Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand 13:16 - Sep 3 with 23787 viewss6blue

shouting the c and f words continuously whilst surrounded by kids (including what appeared from where I was to be his own as well) and to then give abuse to the lady who asked him if he would mind his language, you are an absolutely pathetic excuse of a man. Some people really do have nothing between their ears
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:43 - Sep 4 with 1573 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:03 - Sep 4 by agentp

over reacting to something in a potentially aggressive manner is going to result in a potentially good outcome? Daft.

Nah, It sometimes has a wonderful outcome. That's where these TVVats fall on their arse. They may me be happy shouting their mouths off around kids but the turn into melts when the situation is reversed.

I went to an event once where tents near the crowd line were banned. One bloke pitched his tent and gobbed off at family who pointed it out. He then acted the big man and wouldn't let it go (apparently) gobbing off at them and everyone else. I rocked up and he was balling at them saying as a 6' 15st skinhead he can do what he wanted. I explained as a 6'9 23st former rugby player that wasn't the case. I ripped his tent down, threw his stuff in the bin and we both got asked to leave. I left with a smile on my face, he didn't have one on his.

Funny how they turn into fragile souls when Alpha status is removed and exactly why there isn't a place for it in a family stand.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:26]

The headline for this incident would read:

"Families Terrified as Knucklehead takes on Meathead in a Battle of the Dimwits".

Objects to swearing in front of kids, doesn't see anything wrong with squaring up and committing property damage in front of them...
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:46 - Sep 4 with 1562 viewsagentp

on 19:37 - Sep 4 by _

No, It was great Libby (sexy name - sweet) . Always find myself sucked into to things like that - love it. Point is. The big man thing is very subjective. Amazing how quickly they melt to nothing.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:47 - Sep 4 with 1555 viewsagentp

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:43 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

The headline for this incident would read:

"Families Terrified as Knucklehead takes on Meathead in a Battle of the Dimwits".

Objects to swearing in front of kids, doesn't see anything wrong with squaring up and committing property damage in front of them...
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:47]

Nah, they loved it actually. And I don't swear - you don't need to at 6'9. And if you read PAL I objected to aggression to a family - GET IT?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:49]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:48 - Sep 4 with 1555 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

First time i took my son to footie, we sat below the away fans, Watford if i remember correctly. They were good natured but sweary and i thought no more about it until our return home. My Mrs (ex now) asked him how the game was.
"It was lovely Mummy, but what is a c##t. Without any hesitation, she replied
"Your father".

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:48 - Sep 4 with 1550 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:47 - Sep 4 by agentp

Nah, they loved it actually. And I don't swear - you don't need to at 6'9. And if you read PAL I objected to aggression to a family - GET IT?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:49]

Not even when you inevitably smack your head on door frames?

Mind your tone, Goliath. My kid might read this.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:50]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:51 - Sep 4 with 1536 viewsagentp

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:48 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Nope! I store it up and rip puny boys tents down to let it all out..
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:53]

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:51 - Sep 4 with 1532 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:51 - Sep 4 by agentp

Nope! I store it up and rip puny boys tents down to let it all out..
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:53]

Sounds like a healthy and productive past time. We all need a hobby I guess!

on 19:51 - Sep 4 with 1532 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:48 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Login to get fewer ads

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:52 - Sep 4 with 1527 viewsSpruceMoose

on 19:51 - Sep 4 by _

I'm a moose not a wolf, so I don't need to worry about that.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:52]

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:54 - Sep 4 with 1519 viewsagentp

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:52 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

I'm a moose not a wolf, so I don't need to worry about that.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:52]

Bless you little ones. Sweet little lads.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:55 - Sep 4 with 1513 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:54 - Sep 4 by agentp

Don't eat us, Fleshlumpeater!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:56]

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:56 - Sep 4 with 1509 viewsagentp

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:55 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Don't eat us, Fleshlumpeater!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:56]

You are safe. I only eat a high protein diet :)

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:57 - Sep 4 with 1505 viewsRyorry

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:54 - Sep 4 by agentp

Yes, don't upset him or he might toss you off with his antlers!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:57 - Sep 4 with 1500 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:56 - Sep 4 by agentp

You are safe. I only eat a high protein diet :)

That's good. I'm mainly plant based in my make up.

Libby on the other hand, he's mainly fish based.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:58]

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:58 - Sep 4 with 1496 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:57 - Sep 4 by Ryorry

How very dare you.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:58 - Sep 4 with 1497 viewsagentp

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:57 - Sep 4 by Ryorry

LOL

funny how those that think aggression is acceptable don't find it acceptable all of a sudden. Bless the little people.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:59 - Sep 4 with 1492 viewsRyorry

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:57 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

That's good. I'm mainly plant based in my make up.

Libby on the other hand, he's mainly fish based.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 19:58]

Now now, don't be be Huel ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:59 - Sep 4 with 1485 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:58 - Sep 4 by agentp

LOL

funny how those that think aggression is acceptable don't find it acceptable all of a sudden. Bless the little people.

You could be 4 foot 3 and insecure for all we know! Just throwing it out there!

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 20:02 - Sep 4 with 1472 viewsfooters

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:59 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Or 7'5" and self-conscious.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 20:02 - Sep 4 with 1468 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 20:02 - Sep 4 by footers

Or 7'5" and self-conscious.

With a severely damaged forehead from planes hitting it all the time.

on 20:05 - Sep 4 with 1463 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:58 - Sep 4 by agentp

LOL

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 20:05 - Sep 4 with 1462 viewsagentp

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 19:59 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

As I usually agree with you on here sprucy, I'm sure we could meet up one day. ;-) would be nice

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 20:07 - Sep 4 with 1457 viewsSpruceMoose

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 20:05 - Sep 4 by agentp

As I usually agree with you on here sprucy, I'm sure we could meet up one day. ;-) would be nice

Like most folk on here, I'm sure you're perfectly pleasant over a beer, and would take the gentle ribbing dished out on here for the lighthearted japery it is.

Otherwise, if you're planning on grinding my bones to make your bread I'll have to decline your kind meet up offer!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 20:08]

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 20:07 - Sep 4 with 1456 viewsagentp

on 20:05 - Sep 4 by _

I'm good Libby. Was thinking the same of you ;-)

on 20:11 - Sep 4 with 1438 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 20:07 - Sep 4 by agentp

I'm good Libby. Was thinking the same of you ;-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024