Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Marriot 21:46 - Jul 24 with 1663 viewsTheDailyTractor

If Waghorn goes get straight on the phone and bring him back here. And while we are in that league get jon Nolan as well.

Trying to stay optimistic but we are in serious danger of another Murphy situation with the window shutting in under 2 weeks but I think Hurst needs the money to bring in the last few players he wants. Hope he doesn't run out of time
Jack Marriot on 21:47 - Jul 24 with 1617 viewsTractorCam

We would do pretty spectacular to make this a Murphy situation given we have 2 weeks

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Jack Marriot on 21:47 - Jul 24 with 1600 viewsSuperblue95

No

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Jack Marriot on 21:48 - Jul 24 with 1586 viewsSitfcB

He was meant to start for Peterborough today but was withdrawn...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jack Marriot on 21:48 - Jul 24 with 1575 viewsitfcjoe

I'd love to see him back, but paying £5m for him would be galling

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jack Marriot on 21:49 - Jul 24 with 1550 viewsgreyhound

I think there must be seriously tight financial constraints in play.

The squad was light after last season anyway with a few released and the 3 loans returning. We raised a few million, certainly haven't spent it all and all I can see is another sale needed to finance further players. To add depth we're possibly still 4 or 5 short of where we need to be.
He's going to.... on 21:49 - Jul 24 with 1536 viewsBloots

....Derby as well.

And I'm not even joking.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Jack Marriot on 21:50 - Jul 24 with 1513 viewsTheDailyTractor

Jack Marriot on 21:47 - Jul 24 by TractorCam

We would do pretty spectacular to make this a Murphy situation given we have 2 weeks

Indeed but you know what clubs are like. Any excuse to put prices up as it closer to the end of the window.

I really want him to stay but pointless keeping him if he has expressed a desire to leave.
Jack Marriot on 21:51 - Jul 24 with 1479 viewsSimonds92

Not really the same type of player at all. I would take him by all means but from a distance it looks like he would need to play with a strike partner and Hurst doesnt play that way.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Marriot on 21:54 - Jul 24 with 1401 viewsTheDailyTractor

Jack Marriot on 21:49 - Jul 24 by greyhound

I think there must be seriously tight financial constraints in play.

The squad was light after last season anyway with a few released and the 3 loans returning. We raised a few million, certainly haven't spent it all and all I can see is another sale needed to finance further players. To add depth we're possibly still 4 or 5 short of where we need to be.

Definitely need another 4 or 5 but think Hurst knows he needs to sell to buy more. Trouble is there's not alot of time before the season starts for the team to gel.

However looking around other teams alot are in the same boat. Only signed 2 or 3 and not alot of activity at all! Hopefully we can get 1 or 2 in before Saturday
Jack Marriot on 21:56 - Jul 24 with 1336 viewsKieranMcKenna1

I would say it's more likely we signed a number 10 like Jon Nolan. As we still have Sears, Garner and Harrison fighting for centre forward spot.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Jack Marriot on 21:58 - Jul 24 with 1292 viewsJakeITFC

Derby bound as well.

That they are are paying £14m for a strike force of Waghorn and Marriott really shows they haven’t learnt a single lesson from previous failures.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024