Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand 13:16 - Sep 3 with 23888 viewss6blue

shouting the c and f words continuously whilst surrounded by kids (including what appeared from where I was to be his own as well) and to then give abuse to the lady who asked him if he would mind his language, you are an absolutely pathetic excuse of a man. Some people really do have nothing between their ears
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:43 - Sep 4 with 2378 viewspickles110564

on 13:33 - Sep 4 by _

So if that is the case you should be even more ashamed of your response.
Children are being killed everyday on our streets and the worrying thing is it is also now happening in Ipswich.
Where do you think they learn to have no respect for others?

Once again how can you think it is acceptable for that behavior to happen anywhere in today's society let alone in an area for children?
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:46 - Sep 4 with 2365 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:43 - Sep 4 by pickles110564

Children are being killed everyday on our streets and the worrying thing is it is also now happening in Ipswich.

Once again how can you think it is acceptable for that behavior to happen anywhere in today's society let alone in an area for children?

Give it a rest.

If you think the UK is dangerous then clearly you've never left the country.

Nobody is falling for your concern trolling.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 13:46 - Sep 4 with 2365 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:43 - Sep 4 by pickles110564

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:51 - Sep 4 with 2342 viewspickles110564

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:46 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Give it a rest.

If you think the UK is dangerous then clearly you've never left the country.

Nobody is falling for your concern trolling.

You have not got a clue.
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:51 - Sep 4 with 2339 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:51 - Sep 4 by pickles110564

You have not got a clue.

Would you care to expand on that, if possible?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:53 - Sep 4 with 2333 viewspickles110564

on 13:46 - Sep 4 by _

I'm amazed if you really do carry out that type of work why you could tolerate such awful anti-social behavior?
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:53 - Sep 4 with 2335 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 13:46 - Sep 4 by _

If only people didn't swear at football matches these kid's, some of whom who have probably gone through the most horrific, neglectful and distressing upbringings imaginable, could have their lives completely transformed. They could be skipping through candyfloss meadows and playing with rainbow unicorns. I'm surprised you can't see the connection

I don't think it's good that blokes should be effin and jeffin, and throwing abuse at mothers, in the family section. But boy, talk about an over-reaction on this thread completely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:55 - Sep 4 with 2323 viewspickles110564

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:51 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Would you care to expand on that, if possible?

You do not know anything about my circumstances.
Login to get fewer ads

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:56 - Sep 4 with 2316 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:55 - Sep 4 by pickles110564

You do not know anything about my circumstances.

Doesn't seem to stop you spouting guff about the experiences of others though.

on 13:59 - Sep 4 with 2310 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:53 - Sep 4 by pickles110564

I'm amazed if you really do carry out that type of work why you could tolerate such awful anti-social behavior?

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:34 - Sep 4 with 2265 viewsPinewoodblue

on 13:59 - Sep 4 by _

But this thread isn't about the odd swear word it is about a torrent of abuse.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

on 14:36 - Sep 4 with 2263 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:34 - Sep 4 by Pinewoodblue

But this thread isn't about the odd swear word it is about a torrent of abuse.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 15:25 - Sep 4 with 2226 viewsSuperfrans

on 20:02 - Sep 3 by _

A reasonable person, in the family area, using the c and f word repeatedly, would apologise, admit he might have had a drink or two too many and agree that behaving in such a way in the family section is inappropriate.

To be honest, I reckon he's got off lightly. I would have demanded the stewards remove him from the section.

If he wants to behave in that way, he should stand behind the goal. if he can't stand behind the goal because he's brought his kids, he shouldn't bring his kids.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 15:28 - Sep 4 with 2217 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 15:25 - Sep 4 by Superfrans

A reasonable person, in the family area, using the c and f word repeatedly, would apologise, admit he might have had a drink or two too many and agree that behaving in such a way in the family section is inappropriate.

To be honest, I reckon he's got off lightly. I would have demanded the stewards remove him from the section.

If he wants to behave in that way, he should stand behind the goal. if he can't stand behind the goal because he's brought his kids, he shouldn't bring his kids.

I'm of the belief that kids should have every right to swear. This isn't the Victorian age of kids being seen but not heard.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 15:28]

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:17 - Sep 4 with 2180 viewsbluejake78

get a life
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:22 - Sep 4 with 2172 viewss6blue

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:17 - Sep 4 by bluejake78

get a life

excellent input into the discussion
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:34 - Sep 4 with 2150 viewsSwansea_Blue

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:17 - Sep 4 by bluejake78

get a life

Is that a profound statement about the need to seek personal growth and understanding in order to better connect with our inner selves, others and the spiritually divine? Or a dig that you think the OP is a bit of a dick?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:39 - Sep 4 with 2147 viewsSuperfrans

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 15:28 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

I'm of the belief that kids should have every right to swear. This isn't the Victorian age of kids being seen but not heard.

However you don't rule other people and how they choose to bring up their kids. And if they choose not to agree with you? What, they can just lump it?

A fan took his kid/s into the family area and had the reasonable expectation that they wouldn't be stood by a grown man chucking out c and f words every few minutes. I'm sure the club would agree that it is (at least part of) the purpose of having family areas in the club that he is able to take his kids there with this expectation.

This other guy is free to raise his kids as he sees fit - as are you. If he wants to f and c in front of them, that's his prerogative - same for you too. If he wants to f and c at a football match, he can do that - but there are plenty of other places to f and c at Portman Road, which aren't the family area.

If the club won't let him take his kid into the SBR stand, he is free to take it up with the club.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:50 - Sep 4 with 2131 viewss6blue

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:39 - Sep 4 by Superfrans

However you don't rule other people and how they choose to bring up their kids. And if they choose not to agree with you? What, they can just lump it?

A fan took his kid/s into the family area and had the reasonable expectation that they wouldn't be stood by a grown man chucking out c and f words every few minutes. I'm sure the club would agree that it is (at least part of) the purpose of having family areas in the club that he is able to take his kids there with this expectation.

This other guy is free to raise his kids as he sees fit - as are you. If he wants to f and c in front of them, that's his prerogative - same for you too. If he wants to f and c at a football match, he can do that - but there are plenty of other places to f and c at Portman Road, which aren't the family area.

If the club won't let him take his kid into the SBR stand, he is free to take it up with the club.

well said
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 17:20 - Sep 4 with 2108 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 16:39 - Sep 4 by Superfrans

Yeah, I wasn't being serious I'm afraid.

I don't like the thought of too much effing and jeffing in the family areas either.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 18:07 - Sep 4 with 2084 viewspickles110564

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 17:20 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, I wasn't being serious I'm afraid.

I don't like the thought of too much effing and jeffing in the family areas either.

So you are the troll, nice one Moose, i thought you were better than that.
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 18:10 - Sep 4 with 2081 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 18:07 - Sep 4 by pickles110564

So you are the troll, nice one Moose, i thought you were better than that.

I imagine it must be tough for you, someone who joined the site to troll around and wind people up, but now wants to be taken seriously.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:12]

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:03 - Sep 4 with 2041 viewsagentp

on 13:59 - Sep 3 by _

over reacting to something in a potentially aggressive manner is going to result in a potentially good outcome? Daft.

Nah, It sometimes has a wonderful outcome. That's where these TVVats fall on their arse. They may me be happy shouting their mouths off around kids but the turn into melts when the situation is reversed.

I went to an event once where tents near the crowd line were banned. One bloke pitched his tent and gobbed off at family who pointed it out. He then acted the big man and wouldn't let it go (apparently) gobbing off at them and everyone else. I rocked up and he was balling at them saying as a 6' 15st skinhead he can do what he wanted. I explained as a 6'9 23st former rugby player that wasn't the case. I ripped his tent down, threw his stuff in the bin and we both got asked to leave. I left with a smile on my face, he didn't have one on his.

Funny how they turn into fragile souls when Alpha status is removed and exactly why there isn't a place for it in a family stand.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:26]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:31 - Sep 4 with 1999 viewsAbBlue

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 15:28 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

I wish it was. Mine doesn't stop banging on!
on 19:37 - Sep 4 with 1990 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:03 - Sep 4 by agentp

over reacting to something in a potentially aggressive manner is going to result in a potentially good outcome? Daft.

Nah, It sometimes has a wonderful outcome. That's where these TVVats fall on their arse. They may me be happy shouting their mouths off around kids but the turn into melts when the situation is reversed.

I went to an event once where tents near the crowd line were banned. One bloke pitched his tent and gobbed off at family who pointed it out. He then acted the big man and wouldn't let it go (apparently) gobbing off at them and everyone else. I rocked up and he was balling at them saying as a 6' 15st skinhead he can do what he wanted. I explained as a 6'9 23st former rugby player that wasn't the case. I ripped his tent down, threw his stuff in the bin and we both got asked to leave. I left with a smile on my face, he didn't have one on his.

Funny how they turn into fragile souls when Alpha status is removed and exactly why there isn't a place for it in a family stand.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024