Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd 18:22 - Apr 18 with 2334 viewsLord_Lucan

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/norwich-city-fc-pitch-invader-harry-ab

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:23 - Apr 18 with 2309 viewsSpruceMoose

Should imprison pitch invaders really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:25 - Apr 18 with 2293 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Despite him pulling his trousers down and running the length of the pitch.

Makes an absolute mockery of your ban for a lot less tbh.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:29 - Apr 18 with 2263 viewsTractorCam

He's in the RAF, he can do what he wants...

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:30 - Apr 18 with 2256 viewsSpruceMoose

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:29 - Apr 18 by TractorCam

He's in the RAF, he can do what he wants...

Hero, isn't he?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:31 - Apr 18 with 2254 viewsuefacup81

Absolute joke.

Everyone knows that if you go on the pitch in this day and age you get banned.

Surely losing one's job is all part and parcel of certain punishments when combined with certain jobs? It's akin to a taxi driver avoiding a ban for drink driving because he needs to drive.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:34 - Apr 18 with 2238 viewsBenters2

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:23 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Should imprison pitch invaders really.

Or just simply kick him in the bottom and stick him back with the forest fans,no harm done was there.
No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:38 - Apr 18 with 2216 viewsHARRY10

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:25 - Apr 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Despite him pulling his trousers down and running the length of the pitch.

Makes an absolute mockery of your ban for a lot less tbh.

If you look, his trousers actually slipped down

Far too lenient a sentence compared to what others have received
No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:38 - Apr 18 with 2210 viewsSpruceMoose

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:34 - Apr 18 by Benters2

Or just simply kick him in the bottom and stick him back with the forest fans,no harm done was there.

Whatever, Dimmler.

Login to get fewer ads

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:42 - Apr 18 with 2194 viewsBenters2

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:38 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Whatever, Dimmler.

Do one weirdo.
No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:43 - Apr 18 with 2188 viewsSpruceMoose

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 18:42 - Apr 18 by Benters2

Do one weirdo.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Benters old boy. I thought you old Albion types were made of tougher stuff.

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 19:20 - Apr 18 with 2081 viewsm14_blue

Just proves how ridiculously OTT your treatment was.
No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 19:46 - Apr 18 with 2015 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ouch. That must hurt. Don't worry LL, they're all utter twunks.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 19:49 - Apr 18 with 2008 viewsLord_Lucan

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 19:20 - Apr 18 by m14_blue

Just proves how ridiculously OTT your treatment was.

It doesn't bother me about me, I was expecting it - although I was expecting three years rather than four.

What p1ssed me off was that they gave it to the boy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 20:27 - Apr 18 with 1929 viewsBrixtonBlue

No ban for Forest fan pitch invasion at Carrow Rd on 19:49 - Apr 18 by Lord_Lucan

It doesn't bother me about me, I was expecting it - although I was expecting three years rather than four.

What p1ssed me off was that they gave it to the boy.

Why did that p1ss you off?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024