Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far 10:54 - Apr 18 with 6417 viewsnsblu1

Mark Warburton
Steven Gerrard
Scott Parker

Just saying.........
So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 10:56 - Apr 18 with 6386 viewschicoazul

lol at Scott Parker

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:00 - Apr 18 with 6335 viewsKieran_Knows

Would prefer Warburton out of the 3, but wouldn't be against Gerrard.

Haven't really heard what Scott Parker has been up to since he's retired!

EDIT - Parker went back to Tottenham as an under 18 coach last summer.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/scott-parker-returns-300617/
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 11:03]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:02 - Apr 18 with 6317 viewssimoitfc

Parker an interesting 1
Same as gerrard or lampard for me a gamble bit 1 I'd back
Always rated Parker as a player.
Warburton would be a safer bet.but club needs change so I'd rather a younger guy given the chance
So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:13 - Apr 18 with 6235 viewsBent_double

If it does turn out to be someone like Gerrard - and that's a big if - what kind of contract would ME offer/SG accept I wonder, bearing in mind that as a player he was probably on £100k+ a week?

I can't imagine ME offering more than £10k a week, maybe on a rolling 12 month contract, so not too expensive to get rid if it turns out to be a complete disaster 2-3 months in.

But would an ex-player like SG accept that? No doubt there will be other people to bring in, plus a transfer budget - even if it is dependant on selling players first.

Of course someone with such strong links to LFC would be able to bring in several quality loan players on the cheap (probably dependant on us selling them a player on the cheap too!), to develop alongside our promising youngsters.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:17 - Apr 18 with 6196 viewsElderGrizzly

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:13 - Apr 18 by Bent_double

If it does turn out to be someone like Gerrard - and that's a big if - what kind of contract would ME offer/SG accept I wonder, bearing in mind that as a player he was probably on £100k+ a week?

I can't imagine ME offering more than £10k a week, maybe on a rolling 12 month contract, so not too expensive to get rid if it turns out to be a complete disaster 2-3 months in.

But would an ex-player like SG accept that? No doubt there will be other people to bring in, plus a transfer budget - even if it is dependant on selling players first.

Of course someone with such strong links to LFC would be able to bring in several quality loan players on the cheap (probably dependant on us selling them a player on the cheap too!), to develop alongside our promising youngsters.

Mick and Keane were on £1m a year, so would expect the same,with significant bonuses

Gerrard has to start somewhere and can’t imagine he is paid much at Liverpool right now
So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:19 - Apr 18 with 6170 viewsDyland

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:17 - Apr 18 by ElderGrizzly

Mick and Keane were on £1m a year, so would expect the same,with significant bonuses

Gerrard has to start somewhere and can’t imagine he is paid much at Liverpool right now

Upvoted by mistake. Not that I was trying to downvote. Was trying to reply and had "a moment" :)

It's not as if Gerrard needs the money though is it.

I can see Evans appointing a boring name from the British manager merry-go-round. Would love to be proved wrong.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:20 - Apr 18 with 6149 viewschicoazul

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:19 - Apr 18 by Dyland

Upvoted by mistake. Not that I was trying to downvote. Was trying to reply and had "a moment" :)

It's not as if Gerrard needs the money though is it.

I can see Evans appointing a boring name from the British manager merry-go-round. Would love to be proved wrong.

He hasn't made a single imaginative senior appointment in 10 years so no point in expecting him to start now.

#announcePardew

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

shudder (n/t) on 11:21 - Apr 18 with 6145 viewsDyland

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:20 - Apr 18 by chicoazul

He hasn't made a single imaginative senior appointment in 10 years so no point in expecting him to start now.

#announcePardew

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

shudder (n/t) on 11:22 - Apr 18 with 6120 viewschicoazul

shudder (n/t) on 11:21 - Apr 18 by Dyland

I want Marco Silva but expect he has much bigger fish in the pan.

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:24 - Apr 18 with 6106 viewssimoitfc

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:20 - Apr 18 by chicoazul

#announcePardew

Parker in spurs youth set up qt the moment
Klug was part of that set up. Was he there when Parker was playing ????
Parker played for Harry.harry seems to be Evans go to to guy.
As to is Pleat.who has spurs links it all fits together nicely
So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:35 - Apr 18 with 6032 viewstextbackup

if true, I like that we are looking young

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:38 - Apr 18 with 6006 viewsHerbivore

Really? I'd heard five interviews have taken place:

Alan Pardew
Gary Megson
Tim Sherwood
Mark Knopfler
Screech from Saved by the Bell

Seems one of us hasn't been given credible information.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:43 - Apr 18 with 5975 viewslinhdi

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:24 - Apr 18 by simoitfc

Parker in spurs youth set up qt the moment
Klug was part of that set up. Was he there when Parker was playing ????
Parker played for Harry.harry seems to be Evans go to to guy.
As to is Pleat.who has spurs links it all fits together nicely

Parker has been credited by Harry Winks for bringing him out of youth set up into the first team (currently injured). And for crafting him into a clever, passing, positive centre mid. If Parker could work that we'll with Downes, Nydam and Dozzell, I'd be well chuffed.
So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:44 - Apr 18 with 5946 viewstextbackup

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:38 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

Really? I'd heard five interviews have taken place:

Alan Pardew
Gary Megson
Tim Sherwood
Mark Knopfler
Screech from Saved by the Bell

Seems one of us hasn't been given credible information.

this attempt at banter is currently being REALLY laughed at on you know what, well done for making the cut today

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:46 - Apr 18 with 5917 viewsfooters

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:44 - Apr 18 by textbackup

this attempt at banter is currently being REALLY laughed at on you know what, well done for making the cut today

Cheeky name change to whatsappbackup?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:57 - Apr 18 with 5833 viewstextbackup

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:46 - Apr 18 by footers

Cheeky name change to whatsappbackup?

now that I like!

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 12:07 - Apr 18 with 5757 viewsHerbivore

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:44 - Apr 18 by textbackup

I'm honoured.

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 12:40 - Apr 18 with 5583 viewshampstead_blue

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 11:17 - Apr 18 by ElderGrizzly

I'd struggle to justify giving Gerrard £1m a year.

MM earned his corn.

Am concerned about these high profile players going into management. Not sure they have any experience in actually 'working'. So much has been done for them.

Would prefer to see a manager with a track record. Doesn't need to be hyper, but has shown they can find good players ,coach, inspire, and roll up their sleeves.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

shudder (n/t) on 13:00 - Apr 18 with 5473 viewsLeoMuff

shudder (n/t) on 11:22 - Apr 18 by chicoazul

Now that’s would be something to get excited about, never going to happen though.

I just can’t understand this love for ex players I would back Lampard, Gerrard, Parker but be very disappointed, with should be looking at managers with some success not a complete Novice

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

shudder (n/t) on 13:07 - Apr 18 with 5391 viewsHerbivore

shudder (n/t) on 11:22 - Apr 18 by chicoazul

Whilst Silva is clearly a very good manager I doubt he'd work under our constraints and if he did he'd piss off as soon as he got a better offer.

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 13:13 - Apr 18 with 5344 viewsusm

I'll raise you

Teddy Sheringham
Glenn Hoddle
Paul Mariner

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 17:41 - Apr 18 with 4989 viewsRobTheMonk

Kez Vaz.
Rod Stewart.
Gadaffi's stunt double.
Gordon The Gofer.
Dom and Steph from Gogglebox.
Chasey Lain.
JET.
ANTIFA to takeover as well.
So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 17:50 - Apr 18 with 4951 viewsKeno

Parker

just the man to drive us forward

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So, i've heard............ 3 interviews have taken place so far on 21:05 - Apr 18 with 4664 viewsLamby95

This is the same information I was given. Also said that Mowbray would prefer to go back to West Brom
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024