Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices next for year 22:26 - Jan 9 with 10522 viewsSuperTommySmith

So what % rise are we predicting? Or is anyone bold enough to predict a drop.
Season ticket prices next for year on 09:53 - Jan 10 with 3092 viewsBackToRussia

Season ticket prices next for year on 09:50 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

Only if they start winning games.

I'm not so sure about that. I think a good preseason would generate enough buzz before a ball was kicked to at least get ST sales up to levels of a couple of years ago. Don't underestimate a football fan's ability to hope, even if it's falsely placed!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Season ticket prices next for year on 09:59 - Jan 10 with 3087 viewsHerbivore

Season ticket prices next for year on 09:53 - Jan 10 by BackToRussia

I'm not so sure about that. I think a good preseason would generate enough buzz before a ball was kicked to at least get ST sales up to levels of a couple of years ago. Don't underestimate a football fan's ability to hope, even if it's falsely placed!

I just can't see it to be honest, certainly not to any great extent. 16 years in this pissing division has killed most of our hope. I also think the kind of appointment and transfer window that fans would say they want in order to return to PR simply won't happen under ME. I imagine sales will stay around the same level, we're pretty much down to the hard hard core of support now and it'll take a season like 14/15 to see attendances recovering to any great extent.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Season ticket prices next for year on 10:08 - Jan 10 with 3079 viewsBackToRussia

Season ticket prices next for year on 09:59 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

I just can't see it to be honest, certainly not to any great extent. 16 years in this pissing division has killed most of our hope. I also think the kind of appointment and transfer window that fans would say they want in order to return to PR simply won't happen under ME. I imagine sales will stay around the same level, we're pretty much down to the hard hard core of support now and it'll take a season like 14/15 to see attendances recovering to any great extent.

I certainly think that will be the case if the fans don't relate to any future appointment. There was a sense with Jewell especially that no one was really for him in the first place. But I think back to how potty people went when those rumours about the Dutch chap surfaced. Showed how desperate ITFC fans are for a bit of adventure. But this all hinges on ME making an interesting decision rather than a predictable one...

Having said that! I honestly don't think anything has been decided yet and ME barely has a clue what he'll do should MM choose to leave which is pretty scary.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Season ticket prices next for year on 10:28 - Jan 10 with 3072 viewsRegencyBlue

Season ticket prices next for year on 09:53 - Jan 10 by BackToRussia

I dont think that just getting rid of MM in itself will bring the crowds flooding back overnight to be honest. It will help but its taken at least ten years to get to this state and its going to be a long road back.

A lot of supporters have a problem with the Evans regime itself. We can argue about whether this is justifiable or not on another thread but its a fact. What Evans does in the next few months on a whole host of issues, MM replacement, ST pricing, investment levels etc, will go a long way to deciding ITFC's future for many years IMHO.

Once people stop attending on a regular basis it is very easy for them to find other things to do and get out of the habit of going to PR. They need encouragement to make a positive decision to come back. More of the same isnt going to cut it!
Season ticket prices next for year on 10:29 - Jan 10 with 3069 viewschicoazul

Surely they would be mad to put prices up again?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Season ticket prices next for year on 10:32 - Jan 10 with 3063 viewsGeoffSentence

10% increase but with a promise of the increase being waived if we get 20K season ticket holders.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Season ticket prices next for year on 10:32 - Jan 10 with 3063 viewsHerbivore

Season ticket prices next for year on 10:08 - Jan 10 by BackToRussia

I certainly think that will be the case if the fans don't relate to any future appointment. There was a sense with Jewell especially that no one was really for him in the first place. But I think back to how potty people went when those rumours about the Dutch chap surfaced. Showed how desperate ITFC fans are for a bit of adventure. But this all hinges on ME making an interesting decision rather than a predictable one...

Having said that! I honestly don't think anything has been decided yet and ME barely has a clue what he'll do should MM choose to leave which is pretty scary.

People may get excited if we appointed someone like Steijn, which I can't see happening in a million years, but how many would genuinely be excited enough to part with over £400 for a season ticket? I can't see it being many.

Season ticket prices next for year on 11:03 - Jan 10 with 3044 viewsSuperfrans

Season ticket prices next for year on 10:32 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

People may get excited if we appointed someone like Steijn, which I can't see happening in a million years, but how many would genuinely be excited enough to part with over £400 for a season ticket? I can't see it being many.

Most fans wouldn’t know who Steijn is. He’d be an unknown quantity for most.

Sadly (and ironically, in some ways) the kind of appointment who would put most bums on seats would be a high profile name, like a Giggs, Gerrard, Lampard or someone with appeal outside of the main supporter base.

These would be an even bigger risk than Keane was though...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices next for year on 11:25 - Jan 10 with 3036 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Town have decided to give Ipswich_Crazy a free season ticket for life as he is crazy about Ipswich town fc!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 11:25]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Season ticket prices next for year on 11:33 - Jan 10 with 3027 viewsReuser_is_God

If you tweet that Jose lad telling him him great he is you get a free 5 year season ticket.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Season ticket prices next for year on 11:42 - Jan 10 with 3023 viewshype313

A small increase once Mick has gone and the new guy (a clone of Mick) makes a couple of signings.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Season ticket prices next for year on 12:16 - Jan 10 with 3007 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Season ticket prices next for year on 11:33 - Jan 10 by Reuser_is_God

If you tweet that Jose lad telling him him great he is you get a free 5 year season ticket.

I thought I was the only one that found him and his fans a bit cringe.

Those announcements that he’s back are a bit wtf.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Season ticket prices next for year on 12:25 - Jan 10 with 3000 viewsSteve_M

Season ticket prices next for year on 10:29 - Jan 10 by chicoazul

Surely they would be mad to put prices up again?

You've paid attention to ME's time in charge of the club?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Season ticket prices next for year on 13:29 - Jan 10 with 2978 viewsupthewallpaul

I'm predicting a 10% increase to pay for the inflation of management fees, loan interest and settling contracts on failed signings. Maybe they'll even use some of it to keep Mick on as Director of Football so we can retain his 'footballing' philosophy.

These jokers are literally running the club into the ground!
Season ticket prices next for year on 14:45 - Jan 10 with 2949 viewsGogs

It might be an idea for them to do a bit of market research to see what it would take to get lapsed supporters to return. I last had a season ticket over 10 years ago but my customer number still exists on their database as I’ve bought plenty of single tickets since (though none in nearly 2 years), but I never receive any correspondence, email or snail mail, when they have all my details. I used to get regular updates. They obviously don’t care enough about supporters to either try and keep them or get them back. It’s rubbish
Season ticket prices next for year on 14:49 - Jan 10 with 2946 viewsSuperfrans

Season ticket prices next for year on 14:45 - Jan 10 by Gogs

It might be an idea for them to do a bit of market research to see what it would take to get lapsed supporters to return. I last had a season ticket over 10 years ago but my customer number still exists on their database as I’ve bought plenty of single tickets since (though none in nearly 2 years), but I never receive any correspondence, email or snail mail, when they have all my details. I used to get regular updates. They obviously don’t care enough about supporters to either try and keep them or get them back. It’s rubbish

Data protection rules have been tightened up considerably in recent years. It may be that they don't have the rights to contact you for marketing purposes using info they have from more than 10 years ago.

Season ticket prices next for year on 14:51 - Jan 10 with 2943 viewsSuperfrans

Season ticket prices next for year on 13:29 - Jan 10 by upthewallpaul

I'm predicting a 10% increase to pay for the inflation of management fees, loan interest and settling contracts on failed signings. Maybe they'll even use some of it to keep Mick on as Director of Football so we can retain his 'footballing' philosophy.

These jokers are literally running the club into the ground!

If they implement a 10% increase in season ticket prices I'll personally buy you one. That's a promise.

Never going to happen.

EDIT:
Terms & Conditions - has to be an average, across the board 10% increase. ;-)
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 14:55]

Season ticket prices next for year on 15:18 - Jan 10 with 2921 viewsFreddy

Price freeze and about 12,000 season ticket holders, same as last year
Season ticket prices next for year on 15:23 - Jan 10 with 2917 viewsgrimboy

New manager and I think many more fans will return same manager and maybe more will vote with their feet.
Season ticket prices next for year on 15:32 - Jan 10 with 2908 viewsGogs

Season ticket prices next for year on 14:49 - Jan 10 by Superfrans

Data protection rules have been tightened up considerably in recent years. It may be that they don't have the rights to contact you for marketing purposes using info they have from more than 10 years ago.

Ah but I’ve confirmed my details they have on file are correct several times since, within the last 2 years certainly
Season ticket prices next for year on 17:46 - Jan 10 with 2879 viewsbluejacko

Well as one of those caught by the over 60 b0ll0cks whatever the cost is i face a hike of another £65 on top of any other rise!
I have got to wonder if it is all worth it!
Season ticket prices next for year on 18:33 - Jan 10 with 2864 viewsstrikalite

If they suddenly went crazy and said ST's £200, who thinks they'd sell 20k?

Don't think they would....
Season ticket prices next for year on 18:37 - Jan 10 with 2863 viewsHerbivore

Season ticket prices next for year on 18:33 - Jan 10 by strikalite

If they suddenly went crazy and said ST's £200, who thinks they'd sell 20k?

Don't think they would....

Which is why it won't happen. They'd need to sell as many as that for us to not be losing more money than we already are.

Season ticket prices next for year on 18:45 - Jan 10 with 2858 viewsstrikalite

Season ticket prices next for year on 18:37 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

Which is why it won't happen. They'd need to sell as many as that for us to not be losing more money than we already are.

Roughly £9 a game, say's it all really doesn't it...
Season ticket prices next for year on 23:05 - Jan 10 with 2822 viewsSuperfrans

Season ticket prices next for year on 18:37 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

They’d need to sell 30,000 of those to generate the same income we’re currently generating...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024