Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Russians now claiming.... 11:48 - Apr 13 with 33253 viewsitfcjoe

.....that they have irrefutable evidence that the chemical attack in Syria was faked.

Presumably Jeremy Corbyn will believe this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:37 - Apr 13 with 4134 viewsbournemouthblue

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:16 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

The Russians seem to forget we have the best intelligence agencies in the world too...

That's a great sound bite but surely any weapons developers worth their salt, test their weapons in a range of scenarios

I'm sure we have done a tonne of things ourselves

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:38 - Apr 13 with 4128 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:25 - Apr 13 by m14_blue

What do you think happened to him and who do you think was responsible?

Not a clue......what do you know?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:44 - Apr 13 with 4120 viewsm14_blue

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:38 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Not a clue......what do you know?

Nothing at all.

It's just you've mentioned this CCTV thing several times so I thought you must attach real significance to it.

I can only assume you think it unlikely that he wouldn't have had CCTV and are therefore implying some kind of cover up by the UK police/state? If not, what did you mean?

I don't have an agenda, I'm just interested in what you really think, rather than a load of cryptic comments.
The Russians now claiming.... on 20:48 - Apr 13 with 4117 viewsBluesquid

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:19 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

If only the ex spy had used CCTV !
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 20:20]

Apparently they searched through more than 5,000 hours of surveillance camera footage.
The Russians now claiming.... on 20:52 - Apr 13 with 4104 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:44 - Apr 13 by m14_blue

Nothing at all.

It's just you've mentioned this CCTV thing several times so I thought you must attach real significance to it.

I can only assume you think it unlikely that he wouldn't have had CCTV and are therefore implying some kind of cover up by the UK police/state? If not, what did you mean?

I don't have an agenda, I'm just interested in what you really think, rather than a load of cryptic comments.

It's the second time I think.......I do think that considering we are told a) chemical weapons degrade quickly so the time frame is short b) especially in urban environments there is generally no shortage of camera footage (think of pretty much every terrorist incident/robbery etc)......I find it very surprising that our security services(best in the world) police or whoever can't definitively show us who was responsible even if they can't identify them.
It simply adds to my learned scepticism of official narratives. Edit.....and the rush to act hastily upon them.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 20:57]

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:56 - Apr 13 with 4100 viewsRob88

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:19 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

If only the ex spy had used CCTV !
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 20:20]

I’ve got Déjà vu
The Russians now claiming.... on 20:57 - Apr 13 with 4099 viewsm14_blue

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:52 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's the second time I think.......I do think that considering we are told a) chemical weapons degrade quickly so the time frame is short b) especially in urban environments there is generally no shortage of camera footage (think of pretty much every terrorist incident/robbery etc)......I find it very surprising that our security services(best in the world) police or whoever can't definitively show us who was responsible even if they can't identify them.
It simply adds to my learned scepticism of official narratives. Edit.....and the rush to act hastily upon them.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 20:57]

Fair enough, cheers.

It's a fair point and certainly worth considering although would we know exactly what evidence the police/security services have in such a sensitive case?
The Russians now claiming.... on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 4086 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:56 - Apr 13 by Rob88

I’ve got Déjà vu

Congratulations !

Login to get fewer ads

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:01 - Apr 13 with 4087 viewsRob88

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:59 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Congratulations !

merci beaucoup
The Russians now claiming.... on 21:08 - Apr 13 with 4078 viewsElderGrizzly

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:44 - Apr 13 by m14_blue

Nothing at all.

He would be unlikely to have sophisticated CCTV, if he was trying to blend in as an ex-spy in a fairly quiet neighbourhood.

I would certainly be more nosey/interested in a house if it stuck out like a sore thumb with over the top security measures, which this would be given where he lived.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:10]
The Russians now claiming.... on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 4070 viewsElderGrizzly

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:31 - Apr 13 by No9

It would be nice to have a link to the real info not Mnr Rayners version wouldn't it?
Do you have one if so i would appreciate it
Thanx

Embedded link in here

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/13/russia-tested-nerve-agent-on-doo

Not everyone who works for the Telegraph is Maggie’s lovechild, so you can sometimes trust them
The Russians now claiming.... on 21:16 - Apr 13 with 4067 viewsRob88

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:08 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

He would be unlikely to have sophisticated CCTV, if he was trying to blend in as an ex-spy in a fairly quiet neighbourhood.

I would certainly be more nosey/interested in a house if it stuck out like a sore thumb with over the top security measures, which this would be given where he lived.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:10]

Not to mention the fact it could be hacked.
The Russians now claiming.... on 21:42 - Apr 13 with 4041 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:16 - Apr 13 by Rob88

Not to mention the fact it could be hacked.

But what about all the public stuff as well.....there has been no mention of any of it going off line.

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:46 - Apr 13 with 4039 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:12 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

Embedded link in here

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/13/russia-tested-nerve-agent-on-doo

Not everyone who works for the Telegraph is Maggie’s lovechild, so you can sometimes trust them

Taking into account the allegations made by Mrs Litveninko about the UK's lack of action to provide protection, if indeed the UK security services did know what the letter claims is worrying.
Add to that the number of Russians bumped off in the UK add to the concern.
To know that lot for that period of time and to do nothing is a shocking confession of incompetence.
The Russians now claiming.... on 21:48 - Apr 13 with 4034 viewsRob88

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:42 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

But what about all the public stuff as well.....there has been no mention of any of it going off line.

I don’t follow?
The Russians now claiming.... on 21:53 - Apr 13 with 4029 viewsElderGrizzly

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:37 - Apr 13 by bournemouthblue

That's a great sound bite but surely any weapons developers worth their salt, test their weapons in a range of scenarios

I'm sure we have done a tonne of things ourselves

We will have done, but given the way they were poisoned it’s rather telling
The Russians now claiming.... on 21:57 - Apr 13 with 4014 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:53 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

We will have done, but given the way they were poisoned it’s rather telling

The photo from that tweet is of a door shop isn't it?

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:26 - Apr 13 with 3995 viewsMelford

I can't see any point of getting into a row with Russia. They've seen off Napoleon and Hitler at the height of their powers. The first rule of international diplomacy should be don't try to ***k with Russia.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:49 - Apr 13 with 3972 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:01 - Apr 13 by Rob88

merci beaucoup

Apparently the way most Brits pronounce that sounds like "thankyou beautiful arse" to the French!

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:53 - Apr 13 with 3969 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:48 - Apr 13 by Rob88

I don’t follow?

All the public street Cctv and private from neighbouring houses....they seem to live in a built up part of Salisbury.

The Russians now claiming.... on 07:35 - Apr 14 with 3903 viewsRob88

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:53 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

All the public street Cctv and private from neighbouring houses....they seem to live in a built up part of Salisbury.

I’d imagine they haven’t forgotten it, might be worth dropping them an email though just in case.
The Russians now claiming.... on 08:37 - Apr 14 with 3875 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 07:35 - Apr 14 by Rob88

I’d imagine they haven’t forgotten it, might be worth dropping them an email though just in case.

My guess is that if it was put on the door handle they already have footage of who did it or at least a very short list of suspects. If the latter they should be airing footage so that people can be ruled out. This wont happen though.
.....in relation to your previous question I think some sort of Russian mafia link is the most likely explanation but, as in Syria, most likely isn't enough!

The Russians now claiming.... on 10:06 - Apr 14 with 3862 viewsRob88

The Russians now claiming.... on 08:37 - Apr 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

My guess is that if it was put on the door handle they already have footage of who did it or at least a very short list of suspects. If the latter they should be airing footage so that people can be ruled out. This wont happen though.
.....in relation to your previous question I think some sort of Russian mafia link is the most likely explanation but, as in Syria, most likely isn't enough!

The KGB/FSB are widely regarded as one of, if not, the best intelligence service in the world. I’ll be honest, I’m not well versed in the operating practices of such an outfit, but I’m damn sure they will have pondered the threat of CCTV and how to counteract such a threat in order to remain covert. Not just for this attack but as an ever evolving acquisition of covert capability.

I think your assumption that they have identified the assailants is far too sweeping, you could be right but equally we very likely are not dealing with amateurs and therefore equally you could be wrong.

If we run with that assumption that the UK intelligence services have identified the culprits then although there are advantages associated with releasing details there are also downsides. It could be, circumstances dependant, equally advantageous to not reveal the suspected identities.

I apprecaiate your views, along with a few others on here, are not born from reason and logic but cynicism and entrenched ideology, and this, if I am being honest, is what I am most intrigued about in all of the shenanigans on here. My simple question is why?
The Russians now claiming.... on 12:17 - Apr 14 with 3832 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 10:06 - Apr 14 by Rob88

The KGB/FSB are widely regarded as one of, if not, the best intelligence service in the world. I’ll be honest, I’m not well versed in the operating practices of such an outfit, but I’m damn sure they will have pondered the threat of CCTV and how to counteract such a threat in order to remain covert. Not just for this attack but as an ever evolving acquisition of covert capability.

I think your assumption that they have identified the assailants is far too sweeping, you could be right but equally we very likely are not dealing with amateurs and therefore equally you could be wrong.

If we run with that assumption that the UK intelligence services have identified the culprits then although there are advantages associated with releasing details there are also downsides. It could be, circumstances dependant, equally advantageous to not reveal the suspected identities.

I apprecaiate your views, along with a few others on here, are not born from reason and logic but cynicism and entrenched ideology, and this, if I am being honest, is what I am most intrigued about in all of the shenanigans on here. My simple question is why?

In answer to the last paragraph it is probably a result of involvement in events such as the miners strike (picket lines and soup kitchens), the 'Battle of the Beanfield" and more where official narratives (which I have known to be lies) have only been admitted as such many years later. Just a small example of the violence during the strike would be witnessing a vicar being truncheoned by the Mets finest and later that morning being told about miners instigating the violence (which I had observed the police instigating)
Regarding the Salisbury stuff I am purely speculating, claiming nothing as fact.....experience has taught me to be suspicious of what is reported as 'fact' though.

The Russians now claiming.... on 13:26 - Apr 14 with 3818 viewsRob88

The Russians now claiming.... on 12:17 - Apr 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

In answer to the last paragraph it is probably a result of involvement in events such as the miners strike (picket lines and soup kitchens), the 'Battle of the Beanfield" and more where official narratives (which I have known to be lies) have only been admitted as such many years later. Just a small example of the violence during the strike would be witnessing a vicar being truncheoned by the Mets finest and later that morning being told about miners instigating the violence (which I had observed the police instigating)
Regarding the Salisbury stuff I am purely speculating, claiming nothing as fact.....experience has taught me to be suspicious of what is reported as 'fact' though.

Thank you for sharing that, I understand, once bitten twice shy.

I do not think any governement (or organisation or person for that matter) is infallible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024