Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on 22:33 - Feb 13 with 13380 viewsMenton

If you want to psych yourself up before Sunday’s game, watch it. The Norwich fan on the right is an ignorant, giggling bell end, incapable of having a proper conversation.

Link here: https://t.co/yddTmjlU1I

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 12:33 - Feb 14 with 3732 viewsDarth_Koont

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 10:30 - Feb 14 by benjaminbloom

Thanks everyone for the positive comments on here, tried my best not to rise to any of the bait thrown my way and stick to the facts!! Will be in the away end this weekend :)

Yes, well done mate. Not just for your usual balanced comments but also keeping that balance and good humour throughout.

I thought at first you were too soft on this Chris bloke but after an hour plus it became one of the more effective character assassinations I've ever seen — and he did all the work.

Pronouns: He/Him

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 12:36 - Feb 14 with 3720 viewsBecclesITFC

I used to follow TNC a few years ago, as it was so hilarious and horrendous at the same time.

I did take the pi$$ quite a lot. I stopped as i felt Jack was growing up a bit, which made it less funny, plus i felt really sorry for him (i think he lost his dad). I watched this episode and i'm amazed how immature Chris still is. I'm guessing he is around 25.... If you are still behaving like he is it's unlikely he will ever grow up and he will just be one of life's prats and a bit of a looser....
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 12:59 - Feb 14 with 3693 viewsmills

Fair play - seems like a good podcast (can't knock those subscriber numbers) and the main guy seems a decent lad Quite neutral and even had to correct Chris on occasions.

The Chris guy is childish but also contradicts himself loads. Definitely seems like he's only really gotten properly into it in their Premiership stint, which is where the majority of the cocky Norwich fans I know have come in. All the fans from the same era as I do (i.e. early / mid 90s) are good lads.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 13:20 - Feb 14 with 3654 viewsReuser_is_God

Jack seems to have matured somewhat.

The other guy is still a massive div though.

Good work Ben.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 15:34 - Feb 14 with 3557 viewsFreddy

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 10:30 - Feb 14 by benjaminbloom

Thanks everyone for the positive comments on here, tried my best not to rise to any of the bait thrown my way and stick to the facts!! Will be in the away end this weekend :)

Thought you were good
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 19:15 - Feb 14 with 3471 viewsyoda

As a Norwich fan I found watching that embarrassing.Jack is fine but Chris is a knob to be honest He was smug and arrogant to the extreme and he doesn't represent the average ncfc fan one bit.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 19:15 - Feb 14 with 3461 viewsSpruceMoose

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 19:15 - Feb 14 by yoda

As a Norwich fan I found watching that embarrassing.Jack is fine but Chris is a knob to be honest He was smug and arrogant to the extreme and he doesn't represent the average ncfc fan one bit.

He has five fingers on each hand for starters.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yes he does..... on 19:30 - Feb 14 with 3450 viewsBloots

.....you are all utter pr1cks.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 19:31 - Feb 14 with 3444 viewsPJH

ah, but can he name your UEFA Cup winning team?
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 3361 viewsMach_foreignBlue

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 13:20 - Feb 14 by Reuser_is_God

Jack seems to have matured somewhat.

The other guy is still a massive div though.

Good work Ben.

Both of them are utter bellends.

That Jack hasn't matured as he has to behave better. He has no choice. He got the job in ITV Anglia, his podcast got sponsors and he himself admitted once that the tone in he speaks has to be a bit different.

He had heavily slagged our club off after 1-1 draw at theirs last year. Same last summer when he said that he'd be happy if ITFC fold up. He is a little annoying pr1ck as his that inbred with the glasses.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 22:21 - Feb 14 with 3329 viewsHerbivore

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 02:45 - Feb 14 by RoyKeanesDog

I just made a genuine effort to watch that video, but I couldn't get past 2 minutes.

This Ben Bloom lad, who I know posts on here occasionally, seems like a nice bloke with a refreshing enthusiasm for the club during an extremely stagnant period- so I have nothing but respect for the bloke. His Mick McCarthy Hotel California song is a work of magic too.

I would've loved to have been in between those two for that video instead of him though. The leader of those two is a horrible piece of work (anyone who saw the videos of him mocking a disabled fan after the playoffs will know what I mean). He has mellowed somewhat, but only because he seems intent on turning these bedroom webcam sessions into a career with BT Sport with his beloved Jake Humphries.

The other guy just looks like everything I can't stand about Norwich though. A man who.appears to be slightly below average in every way, yet carries himself with a misguided persona which he imagines to be charisma. He reminds me of somebody I used to help at school when people tried to flush his head in the toilet, until I eventually became tired and turned a blind eye to it.

He epitomises the new generation of Norwich fans who have only known the past 8 years, and they seem to think it is the norm. The older generation of scummers appear to be much more humble, and appreciate that they have had a decade in the sun after a lifetime in our shadow.

In the past 20 years we've had 2 seasons in Europe, a 5th place finish in England, a cup semi final, 2 Youth Cup wins, hosted the England national side at our stadium, have continued our 50+ year spell in the top two tiers in England. Even our darkest spell in history competes with their brightest period.

The WKD blue dork in that video have had it too sweet, and I'm looking forward to the tables turning back so crumpets like him can experience reality.

I've had a drink so have probably gone off a tagent, and can't remember what point I was originally trying to make- but I'm sure what I've said is profound. I can't be bothered to proof read it.

EDIT: read it back and corrected two spelling mistakes.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 2:49]

Excellent post, although we've actually had two cup semi-finals in the last 20 years. Because we were so busy tearing up the Prem and making a charge for the top 3 in 2000/01 people often forget that we got to the semis of the League Cup that year too, losing to Brum after extra time very frustratingly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 22:49 - Feb 14 with 3277 viewsGeoffSentence

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 12:27 - Feb 14 by connorscontract

Yes, that's what I usually post, but I couldn't be bothered to fact check it.

See also "Norwich City's trophy cabinet is so empty, that to make it look more impressive they have two replicas of the 1985 Milk Cup to bulk it out a bit."

Hilarious, but true.

See also "Norwich City's Honours are so sparse that they list being "Participants" in tournaments as an Honour in their Official Programme."

All these things sound like silly joke banter wind ups made up to ridicule them. But they are things they have done to themselves and all true.

We have won twic as many european games whilst in the second tier than they have ever.

Though it depends upon what you call european football.

Here's what Ipswich think is European football

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ipswich_Town_F.C._records_and_statistics#E

And this is the Norwich version

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwich_City_F.C._in_European_football

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 23:10 - Feb 14 with 3243 viewsGogs

Well done for taking part, god knows I couldn't have done with that ignorant knobhead Chris. He knows f@ck all about anything
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 23:31 - Feb 14 with 3214 viewsAbujaBlue

A very decent conversation between Benjamin and Jack, made unwatchable by the constant puerile and snide remarks from the guy on the right more or less following this formula:

"On a serious note, why is it Norwich are better than Ipswich in >>insert piece of bullsh*t here<< "

Well done Benjamin for putting up with it. I couldn't watch it.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 01:05 - Feb 15 with 3173 viewsRoyKeanesDog

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 22:21 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

Excellent post, although we've actually had two cup semi-finals in the last 20 years. Because we were so busy tearing up the Prem and making a charge for the top 3 in 2000/01 people often forget that we got to the semis of the League Cup that year too, losing to Brum after extra time very frustratingly.

Good point. That bloody pitch.

Could've been the last winners at Old Wembley and first winners at Millennium Stadium (charity shield doesn't count).

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024