Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fanzone Wednesday 18:04 - Jul 8 with 4456 viewscolchesterblue

Does anybody know if the fanzone will be open on Wednesday evening?

Fanzone Wednesday on 18:14 - Jul 8 with 3958 viewsSitfcB

All depends if AXA agree to move their party to a different date!! They've booked the practice pitch up for their office party!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Fanzone Wednesday on 18:23 - Jul 8 with 3909 viewscolchesterblue

Thanks, fingers crossed!

Also, was it suitable for young families? Or not really advisable for young kids.
Fanzone Wednesday on 18:32 - Jul 8 with 3870 viewsuefacup81

Fanzone Wednesday on 18:14 - Jul 8 by SitfcB

All depends if AXA agree to move their party to a different date!! They've booked the practice pitch up for their office party!

Surely Town will have a clause allowing them to cancel?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Fanzone Wednesday on 18:35 - Jul 8 with 3853 viewsfactual_blue

Town need to take back control. It's what brexit is all about.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:11 - Jul 8 with 3667 viewssuffolkpoker

Fanzone Wednesday on 18:32 - Jul 8 by uefacup81

Surely Town will have a clause allowing them to cancel?

Sounds like the lazio friendly saga

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

on 21:33 - Jul 8 with 3616 views_

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:38 - Jul 8 with 3595 viewsITFC_Forever

on 21:33 - Jul 8 by _

How’s that the club’s fault?

When the booking was made by Axa, the idea of the Fanzone probably hadn’t been thought of, and even less so England making it to the Semis.

Anyway, there should be loyalty points. Loaded in favour of those who went to the first England games of the WC, not the Johnny-come-latelies.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:41 - Jul 8 with 3570 viewsFunge

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:38 - Jul 8 by ITFC_Forever

When the booking was made by Axa, the idea of the Fanzone probably hadn’t been thought of, and even less so England making it to the Semis.

Anyway, there should be loyalty points. Loaded in favour of those who went to the first England games of the WC, not the Johnny-come-latelies.

'Anyway, there should be loyalty points'

What?
Login to get fewer ads

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:49 - Jul 8 with 3551 viewsSitfcB

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:38 - Jul 8 by ITFC_Forever

Your right, extra extra points to those that have been to the fanzone for all of the games so far...

COYB

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:49 - Jul 8 with 3548 viewsSitfcB

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:41 - Jul 8 by Funge

What?

Soz.

COYB

Fanzone Wednesday on 22:18 - Jul 8 with 3459 viewsbournemouthblue

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:49 - Jul 8 by SitfcB

Your right, extra extra points to those that have been to the fanzone for all of the games so far...

Like a certified Super Fan Medal? :D

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Fanzone Wednesday on 22:18 - Jul 8 with 3464 viewsSwailsey

I see that the town fans page is now suggesting people boycott AXA if they or the club don’t cancel. Boycott an insurance underwriter? How does that work?!

“I know I’ve just been robbed, but if you think I’m gonna let you c-units pay for my damages, you’ve got another thing coming”.

It’s embarrassing.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 22:21]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Fanzone Wednesday on 22:22 - Jul 8 with 3441 viewsPlums

Fanzone Wednesday on 22:18 - Jul 8 by Swailsey

I see that the town fans page is now suggesting people boycott AXA if they or the club don’t cancel. Boycott an insurance underwriter? How does that work?!

“I know I’ve just been robbed, but if you think I’m gonna let you c-units pay for my damages, you’ve got another thing coming”.

It’s embarrassing.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 22:21]

It’s far more likely that AXA employees will boycott their party isn’t it? There’s a match on...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Fanzone Wednesday on 22:25 - Jul 8 with 3421 viewsSwailsey

Fanzone Wednesday on 22:22 - Jul 8 by Plums

It’s far more likely that AXA employees will boycott their party isn’t it? There’s a match on...

I imagine the party will be showing the match?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Fanzone Wednesday on 23:01 - Jul 8 with 3343 viewsPlums

Fanzone Wednesday on 22:25 - Jul 8 by Swailsey

If they have any sense!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Fanzone Wednesday on 23:11 - Jul 8 with 3311 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fanzone Wednesday on 22:25 - Jul 8 by Swailsey

I think they probably need some friends!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Fanzone Wednesday on 01:28 - Jul 9 with 3203 viewsharlingblue

I would have thought that whoever looks after booking these events will have already been in touch with AXA to move their event.
The success of the England team, plus the success of showing the games on a big screen at The Fanzone, with free admission, over 3000 attended the Sweden game, has done wonders for ITFC and reuniting supporters back to the club.
If we could get the same fervour shown, but this time supporting Ipswich Town, perhaps Fortress Portman Road could return?
Fanzone Wednesday on 06:13 - Jul 9 with 3135 viewsBenters2

They closed the bars early last time,you couldnt make this sh1t up!
Fanzone Wednesday on 06:17 - Jul 9 with 3134 viewsBenters2

on 21:33 - Jul 8 by _

I was in Legends when the Germans were about (not during the war) anyway,the staff got wind of it that the Germans were on they way up,,no word of a lie they pulled the shutters down on the bars.
Fanzone Wednesday on 06:36 - Jul 9 with 3105 viewsbefxblue

Fanzone Wednesday on 18:23 - Jul 8 by colchesterblue

Thanks, fingers crossed!

Also, was it suitable for young families? Or not really advisable for young kids.

Depends how many swear words your kids already know, my son now knows all of them after Saturday.
Fanzone Wednesday on 07:36 - Jul 9 with 3042 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Fanzone Wednesday on 01:28 - Jul 9 by harlingblue

I would have thought that whoever looks after booking these events will have already been in touch with AXA to move their event.
The success of the England team, plus the success of showing the games on a big screen at The Fanzone, with free admission, over 3000 attended the Sweden game, has done wonders for ITFC and reuniting supporters back to the club.
If we could get the same fervour shown, but this time supporting Ipswich Town, perhaps Fortress Portman Road could return?

I agree with some of that, but does the fanzone showing games really reunite supporters with the club?

I know loads of people who have been going for games - and pretty much none of them support Ipswich

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

on 09:39 - Jul 9 with 2908 views_

Fanzone Wednesday on 07:36 - Jul 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I agree with some of that, but does the fanzone showing games really reunite supporters with the club?

I know loads of people who have been going for games - and pretty much none of them support Ipswich

Fanzone Wednesday on 09:41 - Jul 9 with 2896 viewsITFC_Forever

Fanzone Wednesday on 21:41 - Jul 8 by Funge

What?

Absolutely.

The less people that went to a game, the more points that should be awarded for that game. So those who went to the Tunisia and Panama games would get more than those who went on Saturday.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fanzone Wednesday on 09:43 - Jul 9 with 2886 viewsDanFord

AXA are French. Time for patriotism. Any fee that Town took from them will be small given the expectation that area would be doing nothing on Wednesday evening. So refund them and give the fans what they want. It's literally what AXA would do to anybody else (My brother used to work there and they'd happily cancel on venues for corporate events and leave them out of pocket, some of which were booked in Ipswich for Christmas parties).

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

on 09:46 - Jul 9 with 2873 views_

Fanzone Wednesday on 09:41 - Jul 9 by ITFC_Forever

Absolutely.

The less people that went to a game, the more points that should be awarded for that game. So those who went to the Tunisia and Panama games would get more than those who went on Saturday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024