Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why clap off a player who's just got a second yellow for kicking out? 17:29 - Sep 29 with 1253 viewsBellevueblue

Stupid thing to do and people are clapping like he's been a hero.

Could have won that if we were smarter with the ref
Why clap off a player who's just got a second yellow for kicking out? on 19:43 - Sep 29 with 1133 viewsnshearman1

Because he's played extremely well for us in pretty much all his games here.

Because he scored a goal when we haven't got many.

Because he's a young lad who gives his all for the team and deserves support and encouragement.

But he was naive. He will learn.
Why clap off a player who's just got a second yellow for kicking out? on 21:10 - Sep 29 with 1059 viewsITFC_Forever

Both bookings were for fouls, neither were for kicking out.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Why clap off a player who's just got a second yellow for kicking out? on 22:52 - Sep 29 with 948 viewsFifeITFC

Why clap off a player who's just got a second yellow for kicking out? on 21:10 - Sep 29 by ITFC_Forever

Both bookings were for fouls, neither were for kicking out.

I'm assuming the OP is talking about Pennington, and if he is he is grossly mistaken.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Why clap off a player who's just got a second yellow for kicking out? on 00:54 - Sep 30 with 891 viewsBellevueblue

From where I was stood that second yellow was for kicking the brum players legs as he was going past, hard to see on the replay angle.

Pennington had a decent match, no doubt, but making unnecessary fouls wound me up
Why clap off a player who's just got a second yellow for kicking out? on 02:08 - Sep 30 with 870 viewsBonchosBicycle

Probably our first red that was actually not a travesty. The second yellow was stupid and I think mostly showed inexperience in allowing himself to get irritated. I think many of us watching understood that irritation considering how the game was drifting away from us, and I can guarantee he feels stupid now for losing his composure.
Generally though he's been a rock for us, had a good game until that point, and grabbed what should have been the winner. He deserved a muted ripple of applause at least.
Why clap off a player who's just got a second yellow for kicking out? on 09:56 - Sep 30 with 716 viewsCurrie10

Just seen it, mad decision from Pennington. Covering player.

I wouldn't be clapping, that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024