Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sunderland Press Conference - Live 14:40 - Feb 1 with 17241 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33097/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sunderland-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 971 viewsGuthrum

Currently, I'd replace him with Mick McCarthy. Other suitable candidates (such as they are) are all currently in work

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 971 viewsiaintaylorx

I liked the sound of that guy from VVV Venlo, Steijn i think his name is! Anyone who plays nice football would be good though!

Poll: I'm just curious... Mick in or out?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 968 viewsPaddy39

New managee Marcus Stewart assisted by Butcher & Burley

Poll: Should we retire our No.9 shirt for one season after losing Paul Mariner RIP?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 967 viewsJordan27

i guarantee we get someone in like Kenny Jacket hahaha
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 967 viewsiaintaylorx

Probably! haa!

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 967 viewsLimitlessBlue

it'll be gary megson

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 967 viewsiaintaylorx

Big Alan Curbs

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsGuthrum

Stewart I wouldn't say no to, but not sure if he's ready yet

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsJordan27

Mark Hughes
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsJordan27

I want to see someone from a lower league!
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsiaintaylorx

Imagine the scenes if we got in Marco Silva haha!

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsJordan27

Wont happen, that would look too much like ME actually gives a toss
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsdhunt27

need someone fresh , think mccarthy has done well and probably the best out of the resources we had and credit to him getting us in the play offs but we need someone from lower league who can utilise the best players from there maybe the lincoln manager or mcgreal not a big manager unless they Evans gives them lots of money like Roy Keane
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsiaintaylorx

In all honesty, I have criticised Mick but he has worked wonders here at Town under the circumstances. It's just his stubornness which has let him down and his subtle remakrs about the fans!

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsIamSpartacus

Sound?

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsrapier

ive not got sound either
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsiaintaylorx

Clikc the sound on the picture

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 966 viewsiaintaylorx

bottom right

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 964 viewsdhunt27

no sound?
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 964 viewsrapier

no volume thingy there
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 964 viewsGavTWTD

unmute it. icon bottom right on most widgets

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 964 viewsIamSpartacus

Nope... same on facebook., No sound

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 964 viewsMoscowBlueMule

no sound icon for me. No sound on the Facebook feed either for me
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 964 viewspointofblue

Aftrnoon everyone. :) From Mick's comments I do wonder what Tom Adeyemi's mental state is like - sounds like he felt something and pulled up but not as serious as feared.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024