Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? 15:03 - Mar 29 with 1833 viewsFinidiCentenary

I have stated numerous times today I'll applaud Mick and appreciate what he's done, so I don't want this to just be a dig at Mick, but his arrogance does make me question how genuine he'd be if asked by Marcus who he'd recommend.

I know he likes the staff and players but he doesn't seem to have any time for the fans and he does come across as almost wanting us to fail after he leaves to highlight his brand and how good he was.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:06 - Mar 29 with 1807 viewsSwansea_Blue

You think he'd suggest ME appoints a numpty, just for bantz?

Can't see it myself.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:06 - Mar 29 with 1804 viewsgrimboy

I wouldn’t trust him.
Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:08 - Mar 29 with 1785 viewsFinidiCentenary

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:06 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

You think he'd suggest ME appoints a numpty, just for bantz?

Can't see it myself.

I don't think he's going to be all out for a bad manager. But I wouldn't put it past Mick to strongly recommend a good mate of his in the game, regardless of ability.

Gary Waddocks blue and white army!

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:09 - Mar 29 with 1787 viewsDanTheMan

I love the idea that McCarthy is some sort of machiavellian villian, scheming to see us relegated.

Cos it's ridiculous.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:10 - Mar 29 with 1773 viewsBlueBadger

This is practically Texters'esque in its paranoia.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:11 - Mar 29 with 1773 viewsRadlett_blue

Mick wouldn't be my first choice for Evans's "football consultant", but I'd rather Evans listened to him than his old mate, Dodgy Harry.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:11 - Mar 29 with 1762 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:08 - Mar 29 by FinidiCentenary

I don't think he's going to be all out for a bad manager. But I wouldn't put it past Mick to strongly recommend a good mate of his in the game, regardless of ability.

Gary Waddocks blue and white army!

Hm. We'll see. From his presser it didn't sound that he was too keen on advising ME on anyone; more a case of giving his views on people in the game if ME specifically asks.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:12 - Mar 29 with 1755 viewsfactual_blue

He gives people the respect they deserve.

Whether any fans deserve respect is a moot point; those who abuse him certainly deserve none.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:19 - Mar 29 with 1718 viewsBlueBadger

Does anyone else have a slight fear about Mick recommending replacements? on 15:09 - Mar 29 by DanTheMan

I love the idea that McCarthy is some sort of machiavellian villian, scheming to see us relegated.

Cos it's ridiculous.

And people wonder why I think they over-analyse and fret over Stuff That Either Doesn't Matter Or Didn't Happen on here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024