Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So couldn’t find him 22:58 - Sep 2 with 33553 viewstextbackup

But do you post on here?
Pulling the hurst flag down because u couldn’t see players walking out? Anyway. If u do PM, u owe a few quid for ripping it. Dare ya

This post has been edited by an administrator

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So couldn’t find him on 10:24 - Sep 3 with 1858 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:23 - Sep 3 by bluewein

You really do have a high opinion of yourself.

It's quite nauseating...

No, it's just normal to be respectful of others.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So couldn’t find him on 10:25 - Sep 3 with 1855 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 10:23 - Sep 3 by FrimleyBlue

Brixt, I'm with you

There's a lot of talk on here about ticket prices etc..... If a guy pays to get in and part of his enjoyment is welcoming the team out onto the pitch and he wants to see it... Why is he then the bad guy

he should have stood in the fcking isle then shouldn't

So couldn’t find him on 10:25 - Sep 3 with 1855 viewsartsbossbeard

So couldn’t find him on 10:23 - Sep 3 by textbackup

you've never seen the kop pre game?

they hold multiple banners etc for a period of 5mins.... as this was.

no it wasn't possible, there isn't anywhere within the northstand this could have been placed, other than chucked over the side for a short period.

whats the point, you're just one of those aren't you. best leave it

Flag looked decent outside Degeros.

Is there much damage??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So couldn’t find him on 10:25 - Sep 3 with 1851 viewsbluewein

So couldn’t find him on 10:24 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

No, it's just normal to be respectful of others.

It's not normal to go around telling people what a decent human being you are though...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

So couldn’t find him on 10:27 - Sep 3 with 1842 viewsFrimleyBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:25 - Sep 3 by textbackup

Safety rules of the club state that you aren't to stand in the Isles.

If you actually look at the rules, they also state no flags

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So couldn’t find him on 10:27 - Sep 3 with 1842 viewsSomethingBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:25 - Sep 3 by textbackup

I'd say that if anyone is going to watch a game from the NS lower they should be willing to give themselves up to whatever atmosphere is being produced in there — flags, whatever. God knows we need it; probably takes a few people by surprise when we have some though!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So couldn’t find him on 10:28 - Sep 3 with 1837 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:23 - Sep 3 by textbackup

you've never seen the kop pre game?

they hold multiple banners etc for a period of 5mins.... as this was.

no it wasn't possible, there isn't anywhere within the northstand this could have been placed, other than chucked over the side for a short period.

whats the point, you're just one of those aren't you. best leave it

Your banner wasn't being held up. It was hung from the upper North. For all this bloke knew it was a permanent fixture. That's very different from a few people holding up a banner. You know they're not going to hold it up all game, their arms would get tired.

Yes I'm one of those. Decent people.

I hope you don't tear my lettuce leaf.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So couldn’t find him on 10:30 - Sep 3 with 1812 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:25 - Sep 3 by bluewein

It's not normal to go around telling people what a decent human being you are though...

I don't.

You appear to have missed the context of this thread and are looking for a row.

Login to get fewer ads

So couldn’t find him on 10:31 - Sep 3 with 1802 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 10:28 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

Your banner wasn't being held up. It was hung from the upper North. For all this bloke knew it was a permanent fixture. That's very different from a few people holding up a banner. You know they're not going to hold it up all game, their arms would get tired.

Yes I'm one of those. Decent people.

I hope you don't tear my lettuce leaf.

he must be fcking stupid then, as if the stewards would allow that to remain all game.

honestly, people live in such a strange bubble that they've no idea what goes on

So couldn’t find him on 10:34 - Sep 3 with 1776 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:27 - Sep 3 by SomethingBlue

I'd say that if anyone is going to watch a game from the NS lower they should be willing to give themselves up to whatever atmosphere is being produced in there — flags, whatever. God knows we need it; probably takes a few people by surprise when we have some though!

I'm surprised at you Something, you're usually more sensible than this. It's perfectly possible to have a decent atmosphere without having a flag in front of someone's face. If this flag hadn't been there the atmosphere wouldn't have been affected one jot.

So couldn’t find him on 10:35 - Sep 3 with 1772 viewsAljoBlue

Hope your banner/flag is not too damaged and returns for the next game. I thought it was brilliant and an excellent way to highlight we are behind Paul Hurst and what he is trying to achieve.
So couldn’t find him on 10:37 - Sep 3 with 1752 viewsSomethingBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:34 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

I'm surprised at you Something, you're usually more sensible than this. It's perfectly possible to have a decent atmosphere without having a flag in front of someone's face. If this flag hadn't been there the atmosphere wouldn't have been affected one jot.

It sounds to me like a bit of a misunderstanding, to be honest — presumably if this guy had known the flag wouldn't be in front of his face during the game, he wouldn't have kicked off.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So couldn’t find him on 10:39 - Sep 3 with 1737 viewsFrimleyBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:35 - Sep 3 by AljoBlue

Hope your banner/flag is not too damaged and returns for the next game. I thought it was brilliant and an excellent way to highlight we are behind Paul Hurst and what he is trying to achieve.

So are we allowed a Hurst out banner, as we aren't behind Hurst and don't believe in what he is trying to achieve.................

Not actually being honest about a banner, but really a hurst banner already, that's pathetic It really is.

He hasn't done anything of note at present unless anything changes, is taking us to league 1, so unsure why 'we' are showing we're behind him

Waka waka eh eh

So couldn’t find him on 10:42 - Sep 3 with 1723 viewsxrayspecs

So couldn’t find him on 10:03 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

The atmosphere seemed fine despite this incident.

Who are you to say what someone should and shouldn't see? The absolute arrogance of it is breathtaking! There's absolutely no need to hang the flag in front of people's faces. Have a bit of respect for others.

Have a big thumbs up.

There is a massive difference between creating an atmosphere and denying fans a view of the pitch.
So couldn’t find him on 10:43 - Sep 3 with 1719 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:39 - Sep 3 by FrimleyBlue

So are we allowed a Hurst out banner, as we aren't behind Hurst and don't believe in what he is trying to achieve.................

Not actually being honest about a banner, but really a hurst banner already, that's pathetic It really is.

He hasn't done anything of note at present unless anything changes, is taking us to league 1, so unsure why 'we' are showing we're behind him

I must admit, it is a bit weird to have a banner of a manager this early into his tenure. If he takes us down are they going to just paint "OUT" on it?

So couldn’t find him on 10:43 - Sep 3 with 1718 viewsFrimleyBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:42 - Sep 3 by xrayspecs

Have a big thumbs up.

There is a massive difference between creating an atmosphere and denying fans a view of the pitch.

These flags must make a lot of noise to contribute to the atmosphere

Waka waka eh eh

So couldn’t find him on 10:43 - Sep 3 with 1713 viewsbluewein

So couldn’t find him on 10:30 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

I don't.

You appear to have missed the context of this thread and are looking for a row.

It's obvious self awareness isn't your thing, but this is pretty spectacular.

I never want a "row" on here. i don't see the point. Certainly not to the level you and Glassers go at. Just find telling a load of strangers online you're a decent person is a bit Linkedin to me...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

So couldn’t find him on 10:45 - Sep 3 with 1712 viewsYallop

So couldn’t find him on 10:31 - Sep 3 by textbackup

he must be fcking stupid then, as if the stewards would allow that to remain all game.

honestly, people live in such a strange bubble that they've no idea what goes on

Texty — I love your passion, I love your flags and I pretty much love you but this thread is getting very silly.
Like I said earlier in my 5am post I was caught up in the flag issue! It was more like the back 15 rows that couldn’t see. I don’t agree at all with the fellar ripping it down but there was a lot of handbags being thrown in and around me because we couldn’t see!

It may sound petty but so be it. We missed the players coming out, the shaking of sweating hands and Deano and Chambers coming over to us just prior to kick off to give us a clap, a ‘lets have em’ and a fist pump. It was annoying. We had no idea when this flag was being lifted up and kick off was looming.

For those that think us 15 rows are precious just think about it, it’s derby day the place is rocking, the players are out, with the formalities done, Gerks is in the goal and we still cannot see the pitch!

But yeah the baldy that ripped it is a moron.
So couldn’t find him on 10:48 - Sep 3 with 1695 viewsm14_blue

Because we're Ipswich fans and he's the Ipswich manager?

Why wouldn't we be behind him?
So couldn’t find him on 10:49 - Sep 3 with 1685 viewsFrimleyBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:48 - Sep 3 by m14_blue

Because we're Ipswich fans and he's the Ipswich manager?

Why wouldn't we be behind him?

Didn't say you shouldn't be behind him

Just find it quite funny there's flags etc with his face on.

Waka waka eh eh

So couldn’t find him on 10:57 - Sep 3 with 1645 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 10:45 - Sep 3 by Yallop

Texty — I love your passion, I love your flags and I pretty much love you but this thread is getting very silly.
Like I said earlier in my 5am post I was caught up in the flag issue! It was more like the back 15 rows that couldn’t see. I don’t agree at all with the fellar ripping it down but there was a lot of handbags being thrown in and around me because we couldn’t see!

It may sound petty but so be it. We missed the players coming out, the shaking of sweating hands and Deano and Chambers coming over to us just prior to kick off to give us a clap, a ‘lets have em’ and a fist pump. It was annoying. We had no idea when this flag was being lifted up and kick off was looming.

For those that think us 15 rows are precious just think about it, it’s derby day the place is rocking, the players are out, with the formalities done, Gerks is in the goal and we still cannot see the pitch!

But yeah the baldy that ripped it is a moron.

im just worried im getting a lettuce leaf in my face

So couldn’t find him on 10:58 - Sep 3 with 1642 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 10:43 - Sep 3 by FrimleyBlue

These flags must make a lot of noise to contribute to the atmosphere

sorry, who are you?

So couldn’t find him on 11:07 - Sep 3 with 1611 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:43 - Sep 3 by bluewein

It's obvious self awareness isn't your thing, but this is pretty spectacular.

I never want a "row" on here. i don't see the point. Certainly not to the level you and Glassers go at. Just find telling a load of strangers online you're a decent person is a bit Linkedin to me...

It was more the suggestion that THEY should be. But never mind.

So couldn’t find him on 11:11 - Sep 3 with 1588 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:57 - Sep 3 by textbackup

im just worried im getting a lettuce leaf in my face

Why are you worried? It's adding to the atmosphere.

So couldn’t find him on 11:12 - Sep 3 with 1579 viewsnoggin

You don't really get football support then.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024