Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? 13:32 - Jul 22 with 1930 viewsReusersTown

Didn't we need a replacement for Mcgoldrick anyway?
What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 13:50 - Jul 22 with 1878 viewsBrianTablet

We still need to replace Fabian Wilnis!

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 13:57 - Jul 22 with 1850 viewsWonky

Some people will take the probable Harrison signing as confirmation of Waghorn going.
What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 15:07 - Jul 22 with 1752 viewsWestSussexBlue

I love Waggy and want him here but we paid peanuts and could potentially receive almost £7 Mill perhaps.
What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 15:11 - Jul 22 with 1729 viewsTIB

A lot of folk felt we needed two strikers with Garner being linked with a move...but maybe Garner and Waggy are both staying and the Webster money is all being put into Tilt and that extra striker we need in Harrison? I know some might say thats not very ME but its a new era now and I imagine Hurst came here after having a clear discussion with ME over what he needed.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 15:13]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 15:14 - Jul 22 with 1708 viewsjas0999

If Waghorn goes then we need two forwards.
What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 15:25 - Jul 22 with 1676 viewsFreddy

What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 15:07 - Jul 22 by WestSussexBlue

I love Waggy and want him here but we paid peanuts and could potentially receive almost £7 Mill perhaps.

My mate who is a Blades s t holder seems convinced that they have done the deal for 6m rising to 8m based on appearances & goals etc

Could be rubbush
What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 15:25 - Jul 22 with 1675 viewschicoazul

And a replacement for CCV, Webster, Connolly and Celina.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 15:40 - Jul 22 with 1621 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Every signal is he's going. We havent rejected Shef United bid i.e. wait to replace befoe accepting. Manager not ruling it out..etc. unfortunately i cant see him staying. Hope im wrong. Will be all about the replacement. Not sure we do need to replace McGoldrick in Hurst Sytem. Dozzell, Huws and Bishop all able to play behind a striker.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 16:00 - Jul 22 with 1569 viewsSMS

Either we offer him a new contract and he signs or we sell. Nothing to do with Evans or a lack of ambition, it’s simple economics.

We don’t want to lose him but if we do t offer a new contract (for whatever reasons), he’s going get tempted by a 4 year contract - even if it’s the same wage.

There hasn’t been any noises that he’s been offered a contract, so I’m expecting, Hurst wants the most amount of cash to buy a number of players to improve the squad. We certainly need bodies.

My work mate is a Shrewsbury season ticket holder. He was gutted when he left. We talk pretty much daily. I’ve expressed my concerns and he has told me to trust his judgement. He builds systems rather than the best 11.

Basically, I love Waggy as much as the next man, but if we can get £8 mill (he was worth £200k 12 months ago), and we buy 4-5 players and have a squad, ive no problems with that.

God forbid, Waggy gets injured early season, we’ll have no cash and a light squad.

There are pros to selling.
What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 19:53 - Jul 22 with 1409 viewsjudespiveyg

What is with the certainty that Waghorn is going?? on 13:50 - Jul 22 by BrianTablet

We still need to replace Fabian Wilnis!

I dunno, I didn't think David Wright was too bad.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024