Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FM19 01:08 - Oct 19 with 9108 viewsBiGDonnie

Downloading mine now so it’s ready tomorrow. Last year was the first year I haven’t bought it since I was 12, had to get it this time around with the youth players we have. Anyone else going to purchase?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

on 17:09 - Oct 19 with 3504 views_

FM19 on 17:18 - Oct 19 with 3495 viewsitfcjoe

on 17:09 - Oct 19 by _

Depending on retailer it should do

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 17:24 - Oct 19 with 3488 views_

FM19 on 17:18 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

Depending on retailer it should do

FM19 on 18:09 - Oct 19 with 3471 viewsiamipswich

What 's the deal, do you only get to play half a season or something? Want to play it but not ready to spend £30 or whatever it is

Poll: Who will return first?

FM19 on 19:56 - Oct 19 with 3443 viewsBiGDonnie

FM19 on 18:09 - Oct 19 by iamipswich

What 's the deal, do you only get to play half a season or something? Want to play it but not ready to spend £30 or whatever it is

Download and play throughout go steam. Purchased and downloaded the beta yesterday.

It’s quality, I signed Darren Bent and Sébastien Bassong on freebies, currently 2nd after 8 games, winning 6 of them.

COYBs

on 20:39 - Oct 19 with 3422 views_

FM19 on 20:46 - Oct 19 with 3418 viewsitfcjoe

on 20:39 - Oct 19 by _

Not signed anyone yet - waiting to see who scouts come back with as trying to do it properly....

WOn first 2 games, although was 2-1 down vs U23s until Barry Cotter got sent off though!

Playing a gegen press, 4 1 2 2 1 which I like look of, trying to make Andre my deep lying playmaker even though hes not a natural DM yet.

on 21:08 - Oct 19 with 3396 views_

FM19 on 20:46 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

Not signed anyone yet - waiting to see who scouts come back with as trying to do it properly....

WOn first 2 games, although was 2-1 down vs U23s until Barry Cotter got sent off though!

Playing a gegen press, 4 1 2 2 1 which I like look of, trying to make Andre my deep lying playmaker even though hes not a natural DM yet.

Login to get fewer ads

FM19 on 01:35 - Oct 20 with 3346 viewsBonchosBicycle

Nothing will top Football Manager on the ZX Spectrum. I couldn't believe they showed match highlights! We have a similar fluidity of movement occasionally to the stick men there. I spent years playing it.

You can play it online these days at http://torinak.com/qaop#!manager
FM19 on 01:50 - Oct 20 with 3341 viewsBiGDonnie

on 21:08 - Oct 19 by _

433 for me with, Downes ball winning midfielder, Huws deep lying playmaker and Dozzer just in front as the advanced playmaker. Obviously Skuse, Nolan and Bish all rotate in. 2nd middle of December.

COYBs

FM19 on 09:56 - Oct 23 with 3216 viewsBiGDonnie

Finished top by 8 points, winning the last 6 games.

Absolutely terrible in the Prem, sitting bottom January 1st. Didn't strengthen enough, signed Grealish, Hugill, Pritchard , Mepham, Betinelli and Panzo (from Monaco). Considering signing players ready for a season in the championship next season, can get Mings and Waghorn for a decent price.

How's others getting on?

COYBs

FM19 on 10:19 - Oct 23 with 3189 viewsJosebadleg

Is it worth getting on an iPad or shall I just hold off until I get a new laptop later in the year?

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

FM19 on 10:21 - Oct 23 with 3189 viewsgreyhound

FM19 on 09:56 - Oct 23 by BiGDonnie

Absolutely terrible in the Prem, sitting bottom January 1st. Didn't strengthen enough, signed Grealish, Hugill, Pritchard , Mepham, Betinelli and Panzo (from Monaco). Considering signing players ready for a season in the championship next season, can get Mings and Waghorn for a decent price.

How's others getting on?

I've gone for a long haul Salford save and struggling. I wanted to bring in some younger guys as well. However 5 games in have lost 3 drawn 1 and won 2.massively dissapointing considering I demolished everyone pre season
FM19 on 10:46 - Oct 23 with 3166 viewsitfcjoe

FM19 on 09:56 - Oct 23 by BiGDonnie

How's others getting on?

I've only played 5 games, won 4 and drew 1-1 at Derby but had Donacien sent off after 40 minutes sowas quite pleased.

Seems to be going ok, trying out a few new things and making sure data is accurate more than anything though as Beta is normally way too buggy for a long term save

FM19 on 23:41 - Oct 23 with 3096 viewsMelford

FM19 on 10:46 - Oct 23 by itfcjoe

I've only played 5 games, won 4 and drew 1-1 at Derby but had Donacien sent off after 40 minutes sowas quite pleased.

Seems to be going ok, trying out a few new things and making sure data is accurate more than anything though as Beta is normally way too buggy for a long term save

Finally got a chance to give this a play. First things I did was sack Doig as AssMan and offer Darren Bent a contract.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

FM19 on 23:48 - Oct 23 with 3092 viewsbournemouthblue

I used to buy it regularly but found yearly upgrades don't tend add an awful lot

When was the last big change? The 3D match engine looks like it has come on a bit since I last had a look

I beta tested Football Manager Live and that was fun whilst it lasted but it never quite worked out

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

FM19 on 00:40 - Oct 24 with 3079 viewsthatdamgood89

FM19 on 23:48 - Oct 23 by bournemouthblue

I used to buy it regularly but found yearly upgrades don't tend add an awful lot

When was the last big change? The 3D match engine looks like it has come on a bit since I last had a look

I beta tested Football Manager Live and that was fun whilst it lasted but it never quite worked out

Someone else mentioned FM live during my FM19 stream this evening on twitch...I couldn’t believe such a thing exsisted and it had completely passed me by! It sounds really well exciting tbf..good game with your mates.

This years FM is so far very very good very Impressive they’ve done a really good job after not much last year to shout about to be honest.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

FM19 on 08:06 - Oct 24 with 3033 viewsCoastalblue

I've posted this before, but if anybody fancy some old skool fun where you can rattle through a couple of seasons in an evening CM 01/02 is free to download legally and there are plenty of fans who kep supplying data updates.
https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php

After some indifferent experiences over the years I tend to wait unti January now to buy FM after that update, been burnt with very buggy releases too many times now.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

FM19 on 10:21 - Oct 24 with 2985 viewsTIB

on 07:31 - Oct 19 by _

97/98 for me...Svindal Larson and Mons Ivar Mjelde my go to men.

Between teaching mental health students and selling beer I'd love to get into FM but I just find it near on impossible to do so due to the complexity of the game. It is really impressive but I just find I'll be doing fine in a save and maybe one player moans about his training, I'll amend it and then it all goes to pot. It's no doubt me as so many folk succeed on the game so I will welcome any key beginners tips from you pros.

I'm a fan of starting in the Norway regional divisions or Conference North/South.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024