Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So couldn’t find him 22:58 - Sep 2 with 33276 viewstextbackup

But do you post on here?
Pulling the hurst flag down because u couldn’t see players walking out? Anyway. If u do PM, u owe a few quid for ripping it. Dare ya

This post has been edited by an administrator

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So couldn’t find him on 23:29 - Sep 2 with 11071 viewsnoggin

Huh?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So couldn’t find him on 23:39 - Sep 2 with 11037 viewsWarhurst

I happened to spot a little tug of war going on from sir alf lower, seemed a little strange. Doubt he will give you a pm though!
So couldn’t find him on 23:49 - Sep 2 with 10973 viewsSitfcB

FFS really. I didn’t spot that. Tvvat.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So couldn’t find him on 00:13 - Sep 3 with 10913 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 23:39 - Sep 2 by Warhurst

I happened to spot a little tug of war going on from sir alf lower, seemed a little strange. Doubt he will give you a pm though!

Had he held on he may have been catapulted to the upper toer

So couldn’t find him on 00:55 - Sep 3 with 10832 viewspelles321

So couldn’t find him on 23:49 - Sep 2 by SitfcB

FFS really. I didn’t spot that. Tvvat.

Whilst pulling the flag and ripping it was a silly thing to do, I can understand someone being frustrated that their view is restrcited. Seems like the abusive comments are a bit unneccessary.
So couldn’t find him on 01:31 - Sep 3 with 10778 viewsSitfcB

So couldn’t find him on 00:55 - Sep 3 by pelles321

Whilst pulling the flag and ripping it was a silly thing to do, I can understand someone being frustrated that their view is restrcited. Seems like the abusive comments are a bit unneccessary.

Don’t be silly. It was only there until just after the players came out.

COYB

So couldn’t find him on 05:18 - Sep 3 with 10661 viewsBenters2

So couldn’t find him on 00:55 - Sep 3 by pelles321

I bet you are one of those who ask how do we improve the atmosphere at PR?

People like Texty are trying ffs.
So couldn’t find him on 05:43 - Sep 3 with 10637 viewsbrogansnose

So couldn’t find him on 05:18 - Sep 3 by Benters2

I bet you are one of those who ask how do we improve the atmosphere at PR?

People like Texty are trying ffs.

Exactly.

Are we talking about the large flag being passed over the lower North ? If so what happened ?
Login to get fewer ads

So couldn’t find him on 05:46 - Sep 3 with 10631 viewsYallop

I saw the old baldy pulling on it. He'll be too old to post on here. Cracking flag well done but a good few hundred of us in the back 15 or so rows literally couldn't see a thing and we weren't to know how long you planned on having it there so we were getting very annoyed.

I did wonder why the fellar was ripping it down though as it was well above his head so can't see why he was so angry!
So couldn’t find him on 05:54 - Sep 3 with 10593 viewsBenters2

So couldn’t find him on 05:43 - Sep 3 by brogansnose

Exactly.

Are we talking about the large flag being passed over the lower North ? If so what happened ?

No i think they are talking about the Paul Hurst flag,someone got the hump and ripped it down .Couldnt see the players coming out of the tunnel innit.

Bless.
So couldn’t find him on 05:58 - Sep 3 with 10582 viewsBenters2

So couldn’t find him on 05:46 - Sep 3 by Yallop

I saw the old baldy pulling on it. He'll be too old to post on here. Cracking flag well done but a good few hundred of us in the back 15 or so rows literally couldn't see a thing and we weren't to know how long you planned on having it there so we were getting very annoyed.

I did wonder why the fellar was ripping it down though as it was well above his head so can't see why he was so angry!

Mick Mac lover defo info
So couldn’t find him on 07:08 - Sep 3 with 10400 viewsAlong

Ripping a flag may be a little OTT but it can be annoying when people impose things on you that you have not asked for and do not want. My main gripe is vaping, been to a few theme parks with the kids this summer and people think they can just stand around breathing all that gross crap in my kids faces ....it's disgusting. I have no hesitation in asking them to move, if that's the equivalent of ripping someones flag up then so be it.
So couldn’t find him on 07:19 - Sep 3 with 10349 viewstrncbluearmy

Have to say, and I`m all for adding to the atmosphere,love flares etc but if a bloody great flag was blocking any part of my view I would first have asked you politely to pull it up a bit and if the reply was what`s seems normal nowadays to a polite request I would have removed it
So couldn’t find him on 07:20 - Sep 3 with 10338 viewstextbackup

the best part of it all was the huge flag that went over everyones head mins after the hurst flag came down, poor old drips must have wondered if they'd ever see the game!

So couldn’t find him on 07:26 - Sep 3 with 10302 viewsSitfcB

So couldn’t find him on 07:19 - Sep 3 by trncbluearmy

Have to say, and I`m all for adding to the atmosphere,love flares etc but if a bloody great flag was blocking any part of my view I would first have asked you politely to pull it up a bit and if the reply was what`s seems normal nowadays to a polite request I would have removed it

Again, pathetic if people are moaning because they can’t see the players come out ffs. It’s was taken away before KO, was only out pre-match.

COYB

So couldn’t find him on 07:28 - Sep 3 with 10288 viewsSitfcB

So couldn’t find him on 05:46 - Sep 3 by Yallop

Obviously wasn’t gonna be there all game was it. Same as the Bart one that’s been put out before a game.

COYB

So couldn’t find him on 07:28 - Sep 3 with 10284 viewstrncbluearmy

So couldn’t find him on 07:26 - Sep 3 by SitfcB

Again, pathetic if people are moaning because they can’t see the players come out ffs. It’s was taken away before KO, was only out pre-match.

and how exactly is anyone below who`s view was blocked going to know that?
So couldn’t find him on 07:34 - Sep 3 with 10241 viewsSitfcB

So couldn’t find him on 07:28 - Sep 3 by trncbluearmy

Common sense.

COYB

So couldn’t find him on 07:39 - Sep 3 with 10202 viewsAlong

So couldn’t find him on 07:34 - Sep 3 by SitfcB

Common sense.

Also common sense that someone who has paid to be in the ground has the right to see the teams run on the field.
So couldn’t find him on 07:44 - Sep 3 with 10178 viewstrncbluearmy

So couldn’t find him on 07:34 - Sep 3 by SitfcB

Common sense.

common sense don`t make you a bleeding mind reader does it,jesus
So couldn’t find him on 07:44 - Sep 3 with 10174 viewsSitfcB

So couldn’t find him on 07:39 - Sep 3 by Along

Also common sense that someone who has paid to be in the ground has the right to see the teams run on the field.

Sums our fan base up tbh.

Precious.

COYB

So couldn’t find him on 07:46 - Sep 3 with 10151 viewsyesjohn99

I know exactly who it was. Would be more than happy to assist with an interrogation. He was a bit old so it would be wrong to go crazy on him.
So couldn’t find him on 07:49 - Sep 3 with 10121 viewsAlong

So couldn’t find him on 07:44 - Sep 3 by SitfcB

Sums our fan base up tbh.

Precious.

No you just need to treat people with respect. If you impose on people and they do not like, respect their opinion, don't continue to slag them off.
So couldn’t find him on 08:11 - Sep 3 with 10033 viewsBlue_Order

FFS, cost him nearly £400 didn’t it?

They’ll be gutted when we’ve got a full stand card display next season as the players come out.
So couldn’t find him on 08:14 - Sep 3 with 10017 viewstextbackup

So couldn’t find him on 07:28 - Sep 3 by trncbluearmy

having seen the picture from the south stand there must have been maybe 7/8 rows that missed the players run out. cry babies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024