

I didn't think anyone was standing.

We were a couple of rows from the back and originally I wanted to move further down because I was getting vertigo from being so high up. But when the stadium filled up with people in front and around us it didn't seem so bad.

I was so glad we were back there as the atmosphere was amazing. Although I had tall people in front of me because the step down was so deep I could see perfectly.

Climbing up all those steps was a b*gger though!
Away Fans At Reading on 08:28 - Nov 13 with 1980 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 08:07 - Nov 13 by itfcpaul

Yes you are correct but when the disabled people can't stand and like reading where everyone stood up in front if them then they can't see anyway

So Reading doesnt have a disabled secton then?
Away Fans At Reading on 08:31 - Nov 13 with 1977 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 08:15 - Nov 13 by Bluebell

This!

I didn't think anyone was standing.

We were a couple of rows from the back and originally I wanted to move further down because I was getting vertigo from being so high up. But when the stadium filled up with people in front and around us it didn't seem so bad.

I was so glad we were back there as the atmosphere was amazing. Although I had tall people in front of me because the step down was so deep I could see perfectly.

Climbing up all those steps was a b*gger though!

For a fit Grandma like you i thought you would run up
Away Fans At Reading on 08:33 - Nov 13 with 1969 viewsBluebell

Away Fans At Reading on 08:31 - Nov 13 by Benters2

For a fit Grandma like you i thought you would run up

Cheeky git!
Away Fans At Reading on 08:36 - Nov 13 with 1966 viewsBenters2

Away Fans At Reading on 08:33 - Nov 13 by Bluebell

Cheeky git!

Away Fans At Reading on 08:43 - Nov 13 with 1958 viewsCoastalblue

Away Fans At Reading on 08:10 - Nov 13 by itfcpaul

so as an away fan you must stand up?

No you can do whatever you wish, but you know before you go that the majority are likely to stand so why not save yourself the aggravation and buy seats in a part of the ground where you can sit in comfort for the game?

You're just being obuse for the sake of it, you know what you get at away games in the away end, why put yourself through it? Just because at the odd game people don't stand in front of you or swear doesn't mean it won't happen again, a lot.

FWIW I don't swear, or rarely, even at football but accept others do and it will always happen in that environment. I actually welcome the opportunity to be able to stand for games when I can, I have back issues and two hours on a crappy plastic seat gives me no end of grief.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024