Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A managerial appointment that would unite the fans 13:29 - Mar 19 with 1475 viewsFinidiCentenary

Surely a manager who also sounded like a cheese would a sure fire way of winning back the fans?

Gianfranco Gorgon-Zola
Roquefort Santa Cruz
Fetta Cech
Peter Stilton
Steve Palmer-san
Kevin Brie-gan
Markus Bab(y)bel
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:31]

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

A managerial appointment that would unite the fans on 13:55 - Mar 19 with 1408 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brie Clarke

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A managerial appointment that would unite the fans on 14:00 - Mar 19 with 1388 viewsDarth_Koont

Phil O'Delfy

Pronouns: He/Him

A managerial appointment that would unite the fans on 14:38 - Mar 19 with 1331 viewsLord_Lucan

Keane to his manager Mick McCarthy when he saw his fellow Irish players eating cheese sandwiches: 'We're playing f****** Holland tomorrow in a World Cup qualifier. Do you think Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is eating f****** cheese sandwiches or a takeaway f****** pizza tonight?' Keane advocated pasta, fruit and cereals.

Keane is anti cheese
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 14:44]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

A managerial appointment that would unite the fans on 17:32 - Mar 19 with 1175 viewsPrideOfTheEast

A managerial appointment that would unite the fans on 14:38 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

Keane to his manager Mick McCarthy when he saw his fellow Irish players eating cheese sandwiches: 'We're playing f****** Holland tomorrow in a World Cup qualifier. Do you think Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is eating f****** cheese sandwiches or a takeaway f****** pizza tonight?' Keane advocated pasta, fruit and cereals.

Keane is anti cheese
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 14:44]

They beat Holland didn't they?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024