Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sunderland Press Conference - Live 14:40 - Feb 1 with 17239 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33097/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sunderland-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:17 - Feb 1 with 1482 viewsiaintaylorx

sounds to me, mick is staying next season? anyone else getting that?

Poll: I'm just curious... Mick in or out?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:17 - Feb 1 with 1482 viewspointofblue

No, to me it sounds like neither of them have a decision yet lol

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:19 - Feb 1 with 1477 viewssnipes

ground hasnt been full for a long time MM
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:26 - Feb 1 with 1449 viewspointofblue

Did Mick just say he has asked for more money?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:27 - Feb 1 with 1448 viewsLimitlessBlue

booooo where has it gone!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:27 - Feb 1 with 1448 viewssnipes

so he has just said we arent heading to p/offs as we are mid table hence the lack of money for players , or did i misunderstand him
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:28 - Feb 1 with 1446 viewspointofblue

I would agree, snipes, except where was the investment when we were top at the turn of the year in 2014/2015?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:29 - Feb 1 with 1444 viewsdhunt27

i think you attract better players if around the play offs we did i remember get chris wood in january didnt pay off
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:29 - Feb 1 with 1443 viewssnipes

good shout - point of blue
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 1441 viewsiaintaylorx

we cannot expect to get promoted by spendnig £3M over the past 4 years

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 1441 viewsiaintaylorx

sadly money talks in today#s game

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 1440 viewssnipes

i want to win the lottery but im only prepared to spend a £1 a month but want success !!!
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:31 - Feb 1 with 1440 viewsJordan27

cotter will impress for U23s then be put on bench for 3 games and then probably sold haha
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:32 - Feb 1 with 1437 viewssnipes

speak up phil
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 1436 viewspointofblue

How can you not know if you're going to offer one of our star players a contract or not???

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 1435 viewsBluebell

I can't hear Phil at all.
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 1429 viewsLimitlessBlue

he is a nervy one that Phil.. Shout!!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 1428 viewsGavTWTD

Sounds like DM wants away, so nothing club can do, perhaps

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 1428 viewscoolcat

Neither can I
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 1427 viewsGavTWTD

I can't make out what Phil is saying either

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 1427 viewspointofblue

Yeah, the way Mick spoke afterwards it does sound like McGoldrick wants out in the summer. I think Phil just asked about the Rhodes argument.

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 1427 viewspointofblue

Argument? Agreement

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 1427 viewscoolcat

Think Phil sits near the back of the room
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 1427 viewssnipes

back of the north stand shouting :)
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 1427 viewspointofblue

Most noise we've had from the North Stand in a while then

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024