Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... 15:05 - Jan 12 with 2968 viewsBanburyBlue

Best Leeds memory? For me, got to be Clive Woods goal in the replay at Filbert Street, what a great goal TWTD indeed

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Very odd one for you.... on 15:07 - Jan 12 with 2961 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

....Leeds away, c.1995. Yeboah hat trick.

I think we lost 4-1, truly dreadful.

Yeboah completed a hat trick against us, and the whole stadium was chanting his name.

........the ITFC fans joined in.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:08 - Jan 12 with 2953 viewsclive_baker

Sending them down at Bellend Road was quite funny.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:08 - Jan 12 with 2957 viewsHeathlander

Being with the other 38,009 at Portman Road for the Town's biggest ever attendance. I was on a Corona Crete in Churchmans. Imagine Elf and safety these days allowing that.
Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:10 - Jan 12 with 2947 viewsitfcinwales

Leeds Away in 2007, Alan Lee header that did everything but send them down.
Very odd one for you.... on 15:14 - Jan 12 with 2940 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Very odd one for you.... on 15:07 - Jan 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

....Leeds away, c.1995. Yeboah hat trick.

I think we lost 4-1, truly dreadful.

Yeboah completed a hat trick against us, and the whole stadium was chanting his name.

........the ITFC fans joined in.

A bit of context;

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/yeboahs-hat-trick-buries-ipswich-1614460.html

See.... things could be worse.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:19 - Jan 12 with 2929 viewsIllinoisblue

winning 1-0 up there in the FA Cup 3rd in, I think, 1990. Dozzell header. We were in a side pen. First time I'd ever heard Marching On Together. One of the better football songs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:35 - Jan 12 with 2923 viewsPendejo

16 September 2001

3 October 1992

2 December 1979... ok so we lost this one, but, Beattie scored from the half way line

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:38 - Jan 12 with 2914 viewsNo9

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:08 - Jan 12 by clive_baker

Sending them down at Bellend Road was quite funny.

Yep, that was the only good memory I have of Town V Leeds
Login to get fewer ads

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:40 - Jan 12 with 2914 viewsPJH

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:35 - Jan 12 by Pendejo

16 September 2001

3 October 1992

2 December 1979... ok so we lost this one, but, Beattie scored from the half way line

Just looked that last one up-it was 1978 and The Beat did not play again for 5 weeks after that and only 7 more league starts that season.
Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:43 - Jan 12 with 2906 viewsSteve_M

This match for me:

MOTM: David Batty.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:58 - Jan 12 with 2877 viewslongtimefan

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:08 - Jan 12 by Heathlander

Being with the other 38,009 at Portman Road for the Town's biggest ever attendance. I was on a Corona Crete in Churchmans. Imagine Elf and safety these days allowing that.

Yep I’d go with that as well. Incredible gates throughout that tie. 38k at Home, 50k at Leeds replay and 35k at first Filbert St. game. Only 19k for the 2nd FS replay with the Clive Woods goal but perhaps not surprising given it was only 2 days after the first.
Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 16:00 - Jan 12 with 2867 viewsPendejo

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:40 - Jan 12 by PJH

Just looked that last one up-it was 1978 and The Beat did not play again for 5 weeks after that and only 7 more league starts that season.

Apologies yes 78 DOH.

That's the story of his career isn't it?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

142,000 for a fifth round tie on 16:04 - Jan 12 with 2857 viewsHeathlander

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 15:58 - Jan 12 by longtimefan

Yep I’d go with that as well. Incredible gates throughout that tie. 38k at Home, 50k at Leeds replay and 35k at first Filbert St. game. Only 19k for the 2nd FS replay with the Clive Woods goal but perhaps not surprising given it was only 2 days after the first.

I wonder if that is a record.
Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 16:07 - Jan 12 with 2849 viewschripswich

cant remember which year but Dalian Atkinson bossed a game at Elland road..i was in family enclosure which just meant the yobs were older and were only there to educate their offspring in how to be a hooligan..
anyway I think we were 2 nil up..the natives were very restless. it became obvious i was a town fan taking a young Leeds fan to the game..they came back to 2-1 and were all over us before a penalty was awarded to us. I then satrted getting alot of abuse.
I thought i'd better leave..i was still at top of steps leading to exit so I watched spot kick smashed into the back of the net (i think by Atkinson from memory)..
game over!...now leg it!

Better to have to have loved and lost than live with a flippin' psycho for the rest of your life!!
Blog: [Blog] Getting Keaner!

Lets try and cheer ourselves up.... on 16:32 - Jan 12 with 2832 viewsTractorCam

The recent 4-1 in 2014 was good, thinking back to then I would have never guessed we'd be this demoralised about the club just 3 seasons later

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024