Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. 16:48 - Jul 29 with 7256 viewsGeoffSentence

Anybody here reconsidering going next week after this embarrassment?

I will still go, wouldn't miss the season opener at home, but with a bit of trepidation now, concerned that we may either get stuffed or be subject to the grinding misery of last year.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 16:57 - Jul 29 with 7200 viewsJ2BLUE

Assuming they all have a virus and most of them recover by next week...Birmingham might underestimate us and we could win 5-0.

*clutches at straws*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:33 - Jul 29 with 7140 viewsJohnhoz

It has certainly crossed my mind, but I will go because I bought my train ticket a few weeks ago in order to get a cheaper fare as I'm coming down from Leeds.

Remember how MM reacted when we shipped in 5 at Reading. Back to being solid and tough to beat *shudder*

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:35 - Jul 29 with 7127 viewsDublinBlue84

I was thinking about going the first home game or second home game.

I was always leaning towards the second home game since season openers never are the best games to go to, but now I certainly won't go to the first.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:38 - Jul 29 with 7103 viewsWestSussexBlue

One thing that today has inevitably brought back to the door is that we are incredibly fragile and my worst fear would now be, if we go behind to Brum and look poor it won't take weeks for negativity to return it will take maybe 60 odd minutes and then he really is in trouble.
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:41 - Jul 29 with 7092 viewsBlue_Moses

Yes, Eats Everything in Huntingdon next Saturday, would rather go and see him
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:47 - Jul 29 with 7078 viewsconnorscontract

I reckon there'll be 1000 nurses emailing their bosses begging to be put back on the rota!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 18:47]
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:57 - Jul 29 with 7043 viewsAce_High1

Well I wasn't going anyway, haven't been since giving up ST a few years ago.

Its the style of football that kills it for me, even when we win I used to come away wishing I wasn't there.

Get this year out the way, new manager to atlas try and coach the team to go out and play without matching up the opposition.
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:58 - Jul 29 with 7040 viewsJohnhoz

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:38 - Jul 29 by WestSussexBlue

One thing that today has inevitably brought back to the door is that we are incredibly fragile and my worst fear would now be, if we go behind to Brum and look poor it won't take weeks for negativity to return it will take maybe 60 odd minutes and then he really is in trouble.

And we'll probably lose at Luton !

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 20:37 - Jul 29 with 6928 viewsWestSussexBlue

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:58 - Jul 29 by Johnhoz

Yeah, your right and before the end of August well once again be out of the league cup and 2 or 3 poor league results and Evans will once again say and do Feck all!!
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 20:44 - Jul 29 with 6901 viewsHARRY10

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 20:37 - Jul 29 by WestSussexBlue

Yeah, your right and before the end of August well once again be out of the league cup and 2 or 3 poor league results and Evans will once again say and do Feck all!!

I will expect him to have sold off a player by then, so he can top up the communal pot

which we are entitled to dip into at some point

year 2021, I think
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 21:02 - Jul 29 with 6851 viewspointofblue

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:58 - Jul 29 by Johnhoz

An upset will be if we win at Luton. Even if we wallop Birmingham 5-0 (yeah, right) I'd still expect us to lose at Kenilworth Road.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 6747 viewsElderGrizzly

I was planning to go, but i'm now in China for 12 days :(

I'll be 7 hours ahead of you all, so i'll tell you the result to save you all turning up
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 23:14 - Jul 29 with 6675 viewscoolcat

I'm going. Went to all the pre-season matches. I don't take any notice of the results. Looking forward to the new season.
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 23:26 - Jul 29 with 6649 viewshorsehollerer

Anyone who decides to stay away from the first league game of the season solely because we lost a pre-season friendly the week before probably won't be missed too much at said league game.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 04:28 - Jul 30 with 6562 viewsCurrie10

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:57 - Jul 29 by Ace_High1

Its the style of football that kills it for me, even when we win I used to come away wishing I wasn't there.

Get this year out the way, new manager to atlas try and coach the team to go out and play without matching up the opposition.

Sums up " support " for me, people unhappy despite us winning. Jesus.
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 05:23 - Jul 30 with 6543 viewsdickie

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 18:57 - Jul 29 by Ace_High1

Who do you propose we get in? I'm all for change if there's viable, realistic option but no one's named one yet
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 09:17 - Jul 30 with 6416 viewsSwn98

NO
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 10:22 - Jul 30 with 6362 viewsMarkP1

My 7 year old who's come to a handful of games over the last 2 seasons wanted to go, when I told him the score from Saturday he said "we're a bit rubbish aren't we, not sure I want to go to the first game now".
I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 11:14 - Jul 30 with 6311 views12th_Man

I'll be there support the team

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

I wonder how this result will affect the attendance next week. on 11:26 - Jul 30 with 6303 viewspoppiesman

No real fan will take any notice of pre season results when deciding whether or not to go to first league game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024