Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic 14:28 - Sep 29 with 18855 viewsWadeyBlue

The way i see it is make it ok to use in certain establishments (like cannabis in Amsterdam). Have warnings about using it. Let people decide for themselves.

Discuss.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:12 - Sep 30 with 3759 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:00 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Half cut? I,m sworn off it until after my run on Sunday. Early morning warm up run this morning.

After 11.30? In my world 11.19 is before 11.30. Maybe it’s different in Dollyland. Maybe your eyes can’t quite focus on your watch?

Did it ironically? Would you like me to drag another thread up and make you look foolish for a third time in 24 hours? Because it was far from ironic. In fact Stokie did you up like a kipper and you got all flouncy and spat your dummy out.

You seemed to be arguing on here with everybody yesterday. What’s up hun?

My view is that I’m sure we have all known people whose lives have been ruined by drugs and their availability should be as limited as possible and their use should not be glorified. There is a poster on here who has told a story of his daughter’s addiction, and hopeful recovery, on here which puts it into perspective. He bravely opened up about the pain and misery it caused him and his family.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 8:04]

Which is very sad of course.

We're not talking about 'drugs' though. The OP specifically asked if cocaine should be legalised. I gave my answer and reasons why.

Also, what you've described MASSIVELY happens with alcohol too. I'd imagine more of us know about people being messed up by alcohol than drugs.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:13 - Sep 30 with 3757 viewsartsbossbeard

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 21:16 - Sep 29 by The_Romford_Blue

It's a Friday night so Ill save this one for a Monday Dolly

I just think you're position on betting isn't as strong as you make out with your comments about impressionable kids reading the site and then talk happily about coke. And never moan about alcohol despite that having a daily thread.

I'm out

Rommers, I'll give you 5's on this thread becoming a 10 page borefest involving 2 maybe 3 usual suspects. Interested?

6's on offer for Phil doing the graceful thing and binning it off.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:18 - Sep 30 with 3738 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:10 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

This all started because of dolly hijacking one of my racing threads once. I didnsay at the time itnwas hypocritical and that if I saw him on drugs thread not condemning it like he did gambling, I'd highlight the hypocrisy.

Anyway.. I'm off out. Lots to do before kick off. Though my parents are coming today so I've got a lift. They're gonna spend the afternoon in the carvery/pub and so I get a carvery afterwards. It's great in there. 10/15 minute walk from the ground I'd say. Perhaps I'll see if I can get any onion rings on as well ;)

Yes but you're missing the point. There is no hypocrisy because I don't promote drugs like you promote gambling. I've given logical reasons as to why I think cocaine should be legalised. I've said nothing about how it makes you feel, or that it's cool and people should do it etc.

You were so desperate to get one over on me that you've forgotten this.

I'm off now too. Cycling to Liverpool Street.

p.s. Try doing some reading on drugs and alcohol because you've displayed quite a bit of ignorance on the subject in this thread.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:22 - Sep 30 with 3725 viewsBackToRussia

This thread is a nightmare. Just saying

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:24 - Sep 30 with 3717 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:13 - Sep 30 by artsbossbeard

Rommers, I'll give you 5's on this thread becoming a 10 page borefest involving 2 maybe 3 usual suspects. Interested?

6's on offer for Phil doing the graceful thing and binning it off.

Current betting markets*:
10/11 - Over 6.5 pages
11/10 - Any mentioning of the phrase 'Dolly Swerviage' or 'Glasgow Swerve'
13/8 - Thread to be banned by 3pm today
15/8 - Thread to still be still receiving posts on Monday
7/2 - 10 pager
16/1 - All parties involved to apologise and meet up for a tasty pre match sesh to discuss.
40/1 - Phil to start advertising new ranges of Cocaine

* I do offer a 'Rommy Request-A-Bet service. Maximum stake £20. Terms an conditions apply
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 8:25]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:26 - Sep 30 with 3706 viewsartsbossbeard

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:24 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

Current betting markets*:
10/11 - Over 6.5 pages
11/10 - Any mentioning of the phrase 'Dolly Swerviage' or 'Glasgow Swerve'
13/8 - Thread to be banned by 3pm today
15/8 - Thread to still be still receiving posts on Monday
7/2 - 10 pager
16/1 - All parties involved to apologise and meet up for a tasty pre match sesh to discuss.
40/1 - Phil to start advertising new ranges of Cocaine

* I do offer a 'Rommy Request-A-Bet service. Maximum stake £20. Terms an conditions apply
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 8:25]

I was offering 5's on a 10 pager.

1/5 Libero involvement by 10:30am
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 8:28]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:35 - Sep 30 with 3686 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:22 - Sep 30 by BackToRussia

This thread is a nightmare. Just saying

Opened up hoping for a good debate on an interesting subject

Found 4 pages for Dolly arguing with everyone

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 09:26 - Sep 30 with 3664 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 08:35 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Opened up hoping for a good debate on an interesting subject

Found 4 pages for Dolly arguing with everyone

Yeah it's really me that ruined the thread rather than people attacking me.

I was hoping for a good interesting debate too, and thought I'd posted some logical reasons for why I believe cocaine should be legalised.

Login to get fewer ads

on 09:35 - Sep 30 with 3648 views_

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 09:26 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

I was hoping for a good interesting debate too, and thought I'd posted some logical reasons for why I believe cocaine should be legalised.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 09:40 - Sep 30 with 3637 viewsDolly2.0

on 09:35 - Sep 30 by _

Bit rich coming from you? I've merely defended myself like you did the other day. And I've ignored most of Glassers' baiting.

on 09:57 - Sep 30 with 3614 views_

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 09:40 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

Bit rich coming from you? I've merely defended myself like you did the other day. And I've ignored most of Glassers' baiting.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:04 - Sep 30 with 3609 viewschicoazul

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:34 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

Erm, yeah. Having a bet doesn't generally harm anyone else (unless you blow your savings and lose the house you share with the wife and kids). What's your point caller?

Drug abusers are pestilential anti-social people who often ruin their friends and families lives and become wards of the state in prison or in and out of the NHS, having a huge knock on effect on the rest of us. Similarly with people with gambling problems.
As someone else said, people want to do lines with their mates at a lock in or a party then I suppose that's one thing. But you see people sat outside Costa smoking joints nowadays.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:08 - Sep 30 with 3601 viewsmanchego

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:26 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

There's a bit of a difference. Taking cocaine isn't harming anyone else.

A Colombian drug cartel just called in to say you are mistaken.
According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:22 - Sep 30 with 3596 viewsDolly2.0

on 09:57 - Sep 30 by _

How have *I* turned it into a pile on against myself? It's people attacking me! And yes you're doing exactly that. Ironically in a patronising way as well.

There was no need for any of this from you so why did you do it?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:28 - Sep 30 with 3584 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:04 - Sep 30 by chicoazul

Drug abusers are pestilential anti-social people who often ruin their friends and families lives and become wards of the state in prison or in and out of the NHS, having a huge knock on effect on the rest of us. Similarly with people with gambling problems.
As someone else said, people want to do lines with their mates at a lock in or a party then I suppose that's one thing. But you see people sat outside Costa smoking joints nowadays.

Really? I've never seen anyone smoking a joint outside Costa.

Abusers of anything are wrong. I don't disagree with anything you've said.

on 10:35 - Sep 30 with 3571 views_

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:22 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

How have *I* turned it into a pile on against myself? It's people attacking me! And yes you're doing exactly that. Ironically in a patronising way as well.

There was no need for any of this from you so why did you do it?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:42 - Sep 30 with 3558 viewsHerbivore

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 07:40 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

There are studies for everything.

Hundreds of studies will say otherwise on the red wine.

But of course that one study is reported. Same thing with the study you mentioned about alcohol being more addictive than Coke.

Literally hundreds of contrasting studies on a range of different topics.

Alcohol is physically addictive, cocaine isn't. If you're a hard-core alcoholic and you decide to stop drinking suddenly you can die, if you stop doing sniff you'll be okay other than just getting a bit ratty. Your body craves and needs alcohol when your in the midst of an addiction to it, in that respect (and in many others) it's more addictive than coke. You're being quite ignorant with your 'there's a study that proves anything' line, that simply isn't true and suggests that we should just go with gut feeling rather than trusting in expertise.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:42 - Sep 30 with 3553 viewscaught-in-limbo

We should have government-run drug centres offering unlimited quantities of all class A drugs to anyone for free - to be consumed on site only. Free medical services should also be provided. This will completely kill off the drug trade, drug-related crime and eventually everyone who goes there to feed their habit.

Will that happen? Nope. Important people make a lot of money from illegal drugs trading. Not a good idea to upset important people.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 11:51]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:44 - Sep 30 with 3551 viewsDolly2.0

on 10:35 - Sep 30 by _

My feelings are unscathed.

I was more irritated by the chav family behind me on the bus between Witham and Colchester. One of their little darlings lobbed his milk at me, was regularly kicking the back of my seat and constantly screeching. All the parents did was tell him to calm down and said he was just excited.

I reckon everyone on the bus hated that family by the time we got off. And it was only 12 minutes!

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 10:58 - Sep 30 with 3530 viewsGlasgowBlue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 09:40 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

Baiting? I came in just after 11 last night after a pleasant meal with the Mrs only to find you posting this:

"You're squirming now. Please don't turn into Glassers".

The stench of rank hypocrisy has reached Glasgow all the way from Brixton.

I would have quite happily refrained from commenting n this thread if you hadn't done that. Maybe take a look in the mirror mate.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 11:28]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 11:41 - Sep 30 with 3505 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 09:26 - Sep 30 by Dolly2.0

Involved in another one now I see... 🙄
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 11:41]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

on 11:42 - Sep 30 with 3496 views_

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 11:41 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Involved in another one now I see... 🙄
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 11:41]

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 11:54 - Sep 30 with 3473 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 11:42 - Sep 30 by _

Time flies when you're having fun. How much longer do you have left 'til you come home?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 12:07 - Sep 30 with 3450 views_

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 11:54 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Time flies when you're having fun. How much longer do you have left 'til you come home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024