Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... 17:25 - Feb 23 with 6213 viewsmonytowbray

There's been no internally public decision based on a manager yet. Likely McCarthy could stay, likely he could go. If he is going there is almost certainly no known short list yet. I'd be amazed if he goes before the end of the season if his contract isn't being renewed. Based on that I personally wouldn't be surprised if he stays though.

There no no club buy-out from China. Whoever claimed they got that info from a director via Twitter seems to have forgotten none of our Directors even know what Twitter is, let alone how to use it and be willing to send private information to a stranger on it.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:26]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:31 - Feb 24 with 1827 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:26 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

I apologise for any offence caused. That is how it reads to me and, it seems, many others.

Thinking about it, it's interesting that Libby is the only one who doesn't see it that way. Perhaps knowing you in the real world he can understand the context of how you would be saying it in person and it just doesn't translate well for the rest of us. Again, that is how it looks to me. Apologies if i'm wrong.

No worries. You’re usually quite reasonable so I have no idea why you occasionally go all like this on me.

Sorry for calling you a d1ckhead. I’m just fed up of seeing the same posters jump on everything other posters say with 6 layers of context. It’s ruining the place.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:34 - Feb 24 with 1816 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:31 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

No worries. You’re usually quite reasonable so I have no idea why you occasionally go all like this on me.

Sorry for calling you a d1ckhead. I’m just fed up of seeing the same posters jump on everything other posters say with 6 layers of context. It’s ruining the place.

Because it genuinely looks that way. In future i'll try and remember it might well be the way i'm reading it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 1819 viewsReuser_is_God

Well this has escalated.

It was basically the most pointless OP in TWTD history.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 10:43]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 1813 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:34 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

Because it genuinely looks that way. In future i'll try and remember it might well be the way i'm reading it.

You can always ask me. I know a lot of people don’t listen when I answer but you usually do :)

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 1808 viewsStokieBlue

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:20 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

“Amused me that he comes on all self important and then posts exactly what we already know as if it settles the debate.”

What is being challenged here? What does this add to the debate other than personal pettiness? This is the exact boll*cks Phil is fed up with and as he’s already stated.

Get your head out of your arse.

That is not an insult though. Calling someone a d1ckhead is a clear insult.

Have you asked Phil what he is fed up with? I suspect he is just as fed up with your constant rude language and confrontational posts. Starting a thread with a swear word in it might also be something he is fed up with.

You've even managed to finish with an insult to me.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:36 - Feb 24 with 1801 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:35 - Feb 24 by Reuser_is_God

Well this has escalated.

I'm trying to be diplomatic. Haven't had any animal products today so i'm not quite up to full speed yet

Truly impaired.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:37 - Feb 24 with 1798 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:35 - Feb 24 by StokieBlue

That is not an insult though. Calling someone a d1ckhead is a clear insult.

Have you asked Phil what he is fed up with? I suspect he is just as fed up with your constant rude language and confrontational posts. Starting a thread with a swear word in it might also be something he is fed up with.

You've even managed to finish with an insult to me.

SB

If you don’t want people to be mean to you then try not doing it yourself.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:38 - Feb 24 with 1792 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:35 - Feb 24 by Reuser_is_God

Well this has escalated.

I never said it was an important thread ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:40 - Feb 24 with 1784 viewsbenno1uk

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:05 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

Spill the beans? Are you hinting at inside info? What brand? What flavour? With cheese?

I have it on very good authority that the club bought one tin of Heinz in 2007 and refill it with Asda own brand to make it look like they are spending more than they actually are.

Naturally I can’t reveal my source (sauce?), but let’s just say it was from the ‘horses’ mouth ;-)
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:40 - Feb 24 with 1784 viewsLord_Lucan

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 07:52 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

Whilst I don’t doubt your source is reliable, do you really think he has any idea about what is going on in the boardroom? Even Milne doesn’t know what ME is doing a lot of the time

That’s about right. Even Mick wakes up in the morning not quite knowing what Marcus is going to do today but Calllis itinerant flat mate knows the lot. Not sure what the point of the post was tbh. I can only assume he was p1ssed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:41 - Feb 24 with 1772 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:40 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

That’s about right. Even Mick wakes up in the morning not quite knowing what Marcus is going to do today but Calllis itinerant flat mate knows the lot. Not sure what the point of the post was tbh. I can only assume he was p1ssed.

Did I say that? No. Why make things up?

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:43 - Feb 24 with 1760 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:40 - Feb 24 by benno1uk

I have it on very good authority that the club bought one tin of Heinz in 2007 and refill it with Asda own brand to make it look like they are spending more than they actually are.

Naturally I can’t reveal my source (sauce?), but let’s just say it was from the ‘horses’ mouth ;-)

Genuinely the most surprising thing about that is that we actually bought a tin of Heinz. I thought Milne would just go through the bins until he found an old can.

Truly impaired.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:57 - Feb 24 with 1734 viewsLord_Lucan

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:41 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

Did I say that? No. Why make things up?

Did you say what? You’ve lost me already.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 11:05 - Feb 24 with 1723 viewschicoazul

"internally public"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 12:26 - Feb 24 with 1675 viewsRyorry

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:15 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

I posted it as I keep seeing BS rumours on here. That was all. You overthink it and then decide to be rude over it.

So your OP title wasn't rude to anyone except all other members of the forum then, got it

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 12:33 - Feb 24 with 1665 viewsTrequartista

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 11:05 - Feb 24 by chicoazul

"internally public"

He can say it slower if that will help.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 12:48 - Feb 24 with 1647 viewsStokieBlue

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:37 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

If you don’t want people to be mean to you then try not doing it yourself.

I honestly don't want to argue with you, I don't argue with anyone else on the site.

I don't think I've been mean in any threads.

I think you seem to equate critism=disagreement=meaness=insulting and I don't believe that to be the case. I believe they are all different things.

Difference of opinion I guess but not one that can't be overcome in the long run.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 13:11 - Feb 24 with 1630 viewsLord_Lucan

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 12:48 - Feb 24 by StokieBlue

I honestly don't want to argue with you, I don't argue with anyone else on the site.

I don't think I've been mean in any threads.

I think you seem to equate critism=disagreement=meaness=insulting and I don't believe that to be the case. I believe they are all different things.

Difference of opinion I guess but not one that can't be overcome in the long run.

SB

I don’t really understand why he’s got a gripe with you. You are plainly one of the least offensive posters ever.

In fact you are annoyingly nice.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 13:19 - Feb 24 with 1615 viewsBenters2

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 13:11 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

I don’t really understand why he’s got a gripe with you. You are plainly one of the least offensive posters ever.

In fact you are annoyingly nice.

Do you know what i was thinking the same.
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 13:52 - Feb 24 with 1591 viewsLord_Lucan

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 13:19 - Feb 24 by Benters2

Do you know what i was thinking the same.

Balls.

End of.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 14:24 - Feb 24 with 1552 viewsCoastalblue

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 03:33 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

Sadly I showed up not logged in and saw SB doing his usual and getting offended over reactionary insults rather than inital ones.

I don’t care really, I’m just confirming what I know from a very reliable source. Apparently that upsets people because it’s obvious but hey, nice for someone to confirm it.

See the thing is, you never said it was from a "reliable source" in the original post.

I don't really know you or much about you, but read the OP and like many others I suspect thought you're just statng what we all know, which is basically nothing.

I had no idea you knew someone who could confirm that there was nothing to know, and you made no mention of it until halfway down the first page.

I doubt I'm the only one, maybe I am? Maybe everybody else reading would have known you know someone?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024