Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) 16:45 - Sep 1 with 26612 viewsclive_baker

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 13:36 - Sep 2 with 2713 viewsDolly2.0

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 13:23 - Sep 2 by Reuser_is_God

Nah mate, I brought them home as hand luggage.

Must've been a bügger getting them into the overhead compartment.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 14:08 - Sep 2 with 2684 viewsNewcyBlue

Drink until she's cute, but stop before the wedding. Unfortunately this was at my wedding reception.....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 16:36 - Sep 2 with 2641 viewsBenters

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 14:08 - Sep 2 by NewcyBlue

Drink until she's cute, but stop before the wedding. Unfortunately this was at my wedding reception.....

Did you invite J2?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 16:38 - Sep 2 with 2642 viewsNewcyBlue

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 16:36 - Sep 2 by Benters

Did you invite J2?

Nah i had actual caterers

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 16:43 - Sep 2 with 2634 viewsBenters

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 16:38 - Sep 2 by NewcyBlue

Nah i had actual caterers

Proper scotch eggs innit?

Gentlybentley

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 16:49 - Sep 2 with 2632 viewsNewcyBlue

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 16:43 - Sep 2 by Benters

Proper scotch eggs innit?

Quite like a Scotch Egg.

Got a recipe for a Chicken Tikka Masala scotch egg. Need to give it a go.

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 17:05 - Sep 2 with 2620 viewsBenters

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 16:49 - Sep 2 by NewcyBlue

Quite like a Scotch Egg.

Got a recipe for a Chicken Tikka Masala scotch egg. Need to give it a go.

Blimey thats a big old egg bor !

Gentlybentley

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 22:40 - Sep 2 with 2553 viewsDerryfromBury

When I was first starting out in business. my old boss said the following; you only need to books, 1 paying in the othe
Login to get fewer ads

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 22:42 - Sep 2 with 2551 viewsmonytowbray

"Go vegan" - Many vegans.

"Don't bother with non-entities" - My now passed Gran.

"Always ensure your content appeals to at least 3 audiences" - A work related one at a conference talk by Clair Stokoe.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 22:43 - Sep 2 with 2547 viewsDerryfromBury

I was going onto say; the other paying out, as long as you paying in more than you're paying out you won't go far wrong.
What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 22:44 - Sep 2 with 2546 viewsRyorry

Don't go near TWTD during international breaks or the close season.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 23:07 - Sep 2 with 2536 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 10:55 - Sep 2 by vapour_trail

Don't drink in a pub with a flat roof.

There used to be a great one in the middle of the now demolished Hulme (Manchester) crescent flats....venue for the annual punks picnic......so probably very good advice.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 23:11 - Sep 2 with 2531 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 22:44 - Sep 2 by Ryorry

Don't go near TWTD during international breaks or the close season.

"Never get involved in Internet forums."

and not strictly advice but...."youth is wasted on the young." (all that energy and hope for a better world but mostly spent sh1tfaced !)
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 23:13]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 23:15 - Sep 2 with 2527 viewsLesta_Tractor

Lift with the knees not the back..

Forgot about that one before attempting some gardening this morning and now I can't stand up straight 😩

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 12:32 - Sep 3 with 2443 viewsRyorry

To myself just now -

Always check the other side of the bean for birdsh1t when eating runner beans straight off the vine...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? (n/t) on 20:14 - Sep 3 with 2383 viewsitfcinwales

Always buy a plunger before you need a plunger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024