Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ive just alluded to this in another thread, but 17:53 - Jul 22 with 1315 viewsbluesym

a lot of people seem to be ignoring the fact Waghorn will know there is interest in him and may well be willing to listen to what clubs have to say and actually fancy a move.

That is all.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Ive just alluded to this in another thread, but on 18:38 - Jul 22 with 1158 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Ive just alluded to this in another thread, but on 18:46 - Jul 22 with 1102 viewsITFCBlues

Ive just alluded to this in another thread, but on 18:38 - Jul 22 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Because they’re probably further forward towards a promotion run and may well pay more money. For them to continue pursuing him you’d assume they’ve had some kind of indication that he’d be happy to move

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Ive just alluded to this in another thread, but on 19:07 - Jul 22 with 1025 viewstextbackup

I’ve actually heard he is keen on a move away

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ive just alluded to this in another thread, but on 19:11 - Jul 22 with 1005 viewsKieranMcKenna1

I have heard he doesn't partically rate Paul Hurst and wants to leave.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Ive just alluded to this in another thread, but on 19:50 - Jul 22 with 911 viewsagentp

Rubbish! Its all a massive conspiracy. It's Marcus's fault.

No you're right. I mean if you heard another company wanted to head hunt you, you would see what they are offering wouldn't you? It's called life. You use it to become stronger or allow it to weaken your resolve.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024