Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic 14:28 - Sep 29 with 18856 viewsWadeyBlue

The way i see it is make it ok to use in certain establishments (like cannabis in Amsterdam). Have warnings about using it. Let people decide for themselves.

Discuss.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 23:19 - Sep 29 with 4708 viewsGlasgowBlue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 21:47 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

You're squirming now. Please don't turn into Glassers. I have no idea what my first post about gambling was, and I doubt you do either.

I'll state again, I'm against encouraging people to gamble. I've accepted that most are fine with it, so I've taken a step back. I didn't bring gambling into this thread, you did. This thread asked if coke should be legalised. Maybe address my reasons why it should rather than trying to trip me up on something else (either gambling or alcohol).

Remember when you complained about me mentioning you in a thread you hadn’t been involved in and the did the same just a few posts later. I think Stokie called it doing a Dollers

Well you’ve only gone and done a Dollers again. Hypocritastic.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 23:24 - Sep 29 with 4699 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 23:19 - Sep 29 by GlasgowBlue

Remember when you complained about me mentioning you in a thread you hadn’t been involved in and the did the same just a few posts later. I think Stokie called it doing a Dollers

Well you’ve only gone and done a Dollers again. Hypocritastic.

Yeah. Do you remember how I did it ironically because you did the same to me previously?

Ironictastic AND hypocitastic.Are you coming on here after 11.30pm a bit half cut?

I thought you weren't coming back here for the weekend? What's your view on the OP?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 23:28 - Sep 29 with 4694 viewsimsureazzure

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 23:24 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

Yeah. Do you remember how I did it ironically because you did the same to me previously?

Ironictastic AND hypocitastic.Are you coming on here after 11.30pm a bit half cut?

I thought you weren't coming back here for the weekend? What's your view on the OP?

you're rabbiting on a bit chap, having a good night?
According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 00:03 - Sep 30 with 4665 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 23:28 - Sep 29 by imsureazzure

you're rabbiting on a bit chap, having a good night?

Never, in a million years, would I waste good coke chatting on here.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 00:05 - Sep 30 with 4663 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 00:03 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

Never, in a million years, would I waste good coke chatting on here.

'Good Coke'

'I don't like the number of gambling posts on here as it sets a bad example for children that read the site'

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 00:07 - Sep 30 with 4660 viewsSwansea_Blue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:37 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

Pull the other one Mr. Expensive Sausage.

Is that his Tinder user name?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 06:48 - Sep 30 with 4617 viewsamy73

Cocaine is massively more harmful than alcohol. It's hugely addictive, very expensive and far more dangerous to the body. Also turns you into a massive knob (at the expense of you're own knob).
According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 06:51 - Sep 30 with 4615 viewsBenters

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:21 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

People are going to do it whether it's illegal or not so you might as well make it legal, thus creating extra revenue for the tax man, taking money away from drug dealers, and ensuring quality.

It's no worse than alcohol... alcohol's only the legal one of the two because it's been around longer.

What a load of crap!

A nice drive to a beautiful country pub is far nicer than skulking about in toilets sniffing powder off a toilet cistern.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 06:54 - Sep 30 with 4612 viewsBenters

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 00:05 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

'Good Coke'

'I don't like the number of gambling posts on here as it sets a bad example for children that read the site'

Yeah but drugs are cool dude,something like that?

Gentlybentley

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:05 - Sep 30 with 4603 viewsBenters

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 06:48 - Sep 30 by amy73

Cocaine is massively more harmful than alcohol. It's hugely addictive, very expensive and far more dangerous to the body. Also turns you into a massive knob (at the expense of you're own knob).

Yeah but pubs and beer are worse (according to Dolly).

Gentlybentley

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:20 - Sep 30 with 4592 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 00:05 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

'Good Coke'

Jesus Christ Rommers, it was a joke.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:22 - Sep 30 with 4589 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:20 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

Will those poor young impressionable children know that though?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:25 - Sep 30 with 4583 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 06:48 - Sep 30 by amy73

No it isn't. You (and your uparrower Benters) are ignorant. Try learning something before posting rubbish...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39938704/ns/health-addictions/t/alcohol-more-dangerous

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:27 - Sep 30 with 4581 viewsBenters

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:20 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

Yeah but them drugs are bad dude.

Gentlybentley

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:30 - Sep 30 with 4577 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:25 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

No it isn't. You (and your uparrower Benters) are ignorant. Try learning something before posting rubbish...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39938704/ns/health-addictions/t/alcohol-more-dangerous

You can find a study to support any argument if you look hard enough.

In last Saturday's Sun, one of the articles was a recent study that found that having a glass of red wine a day is healthy. We both know that's a load of b0llox.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:32 - Sep 30 with 4574 viewsBenters

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:25 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

I cant post links as ima retard .

Dont be a fool of course coke is addictive.

What do you prefer coke or ales?

Gentlybentley

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:33 - Sep 30 with 4568 viewsBenters

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:30 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

In last Saturday's Sun, one of the articles was a recent study that found that having a glass of red wine a day is healthy. We both know that's a load of b0llox.

Everything in moderation and all that Rommy.

Gentlybentley

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:36 - Sep 30 with 4564 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:30 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

Actually it's correct. There are several studies showing that red wine (in moderation) is good for the heart, and it's in fact healthier to have one glass of red a day than be teetotal.

Seems counterintuitive but it's true. As is alcohol being more harmful than cocaine. But if you're not going to believe scientific studies then I don't know what else I can say.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:40 - Sep 30 with 4555 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:36 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

Actually it's correct. There are several studies showing that red wine (in moderation) is good for the heart, and it's in fact healthier to have one glass of red a day than be teetotal.

Seems counterintuitive but it's true. As is alcohol being more harmful than cocaine. But if you're not going to believe scientific studies then I don't know what else I can say.

There are studies for everything.

Hundreds of studies will say otherwise on the red wine.

But of course that one study is reported. Same thing with the study you mentioned about alcohol being more addictive than Coke.

Literally hundreds of contrasting studies on a range of different topics.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:45 - Sep 30 with 4540 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:40 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

There are studies for everything.

Hundreds of studies will say otherwise on the red wine.

But of course that one study is reported. Same thing with the study you mentioned about alcohol being more addictive than Coke.

Literally hundreds of contrasting studies on a range of different topics.

Firstly, I didn't say alcohol is more addictive than coke. I (and the study) said it's more harmful.

Secondly, why don't you post a link that contradicts these studies? If there are "Hundreds of studies (that) will say otherwise on the red wine" then it won't take you long to find one and link to it.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:00 - Sep 30 with 4516 viewsGlasgowBlue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 23:24 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

Half cut? I,m sworn off it until after my run on Sunday. Early morning warm up run this morning.

After 11.30? In my world 11.19 is before 11.30. Maybe it’s different in Dollyland. Maybe your eyes can’t quite focus on your watch?

Did it ironically? Would you like me to drag another thread up and make you look foolish for a third time in 24 hours? Because it was far from ironic. In fact Stokie did you up like a kipper and you got all flouncy and spat your dummy out.

You seemed to be arguing on here with everybody yesterday. What’s up hun?

My view is that I’m sure we have all known people whose lives have been ruined by drugs and their availability should be as limited as possible and their use should not be glorified. There is a poster on here who has told a story of his daughter’s addiction, and hopeful recovery, on here which puts it into perspective. He bravely opened up about the pain and misery it caused him and his family.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 8:04]

Iron Lion Zion

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:01 - Sep 30 with 4515 viewsGlasgowBlue

'Good Coke'

Remember when he flounced off from here because you accused him of glorifying drug taking? Now he’s talking about good coke.

Iron Lion Zion

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:06 - Sep 30 with 4494 viewsBenters

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:00 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Half cut? I,m sworn off it until after my run on Sunday. Early morning warm up run this morning.

After 11.30? In my world 11.19 is before 11.30. Maybe it’s different in Dollyland. Maybe your eyes can’t quite focus on your watch?

Did it ironically? Would you like me to drag another thread up and make you look foolish for a third time in 24 hours? Because it was far from ironic. In fact Stokie did you up like a kipper and you got all flouncy and spat your dummy out.

You seemed to be arguing on here with everybody yesterday. What’s up hun?

My view is that I’m sure we have all known people whose lives have been ruined by drugs and their availability should be as limited as possible and their use should not be glorified. There is a poster on here who has told a story of his daughter’s addiction, and hopeful recovery, on here which puts it into perspective. He bravely opened up about the pain and misery it caused him and his family.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 8:04]

Does taking drugs make you have mood swings?

Gentlybentley

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:08 - Sep 30 with 4487 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:01 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Remember when he flounced off from here because you accused him of glorifying drug taking? Now he’s talking about good coke.

Again, it was (quite clearly) a joke. Stop trying to stir trouble.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:10 - Sep 30 with 4473 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:01 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

This all started because of dolly hijacking one of my racing threads once. I didnsay at the time itnwas hypocritical and that if I saw him on drugs thread not condemning it like he did gambling, I'd highlight the hypocrisy.

Anyway.. I'm off out. Lots to do before kick off. Though my parents are coming today so I've got a lift. They're gonna spend the afternoon in the carvery/pub and so I get a carvery afterwards. It's great in there. 10/15 minute walk from the ground I'd say. Perhaps I'll see if I can get any onion rings on as well ;)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024