Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? 07:41 - Sep 18 with 8367 viewsWadeyBlue

In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 7:43]

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:37 - Sep 18 with 1875 viewsSwansea_Blue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:34 - Sep 18 by LeagueOne

The fairest thing to do is ban all religious food (and practice) from the ground as religion of any kind has no place at Portman Road, leave it at the door as you come in or f'off.

This is a the Church of John Wark and Sir Bobby only.

The amount of times I've heard (and shouted) our good Lord's name at FPR makes it one of the most religious places I've ever been.

(As in 'Jesus Christ Chambo, what the eff are you doing now?!' )

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:40 - Sep 18 with 1873 viewsmonytowbray

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:36 - Sep 18 by eireblue

Which were the posts after 9:35 from vegans or vegetarians mocking concerned people?

I was looking for them too. I can't even see one now to be fair - mine was mainly to point out how utterly silly and hypocritial Ely's moral stance is.

I'm more shocked Glassers hasn't flagged the major issue this forum has with preachy meat eaters hijacking vegan threads.
One person can't make a difference but... by monytowbray 18 Sep 2018 12:26
...I found out this morning 1,000 dairy farms closed over 2013-2016 because people are switching off of milk for alternatives.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36764592

I honestly believe within the next 50-100 years we'll look back as a race on the consumption of cow milk and consider how backwards it was.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 14:50]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 14:21 - Sep 18 with 1833 viewsNo9

Wouldn't it be good if they offered anything remotely like food?
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 14:24 - Sep 18 with 1831 viewsLeagueOne

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:37 - Sep 18 by Swansea_Blue

The amount of times I've heard (and shouted) our good Lord's name at FPR makes it one of the most religious places I've ever been.

I will halal that one.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 14:28 - Sep 18 with 1827 viewsNo9

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:37 - Sep 18 by Swansea_Blue

Hallelujah !
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 14:29 - Sep 18 with 1823 viewsconnorscontract

Only if you also offer a Kosher Pretzel stall for Jewish customers, a non-Beef Burger bar for Hindus, and a little tuck shop selling these:

for the Scientologists.
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 14:29 - Sep 18 with 1821 viewsBLUEBEAT

A lot will already be halal and you don’t even know it.

Poll: W or W

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 14:53 - Sep 18 with 1805 viewsmonytowbray

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 14:29 - Sep 18 by BLUEBEAT

And it's not exactly a secret either. Most of these places openly use Halal products, yet someone finds out and the Sun go with "CHAIN RESTAURANT'S DARK HALAL SECRET" as the headline.

I wonder how many of these people who complain about halal can often be found drunkenly scoffing down food by middle-Eastern heritage owned food outlets at 2am on the weekend?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 15:58 - Sep 18 with 1783 viewscrunchie1978

So no more sausage rolls or hot dogs to I take it!
In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 18:50 - Sep 30 with 1679 viewsJ2BLUE

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:27 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

I don't believe in eating meat full stop. Why does the club ignore my beliefs?

Maybe the club thinks you should buy a vegan option and put a sock in it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 20:17 - Sep 30 with 1629 viewsBinner

If there is a demand then of course it should be available.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 20:45 - Sep 30 with 1613 viewsMelford

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 14:29 - Sep 18 by BLUEBEAT

This. All the chicken that a certain national pub chain has served for at least the last decade has been Halal and I imagine it's the same for the others as they all use the same suppliers.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 20:47 - Sep 30 with 1607 viewsEly_Blue

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 12:27 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

Slight difference between my reply and yours, if there is a veggie product then the club would be catering for you as a non meat eater, this is nothing to do with religious beliefs so your arguement is flawed. Were the club to offer halal food it would be at the expense of non halal food.

E.g the club offers a halal chicken burger, they aren’t going to offer both a halal and non halal version as that would make no commercial sense.

I must say the number of Muslims I see at town game clambering for halal food and no alcohol to be served is so great I can’t get to the bar at half time for my pint and pork pie ;-p

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 21:10 - Sep 30 with 1588 viewsHerbivore

In our multicultural society should we offer halal food in the ground? on 20:47 - Sep 30 by Ely_Blue

Slight difference between my reply and yours, if there is a veggie product then the club would be catering for you as a non meat eater, this is nothing to do with religious beliefs so your arguement is flawed. Were the club to offer halal food it would be at the expense of non halal food.

E.g the club offers a halal chicken burger, they aren’t going to offer both a halal and non halal version as that would make no commercial sense.

I must say the number of Muslims I see at town game clambering for halal food and no alcohol to be served is so great I can’t get to the bar at half time for my pint and pork pie ;-p

And if you're against Halal food you can also have the veggie option.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

on 17:01 - Oct 1 with 1513 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024