Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off 20:46 - Sep 18 with 51384 viewsZondervansTash

He has done a lot behind the scenes to upset people and it’s all got rather unsavoury. Two managers already been spoken to.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 21:02]
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:48 - Sep 18 with 7414 viewsjeera

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:28 - Sep 18 by TractorBoyOlly

FFS, it's 8 games, we haven't lost at home. Get behind the team or p*** off. 12 new players just starting to click. 3 pts Saturday, Mark my words

I'm inspired by this.

So what Olly is saying here is that was the last of the experimental games, and come Saturday we are going to see Hurst field his settled on, strongest team from which our upwards revolution begins.

I'm sold!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:59 - Sep 18 with 7287 viewsBrixtonBlue

I can't believe some in this thread are entertaining this nonsense.

It's also funny how it was posted at half time, after a truly dreadful 45 mins. Wishful thinking by angry supporters?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:01 - Sep 18 with 7258 viewspointofblue

I don't buy that Hurst has lost the players after that second half performance. If he'd lost them they wouldn't have improved on the first half.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:03 - Sep 18 with 7229 viewskozmik

Mick Mills talks so much sense, I would love to have seen him given the chance!

Supporter since 1965

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:03 - Sep 18 with 7221 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:59 - Sep 18 by BrixtonBlue

It's also funny how it was posted at half time, after a truly dreadful 45 mins. Wishful thinking by angry supporters?

I find it amusing some are also saying the OP has some good form for "def info" after it is a mix of the obvious speculation "Ross had second interview but ME wants to speak to Hurst" and "Waghorn to Derby" with things like "Bart to Palace all but a done deal" and "jerone to Town" and "Waghorn to Boro" posted before the Derby one.

This thread is a ridiculous flounce.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:06 - Sep 18 with 7183 viewsBraveDave

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:59 - Sep 18 by BrixtonBlue

Spot on. There are some who will lap this up, but I'm surprised at some of the more 'sensible' posters on here buying this rubbish. If the OP is so certain, why doesn't he name names - he's already broken his source's confidence by putting this out there, so what's he got to lose by telling us exactly who is upset, what actually happened, and who is lined up?

If he gets all that correct, then he will have pronounced himself as the true fountain of all ITFC knowledge.

Waits, holds breath.....
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:10 - Sep 18 with 7121 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:03 - Sep 18 by kozmik

Mick Mills, along with a fair few other respected ex pros talk a lot of sense.

It does not automatically mean they can handle managing a professional football club though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:14 - Sep 18 with 7039 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:03 - Sep 18 by kozmik

You haven't paid attention to his managerial career then.

He was very obviously touting himself for an advisory role on the radio after the game tonight too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:20 - Sep 18 with 6979 viewsjaykay

seems the cheer leader curleypete has been sacked by marcus.
like what was flagged about bart leaving was deffo info .

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:23 - Sep 18 with 6946 viewsitfc56

Unfortunately missed tonight as had late meeting I couldn't get out of. Managed to watch on Sky - talk about game of two halves. Anyway to get to the point. No idea if OP is accurate but just reflected on what this board might have been like in the early days of Sir Bobby's tenure. Lest we forget he chinned the team captain in the dressing room. Imagine the hysteria that would have led to on here! I know I'm old fashioned but very simple to me. Change is never comfortable, confidence is vital and any manager must be given a chance. I will be there on Saturday supporting the team and looking forward to first win of season. Simples!
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:41 - Sep 18 with 6782 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:03 - Sep 18 by GlasgowBlue

If he does sack Hurst Athen I doubt ME will ever appoint a young manager again, based on his experience with Keane and Hurst.

Young manager, old manager, age is not really relevant, right manager is. This trend towards 'young lower league manager' is the reason we have Hurst.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 00:17 - Sep 19 with 6641 viewsFreddies_Ears

Sadly, I think OP might be correct. I wish he or she weren't.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 00:31 - Sep 19 with 6581 viewsBiGDonnie

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:53 - Sep 18 by Mullet

There's been various rumours and gossip leaking for a while now, and some seems to definitely ring true but obviously hard to gauge from the outset. Especially when you can easily filter it alongside confirmation bias.

I think anyone with half an eye can see Hurst has upset a lot of people, just from how he phrases things and reacts to certain questions. Whether it's reached FM levels of him being outright ignored and told to stop having so many meetings or whatever I doubt still.

Three a season. Max. Whether your fighting relegation or chasing promotion.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 00:46 - Sep 19 with 6551 viewsyorkshire

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 23:01 - Sep 18 by pointofblue

I don't buy that Hurst has lost the players after that second half performance. If he'd lost them they wouldn't have improved on the first half.

100% this - listening to Skuse and Chambers then they are desperate to get this turned around

The players came out 2nd half today and worked their arses off - better team imho against the side 2nd in the table
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 00:51 - Sep 19 with 6524 viewsMaySixth

Look at this girl's history

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 01:02 - Sep 19 with 6501 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 00:46 - Sep 19 by yorkshire

100% this - listening to Skuse and Chambers then they are desperate to get this turned around

The players came out 2nd half today and worked their arses off - better team imho against the side 2nd in the table

Agree. The reaction of Chambers during the equaliser celebrations suggests that Hurst hasn't lost the dressing room. I think Chambers is a good indicator of how the squad feels.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 06:43 - Sep 19 with 6250 viewsCOYBitfc

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 01:02 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

Agree. The reaction of Chambers during the equaliser celebrations suggests that Hurst hasn't lost the dressing room. I think Chambers is a good indicator of how the squad feels.

I agree with you, add Knudsen to that also as he was equally as animated during the celebration

Nothing surprises me in football anymore, but I’d like Hurst to be stuck by and given a proper chance.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 06:52 - Sep 19 with 6219 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:28 - Sep 18 by TractorBoyOlly

FFS, it's 8 games, we haven't lost at home. Get behind the team or p*** off. 12 new players just starting to click. 3 pts Saturday, Mark my words

‘We haven’t lost at home’

We haven’t won a game anywhere. But yes - hopefully 3 points Saturday starting a run, and the OP is clearly b*llocks at this stage

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:01 - Sep 19 with 6175 viewsitfcjoe

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 06:52 - Sep 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

‘We haven’t lost at home’

We haven’t won a game anywhere. But yes - hopefully 3 points Saturday starting a run, and the OP is clearly b*llocks at this stage

It isn’t.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:03 - Sep 19 with 6152 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:01 - Sep 19 by itfcjoe

It isn’t.

That he’s off and we’re speaking to other managers I mean

I’ll believe it when I see it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:06 - Sep 19 with 6138 viewsgordon

It might've been the senior players that told Hurst to sack off the 3-5-2 at half time, and that's why they were celebrating like that. Just a possibility.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:09 - Sep 19 with 6111 viewsitfcjoe

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:03 - Sep 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

That he’s off and we’re speaking to other managers I mean

I’ll believe it when I see it

That’s what’s I’ve heard anyway

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:11 - Sep 19 with 6093 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, all this talk of players not playing for him, Hurst being off soon is a load of bollox.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:15 - Sep 19 with 6072 viewsOjc

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:09 - Sep 19 by itfcjoe

That’s what’s I’ve heard anyway

More rumblings?
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:17 - Sep 19 with 6920 viewsitfcjoe

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 07:15 - Sep 19 by Ojc

More rumblings?

Put it this way, if someone can point me towards a next manager to be sacked Market I’d lump on him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024