Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word 10:12 - Aug 19 with 6243 viewstrncbluearmy

WARRIORS
someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:46 - Aug 19 with 625 viewsJ2BLUE

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:41 - Aug 19 by noggin

Yeah let’s stick with the cups we won 40 years ago

I like you noggin but did you seriously just say that?

We're talking about three major honours versus a home league draw in the second division. I think Hurst would be openly baffled if you do this.

Honesty we lose the moral high ground over Bayern Munich if we do this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:52 - Aug 19 with 615 viewsnoggin

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:46 - Aug 19 by J2BLUE

I like you noggin but did you seriously just say that?

We're talking about three major honours versus a home league draw in the second division. I think Hurst would be openly baffled if you do this.

Honesty we lose the moral high ground over Bayern Munich if we do this.

Why? It is nothing to do with the draw against Villa. The idea is blue and white killing green and yellow.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:56 - Aug 19 with 610 viewsJ2BLUE

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:52 - Aug 19 by noggin

Why? It is nothing to do with the draw against Villa. The idea is blue and white killing green and yellow.

Based on the warriors thing? Which he said after the Villa game due to the performance.

Again, just my opinion. Hurst is bound to be asked about it if you do it so it will be interesting to see his reaction.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:59 - Aug 19 with 606 viewsBLUEBEAT

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:19 - Aug 19 by BlueDiamond

'Warriors'?? After two draws and two defeats?

I think everyone needs to calm down a bit.

Dead warriors are still warriors. They’re just dead.

Poll: W or W

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 20:05 - Aug 19 with 593 viewsGuthrum

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:56 - Aug 19 by J2BLUE

Based on the warriors thing? Which he said after the Villa game due to the performance.

Again, just my opinion. Hurst is bound to be asked about it if you do it so it will be interesting to see his reaction.

It's a means of encouraging a fighting spirit in our players and team, not a celebration of a specific achievement like the three trophies/stars. We want our squad to be warriors, taking into every game the same attitude and determination with which they not only held out against opposition superior in both numbers and notional quality, but continued to attack.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 20:14 - Aug 19 with 571 viewstrncbluearmy

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:36 - Aug 19 by J2BLUE

Yes he called them warriors because of their performance in a home league game where we got a draw.

If we were in the Prem, were playing Man City and needed a point to stay up then great. It was a nice compliment for the team. I think making a banner of it would be way OTT.

Just my opinion, doesn't stop the rest of you doing it if you want.

God your boring
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024