Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football 09:14 - Mar 20 with 4360 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Heard from a former player from the 90’s promotion team who is still local that The top brass at the club have really been impressed by Gerard Nash and how the 23’s play and are going to promote him to be 1st team head coach but with a older head with him to guide him with transfers/scouting. They are hoping that his connections with the younger players coming through will make their transistion a lot easier into the seniors plus give the fans a lift as they will see promotion from within.
Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:17 - Mar 20 with 4310 viewsFinidiCentenary

0/10.

I'm sure Evans, whose previous three appointments have had a promotion on their CV, and who clearly seems to prefer an older head or big name, is going to make a 32 year old the youngest manager in the entire football league.

Lol.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:17 - Mar 20 with 4305 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Would be a very underwhelming appointment and by my reckoning hasn’t pulled up trees for the u23s.
Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:25 - Mar 20 with 4242 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:17 - Mar 20 by ColchesterBlue1985

Would be a very underwhelming appointment and by my reckoning hasn’t pulled up trees for the u23s.

Only going by what I was told, apparently mick is well jacked off as he was hoping that if the club went down this route it would be a case of him moving up and TC doing the day to day stuff.
Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:27 - Mar 20 with 4211 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:25 - Mar 20 by Guru_of_Ipswich

Only going by what I was told, apparently mick is well jacked off as he was hoping that if the club went down this route it would be a case of him moving up and TC doing the day to day stuff.

TC would be even more underwhelming and pointless getting rid of mick if we’re going to keep his no2. Like when Jewell left the hutch should have gone too and then implanted in the memory wouldn’t have been that sheff wed debacle.
Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:33 - Mar 20 with 4169 viewsmo_itfc

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:25 - Mar 20 by Guru_of_Ipswich

I think Mick would be a great Director of Football!

Good with the players, good with the staff, bring in a few gems on cheap every now and again...
only issues with it, the fans hate him. Director of Football would be away from the fans, so would suit us well!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:35 - Mar 20 with 4133 viewsKieran_Knows

This is getting silly now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:38 - Mar 20 with 4114 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:39 - Mar 20 with 4104 viewscatch74

This seed has been growing in your head for a while!
could Mick moving upstairs be a good option? by Guru_of_Ipswich 7 Feb 2017 12:23
Thoughts after last nights terrific result for the ressies, could the way forward for ITFC is Mick moving upstairs to oversee a Nash/TC combination on the coaching and match days?

Mick has the contacts in the game in regards to picking up good value purchases/loans which to be fair and realistic is the shop window will be looking in again. Been hearing really good things about Nash, seems to like to play a better style than Mick and with TC beside him will give the experience needed.

Thoughts?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:50 - Mar 20 with 4046 viewsBlueBadger

Why do people do this, seriously?

You don't look 'in the know', you look like a an attention seeker with no gift at all for lying.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 10:05 - Mar 20 with 3978 viewsBackToRussia

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:39 - Mar 20 by catch74

could Mick moving upstairs be a good option? by Guru_of_Ipswich 7 Feb 2017 12:23
Thoughts after last nights terrific result for the ressies, could the way forward for ITFC is Mick moving upstairs to oversee a Nash/TC combination on the coaching and match days?

Mick has the contacts in the game in regards to picking up good value purchases/loans which to be fair and realistic is the shop window will be looking in again. Been hearing really good things about Nash, seems to like to play a better style than Mick and with TC beside him will give the experience needed.

Thoughts?

LOL. What a turnip

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 10:33 - Mar 20 with 3912 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea...no.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 10:39 - Mar 20 with 3875 viewsElderGrizzly

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:33 - Mar 20 by mo_itfc

I think Mick would be a great Director of Football!

Good with the players, good with the staff, bring in a few gems on cheap every now and again...
only issues with it, the fans hate him. Director of Football would be away from the fans, so would suit us well!

Mick would make a woeful DoF, especially as they set the agenda for style of play etc

He also said he’d never manage under one, so can’t see him wanting to be one
Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 11:36 - Mar 20 with 3726 viewsmo_itfc

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 10:39 - Mar 20 by ElderGrizzly

Mick would make a woeful DoF, especially as they set the agenda for style of play etc

He also said he’d never manage under one, so can’t see him wanting to be one

I'm not certain, but I don't think Dave Bowman sets the agenda for style of play at Ipswich.

I can't see him doing it though, I think he'd want more control over the team than what the DoF has.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 12:02 - Mar 20 with 3614 viewslocalboy78

As much as this sounds like the results of a bizarre internal dialogue our Guru has been clearly having whilst floating through some higher spiritual plane, is it really such a mad idea?

Nash is well placed to bring through the youth, hence keeping the fans happy. He would be cheap, so Evans will like that. And it would be the polar opposite of a Megson type, as well as offering the potential for that long awaited continuity of style at all age groups from the pro's down with a DoF. Not that it would be Mick.

And if you look at someone like Nagelsmann at Hoffenheim it is clearly not impossible that it could work. It'd be a long shot, but not impossible.
on 12:16 - Mar 20 with 3554 views_

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 09:39 - Mar 20 by catch74

Thoughts?

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 12:22 - Mar 20 with 3505 viewsitfcjoe

No he isn't

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 12:23 - Mar 20 with 3497 views_

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 12:22 - Mar 20 by itfcjoe

No he isn't

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 12:23 - Mar 20 with 3489 viewsElderGrizzly

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 11:36 - Mar 20 by mo_itfc

I'm not certain, but I don't think Dave Bowman sets the agenda for style of play at Ipswich.

I can't see him doing it though, I think he'd want more control over the team than what the DoF has.

Dave Bowman is not a real DoF. He is ‘just’ Chief Scout
on 12:25 - Mar 20 with 3479 views_

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 12:23 - Mar 20 by ElderGrizzly

Dave Bowman is not a real DoF. He is ‘just’ Chief Scout

Nash to be promoted to head coach with director of football on 12:38 - Mar 20 with 3423 viewsSpruceMoose

You sir, are full of crud.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024