Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So couldn’t find him 22:58 - Sep 2 with 33414 viewstextbackup

But do you post on here?
Pulling the hurst flag down because u couldn’t see players walking out? Anyway. If u do PM, u owe a few quid for ripping it. Dare ya

This post has been edited by an administrator

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So couldn’t find him on 08:22 - Sep 3 with 2955 viewstrncbluearmy

So couldn’t find him on 07:49 - Sep 3 by Along

No you just need to treat people with respect. If you impose on people and they do not like, respect their opinion, don't continue to slag them off.

Unfortunately respect and common sense are sadly lacking nowadays.
So couldn’t find him on 08:34 - Sep 3 with 2920 viewsyesjohn99

So couldn’t find him on 08:22 - Sep 3 by trncbluearmy

The perpetrator was told it’ll be coming back up before kick off. No respect or common sense shown to someone else’s property there.

There must be soppy men having heart attack’s in the kop on European nights as they’ve missed Salah stretching his calf muscles!
So couldn’t find him on 08:47 - Sep 3 with 2883 viewsBrixtonBlue

Having read the thread I'm on the side of the old guy. Flags are great, I love the big one that's passed over everyone's heads, but you don't want one obscuring your view for more than a few seconds. Why have it that low that it's blocking people's views?

If someone removes it because they want to see, and it gets ripped, that's your fault putting it there. No liability on him.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So couldn’t find him on 08:54 - Sep 3 with 2853 viewsyesjohn99

So couldn’t find him on 08:47 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

Having read the thread I'm on the side of the old guy. Flags are great, I love the big one that's passed over everyone's heads, but you don't want one obscuring your view for more than a few seconds. Why have it that low that it's blocking people's views?

If someone removes it because they want to see, and it gets ripped, that's your fault putting it there. No liability on him.

If someone is so soppy they want to see 22 people shake hands then there is no chance of an atmosphere down Portman road ever again!

It seems the snowflake generation has infiltrated the over 50’s now.

Yet another reason football is finished.
So couldn’t find him on 08:58 - Sep 3 with 2838 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 08:47 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

oh ffs, doesn't surprise in the slightest that you take that view.

it was hanging from top tier, for maybe 5mins, as players came out, so hurst saw it, then was taken down. you absolute bunch of fcking wet wipes

So couldn’t find him on 09:00 - Sep 3 with 2826 viewsmrshallisfit

So couldn’t find him on 08:22 - Sep 3 by trncbluearmy

Especially with the steak and chips brigade.
So couldn’t find him on 09:49 - Sep 3 with 2762 viewsBenters2

So couldn’t find him on 07:44 - Sep 3 by SitfcB

Sums our fan base up tbh.

Precious.

This or they should be sitting with the thermos crew
So couldn’t find him on 09:54 - Sep 3 with 2743 viewsBenters2

So couldn’t find him on 08:58 - Sep 3 by textbackup

it was hanging from top tier, for maybe 5mins, as players came out, so hurst saw it, then was taken down. you absolute bunch of fcking wet wipes

Login to get fewer ads

So couldn’t find him on 10:03 - Sep 3 with 2722 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 08:54 - Sep 3 by yesjohn99

If someone is so soppy they want to see 22 people shake hands then there is no chance of an atmosphere down Portman road ever again!

It seems the snowflake generation has infiltrated the over 50’s now.

Yet another reason football is finished.

The atmosphere seemed fine despite this incident.

Who are you to say what someone should and shouldn't see? The absolute arrogance of it is breathtaking! There's absolutely no need to hang the flag in front of people's faces. Have a bit of respect for others.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So couldn’t find him on 10:06 - Sep 3 with 2711 viewsBrixtonBlue

It doesn't surprise you that *I'd* have this view? Why? Because I'm known for being a decent person who thinks of others? I'll take that, thanks.

Next home game I'm gonna come and stand next to you and hold a lettuce leaf in front of your face for 5 minutes. If you complain I'm going to call you a wet wipe.

So couldn’t find him on 10:07 - Sep 3 with 2706 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 09:00 - Sep 3 by mrshallisfit

Especially with the steak and chips brigade.

I'm more a bangers and mash brigade man myself.

So couldn’t find him on 10:10 - Sep 3 with 2699 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 10:06 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

It doesn't surprise you that *I'd* have this view? Why? Because I'm known for being a decent person who thinks of others? I'll take that, thanks.

Next home game I'm gonna come and stand next to you and hold a lettuce leaf in front of your face for 5 minutes. If you complain I'm going to call you a wet wipe.

will the lettuce be in support of the team/club? if so feel free to, ill be sure to join in and help add to the atmosphere.

if this is a genuine thing drop me a DM and ill send you seat info over.

as mentioned on here, how do you think the guys and gal in the Kop cope on a weekly basis? standard Ipswich fan behaviour this, pathetic

So couldn’t find him on 10:10 - Sep 3 with 2698 viewsCoco

What a helmet. Put together an e-fit.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So couldn’t find him on 10:18 - Sep 3 with 2673 viewsfooters

So couldn’t find him on 10:10 - Sep 3 by Coco

What a helmet. Put together an e-fit.

Based on information supplied, here is your suspect.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So couldn’t find him on 10:18 - Sep 3 with 2671 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:10 - Sep 3 by textbackup

will the lettuce be in support of the team/club? if so feel free to, ill be sure to join in and help add to the atmosphere.

if this is a genuine thing drop me a DM and ill send you seat info over.

as mentioned on here, how do you think the guys and gal in the Kop cope on a weekly basis? standard Ipswich fan behaviour this, pathetic

I'll paint "lettuce win" on one side of the lettuce leaf.

I don't know about the guys and the gals in the Kop. Do they permanently have a flag obscuring their view or is it one that just passes over heads?

I imagine this bloke thought it was going to be there all game (despite what you told him). Was it not possible to display it NOT in front of people's faces?

You can have a great atmosphere and still have consideration for others. And if your flag wasn't there the atmosphere would've been exactly the same, so the atmosphere angle you're putting is as daft as my lettuce leaf.

So couldn’t find him on 10:18 - Sep 3 with 2661 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:18 - Sep 3 by footers

...only angrier.

So couldn’t find him on 10:19 - Sep 3 with 2654 viewsCoco

Doubt he was that happy

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So couldn’t find him on 10:19 - Sep 3 with 2645 viewsbluewein

So couldn’t find him on 10:06 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

"Why? Because I'm known for being a decent person who thinks of others? I'll take that, thanks."

I can't believe you actually said that...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

So couldn’t find him on 10:20 - Sep 3 with 2646 viewsfooters

So couldn’t find him on 10:19 - Sep 3 by Coco

Doubt he was that happy

This was after ripping the flag and seeing the players shaking hands.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So couldn’t find him on 10:20 - Sep 3 with 2643 viewsartsbossbeard

Think the arms were a bit more sunburned and the face a little whiter.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So couldn’t find him on 10:20 - Sep 3 with 2640 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hang on a minute

Has no one asked the most obvious question

Why the Fk have you got a hurst flag out in the first place???

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So couldn’t find him on 10:21 - Sep 3 with 2639 viewsBrixtonBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:19 - Sep 3 by bluewein

"Why? Because I'm known for being a decent person who thinks of others? I'll take that, thanks."

I can't believe you actually said that...

Well this is me, and what I've shown in this thread, so not sure why you can't believe it.

So couldn’t find him on 10:23 - Sep 3 with 2622 viewsFrimleyBlue

So couldn’t find him on 10:21 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

Well this is me, and what I've shown in this thread, so not sure why you can't believe it.

Brixt, I'm with you

There's a lot of talk on here about ticket prices etc..... If a guy pays to get in and part of his enjoyment is welcoming the team out onto the pitch and he wants to see it... Why is he then the bad guy

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So couldn’t find him on 10:23 - Sep 3 with 2620 viewsbluewein

So couldn’t find him on 10:21 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

You really do have a high opinion of yourself.

It's quite nauseating...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

So couldn’t find him on 10:23 - Sep 3 with 2623 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 10:18 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

I'll paint "lettuce win" on one side of the lettuce leaf.

I don't know about the guys and the gals in the Kop. Do they permanently have a flag obscuring their view or is it one that just passes over heads?

I imagine this bloke thought it was going to be there all game (despite what you told him). Was it not possible to display it NOT in front of people's faces?

You can have a great atmosphere and still have consideration for others. And if your flag wasn't there the atmosphere would've been exactly the same, so the atmosphere angle you're putting is as daft as my lettuce leaf.

you've never seen the kop pre game?

they hold multiple banners etc for a period of 5mins.... as this was.

no it wasn't possible, there isn't anywhere within the northstand this could have been placed, other than chucked over the side for a short period.

whats the point, you're just one of those aren't you. best leave it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024