Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sunderland Press Conference - Live 14:40 - Feb 1 with 17240 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33097/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sunderland-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsdhunt27

top right
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsGavTWTD

I can hear it, so sound is working

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewspointofblue

McGoldrick's a doubt

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewspointofblue

Yep, I can hear it too

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsIamSpartacus

Just like MM, assume the fans don;t know how to do something :-)

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsrapier

using chrome ?
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewspointofblue

Firefox for me

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsjayceee

working in chrome rapier
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsGavTWTD

I'm using firefox

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsBluebell

Sound working here.
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsBluebell

I have firefox too.
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsrapier

theres is no volume icon for me dafuq
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewssnipes

great cotter has a good personality , must be good then , right geezer
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsiaintaylorx

looking forward to seeing cotter

Poll: I'm just curious... Mick in or out?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsdhunt27

not ready for first team typical
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:13 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewspointofblue

Did we expect anything else from Cotter? I didn't

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:13 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsjayceee

try direct link:
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:13 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsiaintaylorx

if given the chance though haha

Poll: I'm just curious... Mick in or out?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:13 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsBilly2Shoes

Whats going on ?
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:15 - Feb 1 with 1104 viewspointofblue

Brenner thinks we're in a good place to push for the Play Offs?!

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:15 - Feb 1 with 1104 viewsLimitlessBlue

brennar is so limp wristed with his questions

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:15 - Feb 1 with 1104 viewsBilly2Shoes

Whats going on ?
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:15 - Feb 1 with 1104 viewssnipes

and downes would want to stay at luton if promoted maybe , more oppotunities to play there
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 1102 viewsrapier

seems to be my laptop works fine on other pc
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 1101 viewssnipes

the model is broken at present though !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024