Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those of you that like to leave early! 10:02 - Mar 26 with 1175 viewsFinidiCentenary

I was fortunate to have seen both the 3-3 draw at Barnsley when we scored 3 in the last 5 minutes and be one of the few that saw Counago score against Coventry in the 97th minute.

It's probably down to living a short walk from the ground and not driving (the home game that is not Oakwell!). But the Kidderminster v Salford game was a good reminder of why you should try not to leave early!

Salford were 4-0 down after 80 minutes. 4-1 down after 90 minutes!!! Ended up a 4-4 draw!
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 10:17]

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

For those of you that like to leave early! on 10:18 - Mar 26 with 1144 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've never left early. #hardcore.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For those of you that like to leave early! on 12:49 - Mar 26 with 1091 viewsJackSted

the only game I ever left early was the 3-2 win against Coventry with Pablo's goal in the last second.

I regret it everyday

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

For those of you that like to leave early! on 13:05 - Mar 26 with 1063 viewsTractorCam

I left Fulham away when the 4th goal went in, funnily enough I didn't expect us to pull off the Salford comeback

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

For those of you that like to leave early! on 13:14 - Mar 26 with 1050 viewsSteve_M

"one of the few that saw Counago score against Coventry"

So did most of the people who went that day; very few left on the equaliser.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024