Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme 21:59 - May 21 with 4138 viewsHugoagogo

It's in excellent condition and signed by Matt Holland.

I'm thinking of selling it, as I could do with the cash. Any thoughts on what I should sell it for, anyone?
[Post edited 21 May 2017 21:59]
I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:02 - May 21 with 4099 viewstaximan

how desperately could anyone need a fiver ?
I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:05 - May 21 with 4088 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd be genuinely surprised if this was worth more than a tenner or so to anyone. Good luck though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:10 - May 21 with 4078 viewsHugoagogo

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:05 - May 21 by J2BLUE

I'd be genuinely surprised if this was worth more than a tenner or so to anyone. Good luck though.

Cheers for your comments.

I've seen some inoccuous programmes on sale from this and last season for around £6 or £7. Thought a tenner or so might be realistic.
I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:10 - May 21 with 4103 viewsLimitlessBlue

I buy and sell this sort of stuff (and much more) for a living and in all honesty you will be lucky to get anything on Ebay for it. give it to a fan who would appreciatte it.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:27 - May 21 with 4020 viewsHugoagogo

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:10 - May 21 by LimitlessBlue

I buy and sell this sort of stuff (and much more) for a living and in all honesty you will be lucky to get anything on Ebay for it. give it to a fan who would appreciatte it.

Fair enough. Will stick it back in the bookcase and wait for an opportunity to pass it on to an appreciative soul!
I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 23:14 - May 21 with 3929 views12th_Man

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:27 - May 21 by Hugoagogo

Fair enough. Will stick it back in the bookcase and wait for an opportunity to pass it on to an appreciative soul!

Need a few more autographs on it

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 23:39 - May 21 with 3896 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:02 - May 21 by taximan

how desperately could anyone need a fiver ?

Comments like this really doesn't help

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 01:00 - May 22 with 3843 viewsKilburnBlue

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 22:10 - May 21 by LimitlessBlue

I have the shirt that Christoffer Andersson wore when we played Helsingborg in the away leg

Hermann Hreidarsson threw it into the crowd after he had swapped his top with him after the final whistle.

Oops forgot to ask any value in that top?
[Post edited 22 May 2017 3:37]

Login to get fewer ads

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 03:04 - May 22 with 3791 viewsIllinoisblue

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 01:00 - May 22 by KilburnBlue

I have the shirt that Christoffer Andersson wore when we played Helsingborg in the away leg

Hermann Hreidarsson threw it into the crowd after he had swapped his top with him after the final whistle.

Oops forgot to ask any value in that top?
[Post edited 22 May 2017 3:37]

THE Christoffer Andersson?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 03:36 - May 22 with 3780 viewsKilburnBlue

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 03:04 - May 22 by Illinoisblue

THE Christoffer Andersson?

Yes.

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 08:10 - May 22 with 3673 viewsSWGF

Not wishing to sound like someone on Antiques Roadshow because "I'd never look to sell it...".

I've got a home shirt (TXU sponsor) signed by Sir Bobby, Butcher, Brazil, Muhren, Thijssen, Burley, Mills, Osman, McCall, Cooper and Gates.

How much would that be worth?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 08:16 - May 22 with 3657 viewsitfcjoe

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 08:10 - May 22 by SWGF

Not wishing to sound like someone on Antiques Roadshow because "I'd never look to sell it...".

I've got a home shirt (TXU sponsor) signed by Sir Bobby, Butcher, Brazil, Muhren, Thijssen, Burley, Mills, Osman, McCall, Cooper and Gates.

I just don't think memorabilia like that is worth buggar all.

If you frame it up and make a nice display of it then it can be to someone but you have to get a bit lucky

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 08:23 - May 22 with 3644 viewsSWGF

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 08:16 - May 22 by itfcjoe

If you frame it up and make a nice display of it then it can be to someone but you have to get a bit lucky

Just intrigued really. It's framed and on the wall. As I say, there's no reason to sell. I just won it with Brazil's signature on it and then got the rest myself.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 10:57 - May 22 with 3559 viewsWestSussexBlue

I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 08:16 - May 22 by itfcjoe

There is a shop in Boscombe completely football related, Everything from posters , scarves and signed shirts that the owner buys for decent cash. It's called "In off the Post"
Might give you an idea on price if you were selling.
I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 11:20 - May 22 with 3518 viewsLimitlessBlue

I think you again would do well to keep hold of it, autographs on shirts are notoriously bad at staying clear and they do have a shelf life before the ink goes awry and either turns green or just fades completely. - depends how you store em!

Also as the players had no real affiliation with the TXU days it doesn't add anything to the value, if it had been on an 80's shirt then much more realistic value of possibly 60 - 75, otherwise I would say at auction you could be looking at £30-40 - that would be my thinking anyway but I am no expert - it is hit and miss at auction anyway and you just need 2 people to bounce the price right up!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Hey Limitless Blue - Question for you on 12:05 - May 22 with 3475 viewsHeathlander

I have the Ipswich v Barcelona Home tie programme in the UEFA Cup in good condition.

Signed by both Captains. Mick Mills and Johan Cruyff . Would this be worth anything.

I know it would be worth something but what value would you put on it?

Cheers,

Heathy
I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 12:10 - May 22 with 3455 viewsPJH

If only Warky had signed it as well.

I have got a few signed items relating to ITFC including all the autographs from 1961/62 but they are going nowhere, in my lifetime anyway.
I have an Ipswich Town v Inter Milan signed programme on 18:02 - May 22 with 3318 viewsKilburnBlue

The other momento I've got Ipswich related is a signed ball from the Ipswich squad when we lost 9-0 at old Trafford. Even though I was at the game I've still not watched & will never watch the highlights of that game.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 18:05]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024